Coffee Princess

Coffee Princess
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]COFFEE PRINCESS[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

Today was the day; Lin arrived back to South Korea from Germany with her therapist. A year away from the place she grew up and grew to hate. She didn’t miss this place at all; however she did miss her brother, and the people that cared for her—her friends from YG Entertainment, Gina, and Chanhyo. She waited for her therapist Lee Yerin to grab the luggages from baggage claim. As she waited, she whipped out her cell phone from her purse and texted her brother—Choi Dong-wook.

 

OPPA. ^^;; I’ve landed safely in Seoul. Will you be coming to get me?

 

She waited for a reply back, but sadly she didn’t get one. She sighed heavily as she thought her brother didn’t love her anymore, even though he was just probably busy. 

 

“Shall we go?” Yerin asked as she pulled onto their luggages.

 

“I guess,” Lin softly replied. “I don’t know who’s coming to pick us up though.”

 

“Wasn’t your brother supposed to come pick us up?”

 

“That’s what I thought,” Lin replied slowly as she kept her head down—her depression getting the best of her. 

 

“It’s okay; we can always call for a cab.” Yerin suggested.  Suddenly a familiar car pulled up beside them as Yerin was just about to make a call—Gina wind down the window to reveal herself as Lin lifted her head and gently smiled as she saw a familiar face. It was Gina Choi, her older brother's girlfriend. 


 

"Hey beautiful unnie," Gina smiled a genuine smile as Lin shrugged. "Oppa is busy so he asked me to come get you. Hop in," Gina unlocked the door and popped the trunk as Yerin sauntered to the back and put their luggages in. Lin opened the door to the backseat as she got in, and her therapist beside her. 


 

"How was Germany?" Gina asked as she began to drive. However, Lin didn't reply, she kept silent. Yerin gazed over at Lin and sighed softly instantly replying for her. 


 

"It was great," Yerin said. "I think her PTSD got better when she was there," 


 

Lin continued to stay silent as she gazed out the window, looking out at the scenery of Seoul. She took her cell phone and quickly snapped a photo of herself as she stayed in her position. 

 

'Looking out at the scenery of Seoul since I'm back after being gone for a year. ^^;;' 

 

She instantly posted it on Instagram, stuffing her cell phone into her purse that sat beside her. As she continued to look out, she had vivid memories of when she was younger flash right before her eyes as she knew she was in a familiar area that Gina was driving by. The place where she grew up; the old house that she witnessed both of her parents dying in a rapid fire. In a hurried manner, Lin felt a sudden outburst; she closed her eyes as she tried to collect herself as her fingers were at her temples rubbing it. She screamed a little, causing Yerin to look over, and Gina to halt as she quickly pulled over to the side of the road, glancing over at Lin with worrisome perched on her flawless skin. 

 

"Is everything okay, Lin unnie?" Gina asked politely, suddenly looking at her surroundings; realizing where she had driven past. Lin said nothing except for continuing what she was doing as her therapist told her to breathe in and out. 

 

"I WANT TO GO HOME!" Lin finally screamed out as she opened her eyes. Gina jumped and averted her eyes up front, starting up the ignition and drove off. 

 

===

 

Gina, not listening to a word out of Lin's mouth, she took her elsewhere. They all meandered out of the car; Dong-wook's sister, Lin, looked irritated as they made their way into a cute little coffee shop. 

 

"Why are we even here?" Lin asked with annoyance in her tone. The place was packed, and this was the last thing she needed. Gina grabbed her hand and walked her to the back where she saw her brother, and best friend Chanhyo; an instant smile appearing on her face. 

 

"You're back, you're finally back!" Chanhyo spoke happily as she embraced Lin with a genuine hug. "I hope you're back for good." 

 

"I am," Lin replied softly, smiling. "What is this place?" She asked while gazing around the place. 

 

"It's yours," Dong-wook smiled brightly. "I bought it for you." 

 

"W-w-why would you do that for me, Oppa?" Lin inquired closing her eyes as she stammered. She didn't want to have to deal with anyone at this state that she was in, and her brother knew. Why would he do this? She felt as if her whole world was crumbling beneath her; as her knees were getting weak from her stance. Yerin quickly grabbed a hold of Lin and set her on the couch. Lin abruptly laid her head back, with her eyes closed and began collecting her thoughts as everyone practically stared at her. If her eyes were opened, she would be very uncomfortable. 

 

"I need help," Haru said; peeking her head into the back room. "It's very busy outside." 

 

"I'll help you!" Chanhyo chirped happily. She placed her arm on her Lin unnie as she meandered out to help her co-worker. The room stayed quiet for a few minutes when suddenly Gina cleared .

 

"Oppa just wanted you to have something to help you," Gina softly replied as Lin slowly opened her eyes.

 

"This isn't helping me at all!" 

 

"Give it some time, sis." Dong-wook sighed slightly as he encouraged his one and only sister that he truly loved. Lin sat there; staring off into space not saying anything for the longest time as she contemplated. 

 

===

 

Dong-wook and Gina had decided to saunter off to the front of the coffee shop behind the counter and began helping out—taking orders and making coffees. They were at it for nearly an hour when suddenly, the door to the shop whooshed open and in walked the stunning 3 men of MBLAQ; meandering close to the front counter.

 

“I was beginning to wonder that you guys would never show up,” Gina teased as she snickered. “What can I get you guys?”

 

“Hey Chanhyo,” Mir said smiling ever so brightly at her. “You work for Dong-wook hyung?”

 

“Yeah,” Chanhyo slightly laughed. “I thought I told you that I did.”

 

“You failed to mention it,” Mir chuckled as he winked at her.

 

Chanhyo and Mir were secretly dating that they didn’t want the public eye to know; not now anyway because they were enjoy

Please log in to read the full chapter