Chapter 2

Drama High

HANA'S POV

"As you all can see, this plane intersects with this one right here-" Mrs. Lee, our math teacher droned on and on. This woman was so boring. What she was teaching was ninth grade stuff, why? No one actually knows why, Mrs. Lee is just weird like that. But everyone already knew the material and no one was paying attention. Half the class was asleep, some were doodling, some were texting on their phones, and some were just staring at the clock, like me and Sooyoung were doing. Cap, who sat in front of us was asleep, I think. And who knows what L.Joe and Chunji are doing behind us, and yes, Chunji did make it to class (though he came in five minutes late, his hair tousled, his blazer buttoned incorrectly, and his lips swollen).

 

The clock wasn't anymore interesting than Mrs. Lee. It was ticking by so slowly! We still had thirty five minutes left of class! What a great way to start off my day.

 

Someone tapped my shoulder, pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned around and saw Chunji holding a note out to me. I rolled my eyes but grabbed it and turned back around.

 

I opened it and spread it out between me and Sooyoung, careful not to make any noise so we don't get caught. Sooyoung scooted closer and read the note also.

 

Hana~ (And you too, since I know you're reading this, Sooyoung.)

 

I'm bored! T__T Mrs. Lee is so boring~

 

I mean, didn't we learn this stuff in like, ninth grade? Uh, anyway I just wanted to say that-

 

Yup! ^^ I just stole the paper away from Chunji^^ Mrs. Lee was sending him death glares so he can't get it back, and she thinks I'm taking notes, hehe.

 

Oh, well I'm bored too! Let's do something fun!

 

-L.Joe

(and Chunji)

 

Me and Sooyoung giggled quietly.

 

I got out a fresh piece of paper and my pink pen as Sooyoung grabbed her purple pen.

 

L.Joe and Chunji

 

Don't you think it's bit childish to write notes? What are you? Twelve year olds?

 

Hey Chunji, if you didn't already know, it's Sooyoung, I'll write in purple and Hana's writing in pink.

 

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I hated you. That's all.^^

 

Chunji, you and Sooyoung should just make out already. Jesus, you two would be the CUTEST couple in the world, don't you think so, L.Joe?

 

I think I just puked a bit in my mouth. I have no interest in dating that pig whatsoever. By the way, Chunji, your blazer's still buttoned wrong. Nice~

 

She's right on the blazer thing. L.Joe, we're in the middle of class, what 'fun' thing could we do?

 

-Hana and Sooyoung<3

 

I threw the note back to L.Joe and Chunji. By now Cap had woken up and noticed the four of us passing notes. He pouted, "I wanna pass notes too! You guys always leave me-"

 

"Bang Minsoo!" Mrs. Lee scolded, catching him talking. "Come up here and do this problem. And stop talking while I'm teaching!" She banged her ruler on the desk for emphasis.

 

I and the rest of the class laughed at his misfortune. Poor Cap.

 

When Mrs. Lee had her back us to assist Cap with the problem, one of the two behind us threw a note and it landed on Sooyoung's lap, startling her. She was caught off guard and almost shrieked but thank god she regained her senses quickly enough not to make a sound. She turned around and glared at the two silently laughing boys.

 

She opened the note and we read it.

 

Hana and Sooyoung:

 

Aww, you don't remember passing notes back and forth in ninth grade? We didn't think it was childish at all!

 

Sooyoung, we all know you want get in my pants. So stop denying it, just admit it and I'll happily let you see what's behind this layer of clothing blocking you from seeing what makes the girls go crazy ;)

 

Seriously, this 'bickering' has been going on for like, ten years. Get over it. We all know you both want to get in each other's pants so just do it already!

 

L.Joe's right, Sooyoung, we should just forget this whole love hate thing and just do it already! Meet me at my house at nine?

 

Ha, and you wanna see something funny? Turn around when your done reading this note.

 

Wait, what are we doing, L.Joe. Aww . He's giving me a look. I'm scared now.

 

-L.Joe & Chunji

 

I completely agree on the whole both of them should just do it already. Obviously, Sooyoung wasn't happy with it, considering that she was furiously writing back.

 

L.Joe had told us to look back, so I poked Sooyoung in the side and told her to look back at them.

