Chapter 1

Drama High

Six pairs of heels click clacked down the hallway. Six girls strutting down the hall as if it were a runway.

 

Click clack, click clack.

 

The other students parted the hallway, letting the six queenkas walk down the middle, staring in awe at the six confident and y girls before them.

 

"Annyeong! Annyeong! Good morning! Have a good day! Annyeong!" One girl, Lee Sun Hee, known for her big smile, optimism and all around friendliness, said. She had her signature smile and was waving at everyone she saw. Even though she is only a junior, everyone loves her, freshmans, sophomores, juniors, even seniors admire her for her kindness! Everyone envied Cap, one of the kingkas, for getting such a kind girlfriend.

 

The girl next to her, Park Mina, had a blank expression on her face. She was known for her coldness and her boy playing ways. She changes boys so quickly, that with a snap of her fingers she's got boys lining up down the block waiting for her to pick them. Surprisingly, she's been dating THE kingka, L.Joe, for four months, no problem, surprising the whole school. She's a transfer student, transferring to T.O.P. High for sophomore year, making her new to the group. She's definitely not the nicest one in the group. She's only a junior, but even seniors fear her.

 

The two girls behind them, Kim Sooyoung and Choi Da Eun, were laughing at a joke Sooyoung had made. They were the best of friends, even though Sooyoung was a senior and Da Eun was a junior. Da Eun was known for being secretly funny and flirty, though she doesn't know it. Plus her violin skills are amazing. Sooyoung, she's known for her singing skills, her love hate relationship with Chunji, another kingka, and her explosive temper. Her most recent one was when she started yelling at Mrs. Kim, oh poor Mrs. Kim, though she did deserve it, for being rude to a student. Though, I guess Sooyoung did it for a good cause. She didn't even know the kid and she was defending him. Goes to show you how nice she really is on the inside, deep, deep down on the inside. She'll rarely ever show you her sweet and caring side. Her brother is Kim Seyong, a junior.

 

The cute girl next to Da Eun wasn't keeping up the group, she was lagging behind a bit, because Chae Cho Hee, being the nerd she is, had her nose buried in a text book, studying for some test she had. She was only a sophomore, but known throughout the school. She was the maknae out of the girls, and if you add the boys, she's still the maknae, though their maknae, Changjo is only a few months older than her. She is extremely smart, and a little too quiet. But once you put her in her cheer uniform she'll blow you away. She was loved among the boys for her cheerleading, but never showed any interest in anything other than her studies. Though she does let loose and have fun whenever she's around her friends. Her brother is Chae Jinseok. He is a junior and is in a group of less popular kingkas with Sooyoung's brother, Seyong, and three others.

 

Last, but definitely not least, was the girl in the front. The smiling confident queenka, the head one. She is Park Hana. The gorgeous head queenka. The senior everyone adored. Comes second after Sun Hee for friendliness. She was loved by everyone, or almost everyone, and known for her confidence. She wasn't anything special. She was on the cheer team, but she wasn't as dedicated to it as much as Cho Hee, and she didn't have much talent, unless being in choir counts. She isn't the nicest, that's Sun Hee, not the prettiest, that's Mina. She's not the smartest, Da Eun takes that title. The most athletic is Cho Hee, and the funniest one is Sooyoung. Who is she? Well she's Park Hana. The daughter of the people that own the biggest resort in South Korea. The most loved girl in school. The most envied girl in school. That's it. She's just that. Just Park Hana and she loved it.

 

They all reached Hana's locker, where they always meet before first period.

 

"Yah, do they have to do that everyday? I get tired of smiling. My jaw hurts now!" Sooyoung was rubbing her cheeks, tired from all the smiling.

 

Mina sighed, "You should all just be like me, don't smile. Simple as that." She looked in the little compact mirror she always carried around with her and applied a fresh new layer of lip gloss.

 

Sun Hee rolled her eyes, "Mina, smile more! You look way better when smiling then pouting!"

 

"Plus L.Joe would like you more!" Sooyoung added with a laugh.

 

Mina just shrugged, "Please. I already got him. Already likes me, no need to make him like me anymore."

 

Hana stayed quiet, like she always did when the subject of the girls' conversations was L.Joe. Da Eun was texting someone on her phone, and Cho Hee was still buried in her book.

 

All of a sudden, all eyes turned away from them and towards the door.

 

Mina sighed, "Aish, those boys, they always take the attention away from us!"

 

Hana laughed, but watched the six kingkas walk down the hall, creating the same effect the girls' had made just a few minutes ago.

 

In the back of the group, punching each other and laughing were Bang Minsoo, Yoo Changhyun, and Choi Jonghyun, widely known as Cap, Ricky, and Changjo. Cap is the oldest in the group, also the tallest. He has been Sun Hee's boyfriend for two years years now, ever since she was a sophomore and he was junior. They are what you would call a match made in heaven. He plays basktball, but doesn't like it much. Surprisingly he is incredibly smart and super nice towards everyone, especially his lucky girlfriend. The others were Ricky and Changjo, the two sophomores. Ricky is the self proclaimed maknae, and he really should be, he's so childish and immature. Widely known for his dancing, he might not take anything else seriously, but dancing is his life. He's as much girl crazy as Mina is boy crazy, so, a lot. A total flirt, even to noonas, but he's just so cute no one cares. Even though he says he hates it, the boy does aegyeo all the time. And then there's Changjo. He's the boys' maknae. He's just like Ricky, except not as much girl crazy. He loves having fun and is just a fun person to be around. He loves playing basktball. He has the biggest house, so parties are almost always held there.

