Social Media

Coffee Princess
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]SOCIAL MEDIA[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]‘BREAKING NEWS: SINGER SE7EN REVEALS TO HAVE A SISTER THROUGH HIS SOCIAL MEDIA’

 

Singer, Se7en who works under the label YG Entertainment revealed through his Instagram yesterday that he had a sister that he’s been hiding for all these years. And fans even spotted the both of them walking out of the newly opened café “Coffee Princess” owned by none other than Se7en himself.

 

Just why would he hide such news from the media? Is he afraid of something being revealed?

 

Stay tuned as we find out the truth!

 

But for now let us continue to support Se7en, and now his sister!

 

--

 

Dong-wook sat on the couch as he finished reading the news article that just released all over social media. He knew that this was going to happen—sooner than later. He threw his phone down as he rose up from his position while he stretched out his body. He was infuriated with the media wanting to dig for truth, but there was absolutely nothing that he could do to stop it. The truth will be revealed somehow. He heaved a heavy sigh in hopes that his dear sister wouldn’t read it, or at least not yet because he knew that she did keep up with news involving YG Entertainment artists. He sighed once against glancing up at the clock on the wall realizing the time. He promised that he would open up the café and give Haru and Chanhyo some much needed time off for a few hours before he had schedules in the afternoon. He grabbed his belongings while putting on his shoes.

 

“Oppa, where are you going?” Lin asked; meandering out of her bedroom dressed and ready to get her day started. She was wearing her shawl wrapped around her head and sunglasses, like always. However, she seemed perky this morning for whatever reason; that was a good thing. She must have not seen the article yet—that was absolutely a wonderful thing. He wasn’t going to mention it to her; not wanting to ruin her mood she was in.

 

“Coffee Princess,” He yawned. “Do you want to go with me or do you want to wait for Yerin?”

 

“I told Yerin that she didn’t have to pick me up today.” Lin smiled. “I want to go with you, Oppa.”

 

“Okay, let’s go before I’m late on opening the café.”

 

“You’re opening the café today?” Lin inquired as the both of them meandered out of the house as Dong-wook locked up; sauntering to his car while the both got in. They buckled up as he started up the ignition and drove off to their destination.

 

“Yeah, I told Haru and Chanhyo that they didn’t have to come until later this morning since I have rehearsal in the afternoon.”

 

“That’s good. Both of those girls work hard so it’s good they’re getting some hours off.” Lin spoke; turning on the music as it was playing at a comfortable volume. It was music that she wasn’t too familiar with. “Who is this that you’re listening to?”

 

“MBLAQ,” Dong-wook chuckled. “Do you want me to change it?”

 

“No,” Lin smiled as she listened intently. “I’ll give it a listen.” The beat was very intriguing to her and their voices. It was an upbeat song and she loved it. She started to bob her head back and forth as she listened.

 

“Do you like this song?”

 

“Yes, what song is this called, oppa?” Lin inquired as she averted her face towards her brother. “I really like it!”

 

“You ain’t know,” Dong-wook replied; chuckling. Lin continued to earnestly listen to the song as she whipped out her cell phone and snapped a quick photo of herself—posting it on Instagram.

‘I’m having good vibes today with listening to MBLAQ. ♫ It’s a good thing to expand my horizons, right? ㅋㅋㅋ’

 

@yblove23 UNNIE! Why are you so pretty? ;A; and you’re listening to MBLAQ~~ nice music. ;) You’re learning to expand your taste in music. ㅋㅋㅋ

@miroreos YOU SHUSH! >_< You’re the pretty one. And yes, I guess I am. ^_^ Oppa actually had it on when I the stereo.

@yblove23 Who is this pretty gem? *__* And have you betrayed me? You’re listening to MBLAQ! :(

@_youngbae_ I have not betrayed my favorite artist! You’re forever my number one…actually, no. You’re behind my Oppa. xD ㅋㅋㅋ

@yblove23 That’s fair enough, Lin! Your Oppa will always have to come first; as long as I come second. ;)

 

Dong-wook parked the car as Lin was immersed in her phone typing away; he cleared his throat as Lin averted her head up and gazed lovingly at her one and only brother.

 

“What are you doing that you’re so glued to your phone?” He asked pondering what she was doing; in hopes that she wouldn’t read news articles any time soon.

 

“I posted a picture on Instagram, and I was speaking with Chanhyo and Youngbae,”

 

“Ah,” Dong-wook nodded his head as they both meandered out of the car, locking up while they slowly walked to the front door of the café and opened up. Lin ambling to the front counter as she began prepping while her brother the opened sign light and started fixing up the tables and setting them more neatly.

 

===

 

It was a busy morning for Dong-wook as Lin was helping him as much as she could until she got so overwhelmed by the amount of people that she started hyperventilating as her brother told her to go into the back room. Finally the café was slowing down when Haru and Chanhyo meandered in together ready to take on their shift.

 

“Where’s Lin Un

Please log in to read the full chapter