Chapter 4

We'll Always Be Together Forever

"Thank you everyone for coming to the audition. Most of you did very well, however only a few of you will continue to the second part of the audition. I'll call out the names for those who auditioned fo the male roles first, Kang Hong-Suk, Jin Tae-Hwa, Cho Kang-Hyun, Yang Jun-Mo, Kang Hong-suk, Lee Seung-Won, Jung Dong-Hyo, Byun Hee-Sang, Yang Seung-Ri and Cheng Lee. For those who auditioned for the female roles are Jeong Sun-Ah, Im Hye-Young, Lee Ye-eun, Lee Ji-hye, Lee Hyun Jung, Kim Seoyun, Shin Se-gye and Jung Minah. For the rest of you, thank you for auditioning. Although you didn't make it to the second part of the audition, never give up on your dream. Those of you who made it, please sit at the front."

I was shocked to hear my name announced as one of the girls who made it to the second part of the audition. I immediately sat on one of the seat in the front row along with the others for out instructions. "For the second part of the audition, we are going to have you act one of the scenes that we posted on the website with Kim Junsu or myself. One of the scenes requires some singing while the other does not so be prepared. We will evaluate you one be one so please wait backstage until you're called," said the director.

I along with the rest of the people made our way backstage. Some people were working on their acting while others were improving on their singing. I was just sitting backstage not knowing what to do until I saw a man with brown hair walking towards me. I looked into his eyes and saw they were the same pale blue eyes as the man who killed me in my dream. I started to get a small headache while thinking of my dream.

"Hi," he said. "Hi," I replied hesitantly. "I just want to say congratulation and that you were really good during the first audition." I was a little shock and blushed a little after that compliment. "Thank you. I'm sorry I don't know your name." "My name is Cheng, Cheng Lee," he said while holding out his hand. " Nice to meet you Cheng, my name is Jung Minah." I took his hand and to my surprise he place a kiss on it. I became more uncomfortable and weary as time progresses. "Cheng Lee, you're up next." I sigh with relief when the director's assistant called his name. "I hope to see you again Ms Jung," Cheng said. "You too." After Cheng left, I started to relax. There's something about him that makes me shiver in fear.

It has been nearly an hour since they started the second part of the audition. I look around and saw that I'm the only one left. I started to get anxious knowing that my name will soon be called. "Jung Minah, you're up next," the assistant called. I took a deep breath before walking up on stage for the second time. As I walked up, I saw Kim Junsu standing on stage. I had a confuse look on my face as I walked to the center of the stage. The director gave me a piece of paper before he began speaking. "Ok Minah, we want to see you act out that scene with Junsu. We want to see how well you act out together with him and to see how well you sing together." I blushed a little and felt nervous acting out the scene. I faced Junsu and saw him giving me an encouraging smile which gave me confidence to act out the scene.

I read the short script for a minute before nodding my head to Junsu indicating that we may begin. The short scene that we acted out was called 'At last'. At the end of our scene, Junsu and I looked at each others eyes. The emotion that I felt was so real, like I've experience this scene before. Junsu kneeling down, looking at me, pleading to me with his eyes. I felt comfortable with him. The way we act and sing together felt natural. How can this be?

"Thank you, Minah. That was really good." Both Junsu and I came back to reality when the director spoke. "Your acting was spot on and your singing was on note," the producer added. "I have to agree, the emotion between you and Junsu felt real even if it was just a small part of the script. I actually wanted to cry when you started singing, Minah," Yunho said. I looked around and saw the director, producer and the rest of TVXQ agreeing with what he said. "Thank you, Minah and that was a great performance from the both of you. Minah if you could please wait outside with the others, we will announce the results soon. There are refreshments and snacks if you're hungry," said the director. I thanked the director and bowed to them then to Junsu before walking out of the auditorium. As I started to walk out, I looked over my shoulders to see Junsu and the rest of TVXQ staring at me like before. This time however it wasn't uncomfortable. I stared into Junsu's eyes and gave them a small smile before leaving.