Official first meeting

Coffee Princess
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Official first meeting[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]There was a soft knock on Lin’s door as she opened her eyes; she was a very light sleeper. Dong-wook opened the door slowly and peeked his head inside her bedroom as Lin continued to lie on her bed emotionless.

 

“Lin,” Dong-wook said softly as he gazed towards the bed. “Oppa is leaving to the gym, and then I have rehearsal for my musical coming up. Will you be okay?” Lin instantaneously grabbed the blanket and quickly covered her head ignoring him. She was still upset with him with the way he acted and treated her yesterday at the café. He sighed heavily while shrugging. “Yerin will come by in a little bit and she’ll take you to Coffee Princess.” He meandered out of the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

 

===

 

Coffee Princess was just opening when Yerin and Lin arrived bright and early at 7 in the morning. Why did they have to open up so early? Haru sighed as she began preparing everything before Chanhyo would come into work and also before customers would come piling in one by one.

 

“Can I help you?” Yerin inquired as she gazed at Haru who was practically doing everything herself. Lin, on the other hand meandered into the back room as she felt a little uncomfortable since she didn’t know Haru all too well. 

 

“Sure,” Haru answered politely as she smiled at Yerin, slightly glancing at Lin who walked off to the back room without saying a word to either one of them. “Is Lin okay?”

 

“You do know she suffers from PTSD, right?” 

 

“I do know because I’ve heard from Gina, but I didn’t know how badly it was.” Haru felt apologetic for even mentioning it. “I’m sorry I asked,”

 

“It’s okay. Lin is actually getting quite better, but she just doesn’t like being around people she isn’t comfortable with.”

 

“I’m one of those people,” Haru chuckled. 

 

“It’s only because she doesn’t know you.” Yerin suggested. 

 

The two girls continued to silently chit chat while cleaning. Lin, on the other hand felt bored in the back room that she inhaled rather loudly and mustered up the courage considering it was only Haru and Yerin outside. Besides, Yerin was her friend and therapist. Haru was Gina’s best friend—it wasn’t like she was going to bite or anything. She meandered out to the front when suddenly the door opened to Coffee Princess and in walked a customer who was wearing casual clothes, in a baseball cap and a black face mask. He sauntered to the front counter.

 

“What can I get for you today?” Haru asked as she stood in front of the register.

 

“I’ll take an Americano,” Seungho replied as he pulled down his face mask revealing himself. Haru instantly laughed when she realized it was the leader of MBLAQ.

 

“You’re back here again?" Haru questioned as she rang him up; telling him the cost of the coffee as Seungho handed her the money, also leaving tip in the tip jar. 


"I'll make it for him," Lin offered softly as she began to make the Americano. Yerin watched her closely. 


"You don't have any schedules today, Seungho?" Haru asked; starting up a casual conversation as Lin was making him his order. 


"Oh, I do." He replied feeling his phone vibrate in his back pocket—he quickly whipped it out and checked it. It was a text message from Mir asking him to get himself and Byunghee coffees as well. Seungho chuckled. "Can you make that another Americano and a Caramel Macchiato? Thanks," He swiftly pulled out his wallet again and paid Haru for the remaining coffees he just placed an order on. Lin nodded her head as she began to make the others humming Taeyang songs softly to herself.


"You're just running errands for your members or what?" Haru laughed. 


"Something like that," Seungho chuckled as he texted his maknae back. "We have dance rehearsal for our new single that’s releasing soon," 


"Dance rehearsal?" Haru sighed. "Does that mean that Chanhyo won't be coming in this morning?" 

 

"Probably not until later," 

 

It went silent for a few minutes until Lin's phone sounded--letting her know that she had an incoming text message. She went about checking it after she placed the 3 drinks Seungho had ordered onto the counter. 

 

"Here you go," Lin said--her voice barely audible. 

 

'Unnie, you have to bring me coffee! PLEASE!'

 

"Thank you so much," Seungho smiled brightly as he picked up his Americano. "Actually, can I get a cup holder?" 

 

"Yep," Yerin chimed in as she quickly procured one handing it to the handsome leader of MBLAQ. Seungho began placing the two drinks into the cup holders as he glanced over at Lin and gazed at her longingly, thinking back to the story his Dong-wook hyung told him.

 

'Where are you?'

 

'Unnie, I'm working. Dance rehearsal for MBLAQ soon. Can you bring me coffee? I'll love you forever. ;-;'

 

'One of the guys from MBLAQ is here. I forget his name. Can't I make one for you and have him bring it to you?'

 

'That's Seungho Oppa that's there. ㅋㅋㅋ Because the other members just arrived. But no, I want you to personally bring it to me.'

 

'~_~ You're evil.' 

 

'LOVE YOU TOO. ❤' 

 

Lin slightly laughed as she placed her phone on the counter and began making a special coffee for

Please log in to read the full chapter