Of divulgence

Of Love and Life

Opening his eyes again, Hongbin is already on Jaehwan’s back headed to the cab stand where they would have access to the nearest hospital. "God I can't believe you!" "Did you knock your head against the trashcan or something??" His brother's loud hollering is making his head hurt but it is also effective at waking him from his trance.

Hopping off the man's back despite the other's protests, Hongbin raced home as fast as he could. Burying his face in their grandmother's closet as he pulls out all of their photo albums, Hongbin sieved through the pull in search of Hyuk's face.

He had clearly met Hyuk before according to those flashbacks. Except the angel looked younger and less majestic back then, adorned only with a simple gold headband around his forehead. He wears a fiery band of fire now and Hongbin somehow knew he is a dominion. The hierarchy came so naturally to him but he is sure he hadn't read up about angels before in his life.

It scares him that he knows Hyuk. It is unbelievable that he would actually recognise the angel even though it was their first meeting, that cute nose and pretty but mischievous smile as well as the same wings that are a mixture of gold and white. Hongbin swears he is going crazy since there is absolutely no proof of Hyuk's existence.

No traces of Taekwoon, Hyuk or the third angel. Pulling his fingers through his hair and slamming himself on his forehead with the heel of his palms till Jaehwan intervenes, Hongbin’s resistance towards those images is dwindling. The so called memories are seeping into his head even at the current moment. He sees Hyuk fooling around his guardian angel as he if was really there. They even waved at him and he had obviously waved back.

Diving into Jaehwan's embrace, Hongbin wanted to cry but it's not like he could. "Hyung I think I'm going crazy..." Hongbin whimpered as Hakyeon enters with a cup water and an aspirin.

"You are acting weird... You've got to tell us what is going on." Hakyeon lectured quietly, Hongbin’s hair as he pinches the boy's cheeks.

"I don't know..." Hongbin pouted and snuggled up closer into Jaehwan's brotherly embrace.

The night was no better. He dreamt about a realm that is so beautiful it surpasses any landscape on earth. The ground is made of gold and the designs on the pillars and ground so intricate it reminded him of the place people would dub heaven.

For some reason he was cleaning the dust off a huge golden armour and then a pair of hands sneaks out from behind, grabbing him around the waist and hoisting him up. He struggled but the orbicularis muscle on his face is twitching into an expression of mirth. He had also spread his pure white wings in an attempt to shake off the one behind him yet it is nothing related to self-defence.

He was then spun around and his face was held between two big palms so warm and gentle. He looks up and he sees him, the one who claimed to be his guardian angel. His wings were shimmering and gorgeous beyond words. Not coal black.

His face is pretty straight except for that dashing one sided smirk-smile and soft but hawk like eyes. He looked absolutely stunning and Hongbin felt he might really fall in love with his guardian except he already is. It made no sense but once their lips were sealed together in a passionate lip lock, Hongbin immediately knew he is looking at things through the eyes of his guardian angel's lover. Or who might have been a love interest.

They kissed with such fervour that Hongbin can feel a hot blush forming. Taekwoon’s abs felt so firm under his palms even though the angel is fully clothed and Hongbin cannot stop his hands from wandering up that well sculpted shoulder and scapula.

Smoothing his hands along the small of Hongbin's back as he presses the virtue against the pillar, Taekwoon smiled into their kiss before breaking away abruptly. Hongbin mithers and hits the dominion playfully, inviting the handsome angel to frolic more.

Hongbin's closed eyelids flew open the moment he feels one of the hulking angel's hand shifting down to rest on his bum while strong fingers of the other remains buried within his hair. The hot wet kiss that followed still feels real against his lips but his lips are dry to the touch in the alternate reality.

Hongbin needed more. A yearning so bad his lower body is starting to get all active and affected. Leaping out of his bed, the boy rushed into the bathroom and dunked his head into a basin of cold water. Nothing helps with the urges. Not bothering to change into more decent clothes, Hongbin dashed out of his apartment with nothing but his trusty old hoodie and sweat pants on him.

