You sure you like them as friends?

The fight for true love and friendship

When we reached home, I told my friends to just stay in the living room first while I go take a shower.

When I came back from my shower, oppa's friends had arrived already. They were also in the living room watching tv. But as I observed from upstairs, I realised that my friends weren't really paying attention to the tv. Instead, they were glancing at oppa's friends and giggling among themselves.
 
I shook my head. Well, maybe because I'm just that type of girl that isn't all that into guys. Sometimes I just can't be bothered.
 
I went down and said 'hello' to the oppas before heading to the kitchen to help my mother set the dinner table.
 
"Kids! Time for dinner!" My mother called out.
 
Everyone went and sat around the dinner table. We bowed our heads in prayer before starting the meal.
 
My mother prepared a scrumptious meal as she always does with her wonderful cooking.
 
Hyunseung was the one who broke the silence.
 
"So dongsaengs, mind if you introduce yourselves?"
 
One by one, they did. Then it was the oppa's turn.
 
"Hello. I'm Dujun, captain of the basketball team."
 
"Hi. I'm Yoseob, playing midfield in the basketball team."
 
"Hey. I'm Gikwang, the buff one."
 
"Hello. I'm Dongwoon, the maknae of the team." And he winked at us. Finally it was my oppa. I was getting a bit bored because I already know all of them. The introduction was for the sake of my friends only. Like DUH.
 
"Hello. I'm Hyunseung. I view everything in 16D, and I'm Nicole's oppa. Nice to meet you girls."
 
I think my friends were talking among themselves about the oppas. And I'm sitting beside them thinking, "Do they always think about guys all the time?" No offence but don't they have better things to do?"
 
After dinner, the oppas went to the front yard of my house where there was a mini basketball court and my friends went to the balcony upstairs to look secretly. While I was helping my mum out with the dishes.
 
"Why don't you go join your friends and watch your oppa play basketball?" My mum asked me.
 
I didn't answer. My mum knows I'm not those girls that would 'fall in love at first sight' type. I may seem to like Junhyung oppa, but I'm sure it's just infatuation.
 
After finishing the dishes, I went to my room and was warmly greeted by the many photographs I have taken with many types of designs and effects. (Maybe one day I'll show you the pictures :) ) Along with the photos were the autographs of the members of the basketball team.
 
Reluctantly, I joined my friends at the balcony.
 
"What took you so long?" Gayoon asked. The rest of them just continued looking at the oppas downstairs.
 
"I was helping my mum with the dishes." Not wanting to create an awkward situation, I asked them another question.
 
"Do you want their autographs?" Pointing at the oppas.
 
(Imagine that you were getting an autograph from B2ST, and your reaction would be their reaction ;))
 
I didn't let them enter my room because I felt it was too personal with all my photos and some of them were actually taken with the basketball team. I don't want them to ask for the photos if they see it as the photos were supposedly supposed to be kept away by girls like them. Well, that was what was told to me by Hyunseung oppa. So I have to abide by it, or I can bid my photographs 'bye-bye'.
 
I came back out with exactly four pieces of nice papers for the oppas to sign. I guessed they would be shy to ask the oppas for their autographs. I went to the mini-court and called them in for a drink. While they were drinking, GaYoon bravely asked for their autograph. So each of them signed and Hyunseung oppa even added a 'To GaYoon'. He did that to every single of their paper actually.
 
After they signed, it was time for my friends to leave as it was already quite late.
 
The oppas would usually shower before heading home. As my house only had 4 toilets, and there were 5 of them, so one oppa would not be in the toilet initially. Hyunseung oppa decided to wait out with me first. So while the other four oppas were showering, he could talk to me.
 
"Those girls, they are from the cheerleading team right?"
 
"Yes they are oppa. Why you ask?"
 
"Nah. Are you sure you like them as friends?"
 
I didn't reply. I ignored it and stared into space.
 
Fortunately, Dujun and Yoseob oppa came out of the toilet at the same time, breaking that awkward silence.
 
"Hello Nicole." Dujun oppa sat down on one side while Yoseob sat down on the other.
 
"Hi oppas." I was still a bit shy around them although I've known them for at least a year now.
 
"Have you decided which cca you're going to choose?" Yoseob asked me.
 
"Most probably I'll join the track team."
 
"Oh? I heard from your oppa that you were interested in dance." Yoseob sounded surprised.
 
"It was just a moment of foolishness." I giggled slightly. "I thought dance is cool, but I don't think I really want to commit to dance. I prefer a sport." I continued.
 
"You do know that Track and Field National Competition is one of the latest right, and that the competition is a big deal to our school?" Now Dujun asked me, Yoseob's mind seemed to have wandered off into his 'dreamy land'. He looks so adorable.
 
"Yes I do Dujun oppa. I know it's a very big deal, Hyunseung oppa told me that."
 
"Drop the formalities Nicole. We all know one another well." Yoseob spoke again. Something had cut him off from his 'dreamy land'. Who knows what it was.
 
"Well... Since you've mentioned it, I would gladly oblige to it." I smiled.
 
Shortly after, Dongwoon, Gikwang and Hyunseung oppa emerged from their shower.
 
"Woah! Hyunseung hyung! Not bad huh! I don't think you've showered that fast before!" Dujun teased.
 
"I can't leave my dear dongsaeng alone with you guys. Hahahahahaha." They all burst into laughter.
 
It was time for the oppas to head home.
 
As I retreated back into my room, I lay on my bed with my fresh newly bought journal for this month beside me. My journals only have blank pages insides. There's no lines. Every month I fill it up completely. Instead of just writing what happens, I have pictures I draw and photographs. Being born into a well-to-do family, my parents can afford different types of cameras for my extensive purposes. But of course I make sure I don't turn into a spoilt brat.
 
As I pick up my pen and journal, I think and reflect about what I have done today, penning down memories I don't want to forget.