Save me

Coffee Princess
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Save me[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]When Seungho and Chanhyo arrived at the dorms that belonged to MBLAQ, Mir and Byunghee were eating a lavish meal that was cooked by Byunghee himself.

 

“You made dinner and you didn’t even bother to call me?” Seungho asked while he glared his most fearsome glare. He put his foot down like a leader should and would. Chanhyo giggled like a mad woman as she watched Seungho banter with his band mates. She situated herself down as Mir rose up from his seat and grabbed a bowl for his girlfriend.

 

“Oh, I see how it is,” Seungho continued. “You get a bowl for your girlfriend but you can’t even get one for your hyung. How disrespectful,” he crossed his arms as he took a seat next to his friend, Byunghee, who laughed out loud rambunctiously. 

 

“Just shut up and sit your down,” Byunghee spoke with authority. Seungho lifted his hand slightly and smacked his good friend as they both laughed in unison.

 

“Get a bowl for me too, maknae.” Seungho asked nicely this time around.

 

“Yes, hyung,”

 

Mir got another bowl while he meandered to the table and placed them down for his hyung and his girlfriend whom he loved very much. He sat back down on his seat as Seungho and Chanhyo helped themselves to the delicious food that Jung Byunghee cooked. They all sat in complete silence for a few moments when suddenly the maknae of MBLAQ cleared his throat.

 

“How is Lin?”

 

“I assume she’s fine, she wouldn’t speak to us.” Chanhyo sighed as she began chewing her food.

 

“She spoke to me though,” Seungho clarified while a smirk tugged at his lips.

 

“Shut up oppa.” Chanhyo laughed. “She felt sorry for you so that’s why she spoke to you,”

 

“Whatever,” Seungho groaned. "You're just jealous she spoke to me and not you."

 

"That's what you think," Chanhyo chastised while laughing.

 

 

—NEXT DAY—

 

Lin had locked herself in her bedroom since she got home the previous evening. She hadn't gone out and didn't intend to at all, not even for food. It was now morning, her blinds and curtains completely closed as it was dark in her bedroom making it night time. She was shut off from the world outside. Her brother, Dong-wook had not returned home from work; not that she even cared or noticed.

--

 

"Dong-wook," Haru greeted as she meandered inside Coffee Princess. "And Gina, you guys are up awfully early. Don’t you guys work today?”

 

"What are you talking about? We didn't sleep and we just got done with work," Gina explained as she chuckled sipping her coffee while she smiled at her best friend. "Since we finished our schedules at the same time, my boyfriend picked me up and we came here to open up so you didn't have to," 

 

"It would have been nice to be informed," Haru joked as she stuck her tongue out at Gina. 

 

"Sorry," Dong-wook was apologetic. "But we're leaving soon anyway. Gina wanted to stop by and visit my baby sister." 

 

"Your baby sister," Haru chuckled. "You're not much older than her." 

 

"Lin's still the baby sister though." Gina interjected as she smiled genuinely. "We'll see you later." 

 

"Wait," Haru chimed in. "Is Chanhyo suppose to work today?" She asked politely. 

 

"I think she's coming in later this afternoon," Dong-wook replied. 

 

"We never know her schedule." Gina commented while she chortled. "She's always so busy dancing with MBLAQ.” 

 

"Who wouldn’t want to dance with those boys?” Haru slightly giggled. “Especially that Seungho, he can move those hips of his.”

 

“Oh yeah,” Gina spoke nodding her head in agreement, lightly biting the bottom of her lips. Dong-wook pursed his lips and allowed his eyelids to slowly open and close, much like a mother would to a child as he intently listened to his girlfriend and her best friend speak of his favorite little brother in the music industry.

 

“If you must speak in such ways about Yang Seungho, why don’t you get with him?” Dong-wook teased as he crossed his arms across his chest while he gazed longingly at Gina who pouted.

 

“OPPA,” Gina whined softly as she lightly pushed her loving boyfriend. “I don’t even like him, besides you’re much better than him anyway!”

 

“That’s what I thought.” Choi Dong-wook smirked.

 

“He’s got you wrapped around his fingers,” Haru best friend as she laughed boisterously.

 

“That’s because he spoils me.” Gina smiled as she wrapped her arms around his waist. “And I love him,” she leaned in and placed a kiss to his lips as he passionately kissed her back.

 

“You two make me sick,” Haru laughed. “Get out of here!” She shooed her boss and best friend out of of the café, Coffee Princess.

 

 

Dong-wook and Gina sauntered into the house as they closed and locked up behind them, taking their shoes off and placing their belongings onto the counter.

 

“I guess Yerin isn’t coming today.” Dong-wook spoke as he peered around the living room, plopping himself down on the comfortable sectional couch. He motioned for his girlfriend to sit down next to him as she nodded her head no. “Why don’t you want to sit with me, baby girl?” He pouted.

 

“You’re so needy,” Gina joked. “Besides, I want to see your sister, to make sure she’s okay. I also need to give her the gift.” She smiled as she trotted over to the counter and grabbed the bag from Coco Chanel; inside was a luxurious black purse, something that she knew Lin always wanted. She walked towards the bedroom and knocked on it lightly.

 

No answer.

 

“Babe,” Gina said as he averted her eyes towards the living room where her loving boyfriend was sitting. “Is she even home? She’s not answering.” She sighed softly, slightly shrugging her elegant shoulders.

 

“She is home.” He spoke as he narrowed his eyebrows. “Seungho took her home last night. She probably doesn’t want to speak with anyone.” He sighed ponderously. “She worries me when she does this,”

 

“Me too,” Gina murmured shifting her head back towards the door and knocked vigorously. “Lin unnie, please open the door. It’s me, Gina.”

 

It was silent.

 

“PLEASE,” she continued to plead. There was still no answer. This Lin sure was stubborn, but it wasn’t her fault that she was this way… she had been through quite a lot as a child until now. She gazed towards Dong-wook and batted her eyelashes at him. “Help me, oppa,”

 

“If all comes to worse, you can use the bedroom key and open her door.”

 

“Do you have the keys?”

 

“Yep,” Dong-wook replied as he procured the keys from his pockets and threw it to Gina who caught it perfectly. She smiled and blew her boyfriend kisses as he smirked. She placed the key into the keyhole and turned it; placing the palm of her hands and fingers on the doorknob and slightly ro

Please log in to read the full chapter