Chapter 2

We'll Always Be Together Forever

"You couldn't sleep again?" I turned to face Liona after she asked me that question. "Yeah, but this time it was different," I replied. "What do you mean by different?" She asked. "I finally know what his name is," I told her happily. "What's his name?" "Junsu, his name is Junsu." I don't know why, but saying his name makes my heart flutter. "Now that you know his name, do you understand what your dreams mean?" Liona asked. "No," I said with sadness. I was hoping that if I knew his name, I would finally understand the meaning of the dreams. But sadly, that was not the case.

"I may have something that could help." I turned my head towards Liona full of curiosity as she went to her computer and typed something. I looked over her shoulder to see what was on her computer. "I found this whils searching for classical books online. There is an audition for a musical at the Seoul Arts Centre's Opera Theatre. The musical is about the legend of Dracula," she said. "Dracula?" I questioned her. "Yes, when you told me of your dreams, the story of Dracula pops into my head so I thought it might help. They have already picked someone to play the character Dracula and his name is Junsu from TVXQ."

The minute she said that I immediately scrolled down to look at his profile.

I froze at the sight of his picture. I may not have seen the face of the man of my dreams, but the feeling I get when I looked at him was similar to when I'm looking at Junsu's picture. "They haven't picked the female lead yet so you still have a chance. Are you going to audition?" I looked at Liona then back at the picture of Junsu. Why not! Besides its a small step in achieving my dream of becoming an actress and singer. "Alright!" "Great, the audition is tomorrow. You have to sing one of the songs and act a small scene from the musical. You can use my computer to practise. I'm going back to my room." Before she entered her room, I quickly hugged her. "Thank you Liona , for everything," I said to her. Liona smiled and returned my hug. "Your welcome Minah."

For the rest of the day, I practised my singing and acting with a few short breaks in between. On the website, they only posted two scenes if the musical so I didn't have to worry too much in my acting. But I'm more worried about my singing. This is my first time I'm auditioning for a musical so I'm extremely nervous. I hope that tomorrow will be a good day.