Chapter 6 - Results

We'll Always Be Together Forever

It's been forty-minutes since my audition. Everyone was either eating some snacks or taking a short nap until they called us in. Some people were conversing with each other while others were glaring at each other. I was getting intimidated by some of the glares I'm getting from the other woman so I went to the bathroom to get away from all the glares.

"Excuse me," I gasped and turn around to see who it was. Surprisingly, it's Kim Junsu. "I'm sorry for startling you," he said. "No it's fine," I responded. It was starting to get a little awkward with just the two of us. "How are you after the audition?" I was thankful that he started a conversation. "I'm fine although I'm a little nervous," I told him. "It's natural for everyone to get nervous, just as long as you do your best," he said with a smile which I returned with a small one. We started to walk back to the auditorium in silence. It may have been a silent walk but for some reason, I felt really comfortable with him. By the time we arrive at the doors, the assistant called everyone in. "It was nice having a conversation with you Junsu," I said holding out my hand for a handshake. Instead of a handshake, Junsu kissed the back of my hand while looking into my eyes which made me blush. "I hope we can get to know each other better," he said with a smile before walking into the auditorium. 

I was still blushing even after taking my seat in the auditorium. For some reason, the way Junsu kissed my hand and said those words to me seem familiar. Thankfully my blush disappeared by the time the director took the stage. "Each and every one of you who auditioned was good. However, only a few of you will be picked to play a character in this musical. While the rest of you will be in the ensemble. Please don't be disappointed if you didn't get a character, all of you are really good performers, but there are some people who have more potential. These are the people who will be playing a part in this musical. Yang Seung-Ri as Quincey Morris, Byun Hee-Sang as Jack Seward, Jung Dong Hyo as Arthur Holmwood, Lee Seung-Won as Renfield, Lee Ji-Hye as Lucy Westenra, Kang Hong-Seok as Abraham Van Helsing, Cheng Lee as Jonathan Harker and Jung Minah shall be playing the part of Mina Murray." Everyone around me was applauding for me while I just sat in my seat speechless. I couldn't believe I was picked to play the part of Mina Murray. 

"That is all for today. The rest of you shall be the ensemble. Please collect your schedules for our rehearsals from me and the staff." We were all allowed to go home after getting our schedules. Before leaving, I took one last glance at Junsu. He just finishes speaking with the director before glancing at me. He gave me a smile and gave a small bow to me, which I returned, before leaving with his bandmates. I couldn't stop smiling after that all the way home. Practice with Junsu and everyone else is going to be interesting.