The truth

Coffee Princess
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The truth[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]—A WEEK LATER—

 

‘[UPDATE]: THE TRUTH ABOUT SE7EN HIDING HIS SISTER REVEALED’

 

Se7en, also known as Choi Dong-wook who works under record label YG Entertainment recently revealed through popular social media, Instagram, that he had been hiding his sister for years. Fans have even spotted them together in public and at the newly opened Café ‘Coffee Princess’ that’s owned by the singer himself on numerous occasions! You want a casual run in with him? Just go there, but also support the place. The coffee is really delicious, and the workers there are super nice (and pretty!).

 

Just why was Se7en hiding such a big secret from the media? We have worked long hours and days on this story to reveal the truth behind it all! We are the first ones to know the truth.

 

Se7en lost his parents in a massive fire in 1993 when he was just 9 years old. Thankfully he wasn’t in that fire when it had happened as he was off in school. Sadly enough, his sister was home sick that day and their house burned rapidly from a gas leak. Their brave father was able to save the young Choi Lin, who was 7, but was unable to survive as he had went back in to try and save the mother—who was stuck upstairs. As the fire spread, the both of them were unable to escape and they soon passed away after.

 

Since then; his sister has suffered from PTSD eventually leaving to Germany for a year and just recently came back to Seoul, South Korea.

 

What a tragic story, right?

 

Let us continue to support Se7en and his sister in their time in need.

(It must not having any family left. At least they have one another.)

 

--

 

“You guys should see this. It just got posted,” Mir blurted as he rose from the bench he was sitting at in the dance practice room while his hyung’s were sitting on the floor with the DQ dancers eating McDonald’s while on their break.

 

“What just got posted?” Chanhyo asked; out of sheer curiosity as she averted her eyes up at her boyfriend. He handed her his huge iPhone 6 plus; Chanhyo grasping the phone into her oily hands from the French fries she was previously munching at. Mir gasped at the fact that his lovely girlfriend was holding onto his precious phone with her hands without wiping it down—he wanted to speak up about it but decided against it since he knew he’d get hit upside the head.

 

“It’s about your Unnie,”

 

“My Lin Unnie?” Chanhyo gasped as she began to read the news article; her eyes agape as she became infuriated how they wrote the article. Rude much? Seungho procured his cell phone on the dance floor and unlocked his phone; browsing through he found the article and read word for word; fuming up as he finished reading. “I can’t fathom the dumb that was written in this article. I just hope Lin Unnie doesn’t come across this because I know how much more hurt and pain she’ll suffer through this. It will make her want to hide from the world once again,” Chanhyo sighed heavily.

 

“This isn’t good.” Seungho murmured; immediately shooting his Dong-wook hyung a text message.

 

‘Hey hyung, did you happen to browse through the internet yet? O.o’

 

‘O_O! That is the most random question you can ask me.’

 

Seungho huffed as he closed out his text message and went back on his browser and copied the link to the article; heading back to his text message and quickly sent the link to his favorite hyung. He waited a few long minutes before he got a reply back.

 

‘-____- I thought they would have forgotten it by now. >.< I just hope to god that my sister doesn’t see it.’

 

‘How often does she check for these things?’

 

‘She checks it every so often and only reads articles about me and YG artists. ><’

 

‘AISH. She’ll eventually see it sooner or later then.’

 

‘Yes. ;_; that’s why I’m worried about. Is Chanhyo rehearsing?’

 

‘Yep. We are in the dance studio about to get back to practicing.’

 

‘Ah, she’s probably with Yerin, then. Thanks bro. FIGHTING! ^^’

 

Seungho set aside his cell phone as he stared at Chanhyo.

 

“What was that about?” Byunghee questioned as he quirked up his eyebrows as curiosity got the best of him.

 

“I was texting Dong-wook hyung,” Seungho stated; not saying another word.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Chanhyo inquired as she raised her eyebrow and stared at her Seungho Oppa. She handed Mir his iPhone back as he was quick to wipe it down with a cloth while the DQ dancers laughed at his silliness.

 

“I just worry about your friend,” Seungho exhaled softly, slightly distressed from this situation that he had no control over. He was a natural worrier, even for someone he didn’t know. Although, he knew her brother and that alone was enough for him to worry the way he did.

 

“Me too,” Mir interjected taking a deep breath and exhaling it out. “It’s already bad enough

Please log in to read the full chapter