 

We both gave L.Joe a questioning look. He just smiled, and held out a finger, mouthing the words, "Wait until Chunji looks away."

 

We didn't have to wait long though, since Chunji quickly got bored and was looking at a girl in a different row. In one quick movement, L.Joe pushed Chunji out of his chair, making him land on the hard tile.

 

Surprised, he let out a loud shriek, causing the whole class to look back at him.

 

L.Joe pretended to look concerned for Chunji, asking him if he was okay.

 

I was trying hard to not laugh, but was failing miserably. I know Chunji's probably pissed and I know I shouldn't be laughing but it was just too funny. Sooyoung didn't seem to have a problem with laughing since she, along with the rest of the class, busted out laughing.

 

"Lee Chanhee! What are you doing on the floor?" Mrs. Lee quickly strided to the back of the room where Chunji was still on the ground glaring at L.Joe. When Mrs. Lee reached his spot, he looked up and looked at her in disbelief.

 

"Why am I getting scolded? Byunghun was the one that pushed me!" He defended.

 

L.Joe pretended to be innocent again. He really should be an actor. He could fool anyone with that acting. "What are you talking about? I was sitting right here taking notes on the lesson." He even pulled out a piece of paper. Thankfully Mrs. Lee didn't look at it closely because it was just a sheet of paper he had doodled all over.

 

Mrs. Lee tapped her foot impatiently looking at Chunji, who by now had gotten up and sat in his seat again. "Well? Are you going to explain why you disrupted my class?"

 

Chunji gaped at her. "Honestly! Byunghun pushed me!" He tried to convince her, but it was futile. Even he knew that. No sane teacher would believe him. L.Joe was a 'model student', he would 'never do such a thing.' Every teacher's favorite student was L.Joe. Chunji was fighting a losing battle.

 

"Don't blame your stupidity on Byunghun. He is a perfect student, sitting there taking notes like he is supposed to. He would never do such a thing as pushing another student out of their chair!" She scoffed, as of even thinking of it was foolish. "How could you-" The bell rang, cutting her off. As we all stood up to get out of the room, Mrs. Lee sighed. "You are lucky, mister Lee Chanhee. Next time it'll be a detention." She swiftly walked away.

 

After she was out of ear shot, he turned and glared at the four of us. "You all planned this, didn't you?"

 

Cap held up his hands in defense. "I had nothing to do with it, you all left me out in your note passing!" He said, walking away saying he had to get to class, leaving us, his dongsaengs, to fend for ourselves.

 

I and Sooyoung busted out laughing again as we headed into the hallway. "You got to admit, that was pretty funny." I said, still giggling.

 

Sooyoung smirked, "Yeah, who knew the crazed player could let out such a high pitch shriek!" She laughed even harder than me.

 

Chunji glared at her, "It wasn't a shriek! It was a scream, no, a yell. Yeah, a yell. That sounds much more manlier than a shriek." Then he turned to L.Joe. He punched him in the shoulder, "Thanks for getting me in trouble!"

 

L.Joe just smiled, "No problem, I'll happily do it again soon!" He said, running away as Chunji chased him down the hall.

 

Me and Sooyoung looked after them and started laughing even harder.

 

"He must of fell pretty hard if his pants ripped." I said in between giggles.

 

"I know! Ah, he deserves it though!" Sooyoung said, cracking up.

 

"Do you want to tell him?" I asked, after calming down a bit.

 

Sooyoung shook her head, "Hmm, not really. Let's just pretend we didn't see anything!" I smiled, agreeing.

 

Sooyoung held out her arm and I looped mine through her arm. The both of us happily skipped off to our next class.


A/N: I honestly have no idea why I am updating this fic. I should be working on my other one, but, uh, I think I'm getting addicted to writing this one... LOL. Anywhoo, thanks to AsianCookie5 for subscribing and commenting! Thank you<33

Also, I was reading some of my other chapters and realized that I used some curse words in it, so I kind of have to change the rating to H, sorry if it affects if any of you can read it... But yeah, sorry. It's only for the language, nothing else, though.

Okay, nevermind. It's not rated anymore! I'll refrain from using too many cuss words, LOL.

So, anyway, subscribe and comment and tell me if you like the chapter?

Thanks^^