FUN IN THE SUN

The fight for true love and friendship

Omnomnom. Mmmmm. I smell food. Heavenly food. Ouch. That hurts. Why does smelling nice food hurt. Why. What do the food want from my life. I just want the food. 

I shot up.

What. The. Hell. 

What am I doing in the kitchen? Someone please enlighten me.

"Oh hello there Nicole. I see you had a good sleep?"

Good sleep? You're kidding me right?

"Hello? Can you still talk?"

Duh.

"Eh what's up with you? Can you talk? Where's my Nicole? WHERE IS SHE?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY LIFE?!" 

Oops. That came out really loud. 

"Wow. You didn't have to shout," Hyunseung said. 

"Sorry. I was answering your questions in my head. Heh." 

"That explains a lot. You want food?"

YES PLEASE. Aish. I've got to stop this answering questions in my head .

"Yesssssssss." 

"Coming right up! Chef Hyunseung at your service!"

"Wow. It smeels gooooooood!" I commented as Hyunseung placed a plate full of food infront of me. 

"Of course. I'm the chef, who else can beat me?" He smirked. Loser oppa. 

"DOOJOON!" I shouted, a bit too loud. 

"YES WHO CALLED ME? NICOLE IS THAT YOU?"

oh . You see. I don't really fancy having breakfast with anyone other than Hyunseung. I don't really like having so much noise around early in the morning. But thinking about it. I don't think it's THAT early so... But it's still morning. 

"FOOD FOOD FOOD." Dongwoon and Yoseob came rushing to the dining table. 

qt3.14 <3 

"Good morning Nicole." Gikwang and Doojoon greeted me. 

"Good morning oppa." 

I looked around for Junhyung. Nope. Not around. I decided not to ask because Yoseob was here and I really haven't sorted out my feelings. *sad* And I didn't want to go on hurting Yoseob so I thought maybe I should just keep my mouth shut for the time being. 

ANYWAY FOOD. THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE. 

"So, did we plan to do anything today?"

"I think I said I wanted to go cycling?" I spoke with my mouth half-full. whoops to unladylike me but I had to voice my opinions. 

"OKAY. CYCLING." Gikwang and Dongwoon started dancing round in circles.

uhm. okay. gentle reminder to self that these guys are actually the top basketball players in the school. what kind of friends do I have. who exactly are they. 

"NICOLE. DON'T JUDGE US."

"Huh. What happened? What did I do?" 

"You were judging us." Hyunseung said.

"whoops my bad." I shrugged. 

"WHOOPS YOUR BAD YEAP." Doojoon picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

"ADSKLFJSGHGPIURGJK. PUT ME DOWN. YOO DOOJOON." 

"whoops my bad." Doojoon said, indignantly. 

just my luck. 

 

 

"SUN. BEACH. SANDCASTLE. BICYCLE. WATER. SEA."

"YAY."

"FOOD. FOOD. FOOD"

"Nicole. Is food the only thing you think of?" Doojoon asked me. 

"No. I think of sleeping too." 

Doojoon sighs and leaves me to be. and yeap he finally put me down.

So as the boys, mainly yoseob gikwang and dongwoon went to play (maknae line <3), I sat down on the beach where we had laid a mat and just enjoyed the scenery and beach with my book. THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE. Doojoon and Hyunseung were obviously lazing around. 

After about an hour or so, it was lunch time. And guess who came running.

"FOOD."

"FOOD."

FOOOOOOOOOOOOD."

"OMG SHUT UP. FOOD IS HERE. STOP IT BEFORE I SHOVE IT INTO OUR MOUTHS." Doojoon shouted.

hilarious dorks. Seriously. Yoseob Gikwang and Dongwoon. Not like I always ask for food but. those three are worse than me. 

So we sat around, had lunch, talked quite a lot. Before we knew it, it was time to go home soon. But not before seeing the sunset. 

"Ah. I like this time of the day the best." I said, stretching myself on the beach.

"Yeap. Mine too." Hyunseung said. 

To be honest, I don't know where the rest of them went but I liked to spend time alone with my oppa. Although I really like the company of the rest of the oppas, the time with Hyunseung is the most precious one, basically because he is my brother. 

And weekends spent like this, lying down on the beach, watching the sunset, is the time where I get to reflect and think back on the past week, appreciate what had happened, what I have and what not. It's the time where I thank God for blessing me with everything I have.

As the sun was setting, "Hey Nicole. Let's go home." Dongwoon said.

I got up and headed for the car.

 

As I settled in bed, I thought back and realised that today was a really day well spent. My mind wasn't boggled with anything mind-boggling. Heh. 

It's time to gear back up for the school week tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get confessions from myself for self-enlightenment.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi! omg. whoops my bad. okay. it's really my bad... I think everyone thought i abandoned this but noooooooooooooooooo

It bugged me since i updated :-( 

anyway. i've finally updated like after a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time 

don't kill me.

if there's still people supporting this story. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

i would say i would want to update this like in _ weeks but I don't wanna make empty promises so I'll just say, HOPE I UPDATE SOON. kidding. depends on my writer's flow of imaginations because i don't feel like writing based on my original storyline. will see how it goes. 

if i get support i'll update faster. no kidding. hehe. 

toodles!