 

Ahn Daniel, more known as Niel, is the junior walking awkwardly off to the side. It's not that he's not friends with them, believe it, Niel is a party animal when it comes to his friends. He's just the quiet type. He's as quiet as Sooyoung is loud, which is a very loud. He likes to be by himself, but when he is with his friends, he's really happy and outgoing. He sings amazingly, so he's in choir with Hana too. He's extremely smart and very helpful and caring towards everyone, making him a favorite among teachers.

 

Then there are the two heartbreakers in the front. Lee Chanhee or Chunji, and Lee Byunghun aka L.Joe, both seniors. Girls swoon at their feet. And they make girls melt even if they just say hello. Chunji has his winks and L.Joe has his crooked boyish grin and his blonde hair that makes the girls go crazy. The two of them together are the two head kingkas. Chunji is the typical player. A ert, flirt, and a total playboy, having a new girl every week. His love/hate relationship with Sooyoung is definitely interesting and he just loves messing with her. If there's one good thing about him, it's his singing ability. That boy can sing, it's amazing. Also, though it may not seem like it, he cares for his friends a lot. Yes, even Sooyoung sometimes. But mostly for L.Joe and Hana since they were the original three musketeers. And then there's L.Joe. How do you describe that boy? With his crazy good looks to his perfect personality, he's like the god of T.O.P. High. He's friendly, a total flirt, and incredibly funny. He fails at aegyeo, but manages to be cute anyway. He excels at playing the piano, adding that to his many talents, and loves playing soccer. He's been dating Mina for four months and just adores his girlfriend. All the girls envy Mina for being able to snatch up L.Joe. Everyone thought he would end up with Hana, because of their close relationship with each other, but it never happened. And no one seems to be complaining about Mina. As long as he's happy his fangirls are happy.

 

The six boys reached Hana's locker, managing to get a bigger reaction then the girls.

 

Mina pouted, "How do you boys always manage to steal the spotlight away from us?"

 

L.Joe laughed, "We're just that amazing, babe." He kissed her cheek, which made her smile and Hana look away.

 

Cap smiled at his girlfriend, giving her a hug. "Hey baby. Missed you!"

 

Sun Hee giggled, "Oppa! We saw each other yesterday!"

 

Everyone rolled their eyes, Cap was always exaggerating. Yesterday everyone had went to Mina's house and had a movie marathon.

 

"That was fun, we should do that again sometime." Hana said excitedly.

 

Chunji laughed, "Aww, someone liked snuggling with me, huh?"

 

Hana pushed him away. "In your dreams, Chunji. If I remember correctly it was you trying to snuggle with me."

 

Everyone laughed as Chunji shrugged, "Hey, you guys laugh it up. I just got to snuggle with the prettiest girl in school."

 

Hana blushed, Mina looked upset. She hated when someone said another person was prettier than her.

 

Sooyoung scoffed, "Please, Chunji, can't you take rejection like a normal person? Hana obviously doesn't want you."

 

"Ohhh~" Everyone widened their eyes at Sooyoung then at Chunji, seeing what his retort would be. Surprisingly he shrugged again and went over to Sooyoung and put an arm on her shoulder. "Sure. But I know you want me."

 

She pushed his arm off, "Don't you have someone to go make out with before the bell rings?" She asked irritatedly. And their love/hate relationship begins. It was Monday and before the bell even rings, they're already bickering.

 

"Oh. You're right." A pretty girl walked past him and he stared right after her, "Damn, I'll see you guys later." He waved and hurried after the girl.

 

Everyone rolled their eyes.

 

"Will he ever change?" Cho Hee asked, finally putting away her textbook.

 

"Nope," The other ten answered in unison.

 

"If he does it will be the day pigs fly." Changjo said, earning a few laughs.

 

"Besides, I like our Chunji. He wouldn't be the same if he wasn't such a pig." Hana said, giggling slightly at her own joke.

 

The bell rang, "Better get to class! Mr. Do says if I'm late one more time I'll get suspended. You guys would miss me too much so for the sake of you, I'll make it to class on time today." Ricky said, waving goodbye and running off, Changjo and Cho Hee following behind since their classes were close to his.

 

The others waved goodbye and dispersed. Mina, Niel, Sun Hee, and Da Eun heading off to their own classes. Since Cap, Sooyoung, L.Joe, and Hana were all seniors, including Chunji, but he's probably locked in a closet somewhere making out with a girl, they headed off to their classes together, the only class they all had together, first period math.


A/N: I hope everyone likes the first chapter. I know I said I wouldn't update, but I decided to just post the first chapter.

Anyway, thank you to my first subscriber: pinaychicks23

^^Thank you for subscribing and I hope to see a comment from you!

Well, subscribe and comment? Much appreciated<33