Chapter 7 - How We Met

We'll Always Be Together Forever

Where I am? This isn't like my usual dreams. Instead of wearing a dress and walking through the halls of the castle, I'm wearing my pyjamas in a town at night. Nobody seems to be able to see me. I kept walking around until I came upon a mansion. There seems to be a ball being held at that mansion. Since nobody could see me, I decided to walk inside and take a look.

Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. Some people were dancing with their partners while others were conversing among themselves. I was just about to leave until I saw, myself. The woman that was walking to the balcony looks just like me, from the colour of the skin to the same shade of eyes. I followed her out to the balcony. She doesn't seem like a party person, just like myself.

"May I ask why a beautiful lady such as yourself is alone out here on the balcony?" The both of us gasped and turned to our right to see someone in the shadows. The man stepped out of the shadows to reveal himself as Junsu. His features were exactly the same as Junsu, from the blood red hair to his dark brown eyes. He is currently wearing a Victorian era suit with a black coat, black vest, a black tie and black shirt to match his black trousers and shoes. "I should be asking you the same question," the woman replied once he has stepped out of the shadows. "It was becoming too crowded inside so I wanted to get some fresh air," he said.

"Than I believe we have the same answer."

I sat down on one of the benches watching the scene between my look-alike and Junsu. "You don't seem like a person who enjoys parties," Junsu said after a minute of silence. "No, my friend asked me to accompany her to this ball although I seem to have lost her in the crowd," she replied. Junsu started to say something until he saw the orchestra was about to play a song. "May I have this dance," he asked as he held out his hand. The woman hesitated a little before accepting his hand. "Forgive me sir but I do not know your name," she said as he led them to the centre of the balcony. "Junsu, my name is Junsu, my lady," he said while giving her a bow. "May I have the privilege of learning your name," he asked. "Mina, my name is Mina," she replied with a smile as she curtsied before him.

It was like seeing a scene from a fantasy book as I watched Mina and Junsu dance around the balcony. To see my look-alike dancing with Junsu makes seems familiar for some reason. I felt like I had experienced this scene before. Suddenly, everything was frozen. It was like time just stop as everyone stopped moving, even the birds were frozen in midair. I looked back at the couple and saw Junsu slowly starting to face me. He smiled at me and whispered, "We'll see each other soon, Mina."