Running around aimlessly to relieve the tension he is feeling, Hongbin cannot believe he just had a wet dream about his guardian angel. It is also frustrating to have so many questions jamming up his system. Stopping finally a few blocks away, under the only flowering tree in the neighbourhood, Hongbin settled down on the lone stone bench.

Then like how he would usually appear with a gust of wind, the angel of death appeared. Hongbin's heart skipped a beat on witnessing Taekwoon descend in front of him and the palpitations began. Instead of feeling angry at Taekwoon for intruding and ruining his peaceful life, he wanted badly to see Taekwoon. He was dying to see his guardian angel.

Taekwoon looked a little surprised to see Hongbin looking so restless but does not say anything. He had only just noticed Hongbin running out of the apartment and was concerned which explained why he had followed the boy. Hongbin’s eyes and face is glowing prettily with the after effect of the midnight jog and Taekwoon is mesmerised.

"Not sleeping again?" Taekwoon started softly and his voice sounded almost ic to Hongbin. He had undoubtedly fallen head over heels in love with the guardian angel with just a wet dream, though it is true that he was already been pretty fond of the angel since they met. His heart is always going awry whenever they met and Hongbin thought it was impossible to love someone at first sight. Now he knows better. If Taekwoon was trying to seduce him, he had just succeeded.

"Nope. I just. I-I need more exercise I guess..." Hongbin stuttered.

"In the middle of the night?" Taekwoon raised an eyebrow and Hongbin slapped himself mentally.

"Care if I join you?" Taekwoon asked and Hongbin could not wait to scream yes. He clearly needed to get away from Taekwoon. Keep their distance since his body is somehow inherently attracted to the angel and he can hardly breathe around the magnificent creature everytime he remembers the intimate moment they shared be it real or not.

"Nope." Hongbin wanted to er punch himself so hard he did see stars.

Observing Hongbin the whole time, Taekwoon can't help but notice how Hongbin is so extremely shy at this current moment. The boy barely looked him in the eye and is fidgeting more than usual. Almost boring holes through his sweatpants pockets at the rate he is stretching them.

"Nightmares keeping you up?" Taekwoon asked gently while pointing at his head. Hongbin did not want to reply initially but ended up nodding instead. "More like weird dreams." Hongbin added immediately.

"What did you dream about?" Taekwoon enquired most politely.

You of everyone dammit. Hongbin snorted inside his head and Taekwoon smiled a perfect dashing smile. The guardian angel could hear him just fine even if he hadn't said a single word. Hongbin was going to jump to his own defence but quickly realised that it's impossible to deny anything.

Blushing fiercely, Hongbin prayed silently that he hadn't accidentally revealed what kind of a dream he just made. Get out of my head! Hongbin chided the angel in his mind just as he spots Taekwoon’s naughty smirk.

"You like me don't you?" Taekwoon asked with an intention to tease, voice going light and skittish. Hongbin might have never heard him speaking like that before but he is already familiar with a frisky Taekwoon.

"Excuse me??" Hongbin replied. However his brain had another answer. Duh. Why else would I be having wet dreams of you right? Hongbin thought.

"Interesting." Taekwoon said smoothly and Hongbin wished he could just find a corner to hide and die.

"Would it make you feel better if I told you those are your memories?" Taekwoon spoke at last after a long awkward moment.

No way! Hongbin challenged in his head. "No." Hongbin answered more formally. He hates to be rude but Taekwoon is making his life even more miserable by suggesting that. Since it would mean Hongbin is not as innocent as he thinks he is.

"Let me help you remember." Closing the distance between them suddenly and wrapping his arms around the boy, the latter felt like his heart is about to burst through his chest yet he has to maintain his composure.

Taekwoon also added a bonus kiss and Hongbin did not know how he had managed to make it out intact but the next moment he is at home. Then as if on cue, Jaehwan had opened his door to check on him while he pretends to sleep. Taekwoon had known beforehand that Jaehwan would wake and he had transported him home.

Subconsciously reaching for his lips, Hongbin realised that it is wet and he liked that feeling.