Chapter 5 - Junsu's POV

We'll Always Be Together Forever

It has been centuries since that night. The night the love of my life was killed. I couldn't forgive myself, even after killing her murderer, I still couldn't forgive myself for not preventing her death. Since that day I vowed that if we ever meet again, I will never let her go. "Junsu, are you awake?" I open my eyes and saw Jaejoong standing at the door of my room. "I've actually been awake for a while hyung," I told him while getting change for the day. "Still reminiscing about the past?" he asked me with a concerned look. "The past is what makes us who we are. I can never forget it," I replied while walking out of the room. "Still, she wouldn't want you to feel sad for the rest of your life Junsu," Jaejoong said while we were walking to the dining table for breakfast. "No she wouldn't, she would want me to smile, laugh and to continue writing music with all my heart." We both had sad smiles on our faces when we sat down as we remembered the happy times we had with her.

"Morning, finally you're up Junsu. Quickly eat your breakfast, we have to be at the audition in 40 minutes," Yunho said. Today we were supposed to judge an audition for a musical which I was cast for the part of Dracula. Who knew that someone created a musical about me. However, they made some mistakes. It wasn't me that had died, it was my love, Minah "I know hyung. I'm already done, let's go," I told him after taking my daily dose of animal blood. We all piled up in the van to go to the Seoul Art's Center's Opera Theater. I have a feeling that something might happen today.

Thankfully we arrived through the back entrance so we won't be mobbed by all the fans. I introduce my members to the director and producer as we sat down at the judge's table. We were each given a stack of papers with some information regarding the people who are auditioning. I shifted through the papers to have a quick look until I landed on one with the name Minah. It couldn't be her, could it? I read her information and realize she has the same qualities as my Minah. I shouldn't keep my hopes up. It could be some other girl with the name Minah. I'll just have to wait and see her face to know.

The auditorium finally became quiet when the director greeted everyone. "Greetings everyone, thank you for coming to the audition. We're looking for people to play the parts of Jonathan Harker, Abraham Van Helsing, Lucy Westenra, Renfield, Arthur Holmwood, Jack Seward, Quincy Morris, Brides of Dracula and the female lead Mina Murray. I invited TVXQ to be our judges along with our producer and myself. Good luck to all of you and do the best that you can do." Let the audition begin.

I couldn't believe just how many people were auditioning. The men were quite good when they audition but the women were giving me a headache. I believe my fellow brothers are feeling the same way. Curse our popularity. Thankfully we were given a 10-minute break before the next person steps on stage. I look down at the papers to see who would audition next. Surprisingly, it was the girl name Minah.

I stop breathing the minute she steps on stage. If my heart was still beating, it would have stopped. Her face, her stance, and those brown eyes, but it couldn't be her could it? She died in my arms many centuries ago. Could she be my Minah? The minute we locked eyes on each other, everything around us just stopped. I was drawn to her like the first time I met my Minah all those years ago. Minah did my love finally return to me. Could she have been reincarnated after all these centuries, would the vow I made finally be fulfilled?

After she sang her song, I reminiscence about the time she used to sing to me in the gardens a long time ago. Their voices were similar as well. I couldn't help but stare at her as she walked down the stage. During the audition, I keep glancing at her from time to time. One time our eyes met and she immediately looked away. I was a little sad knowing that she was uncomfortable with me right now. I hope I can talk to her soon to make her more comfortable with me.

At the end of the audition, I was nervous, wondering if she made it to the second part of the audition. Thankfully she did which means I can still get to know her if she gets a part in the musical. For the second part of the audition, they have to act a small part of the script with either the director or myself. We discussed with each other on who we will be acting with. The director told me I would be acting with most of the men. I believe this is because he doesn't want the women fangirling of doing anything inappropriate to me when they are acting with me. We were having some problems when deciding for Minah because she had the best singing voice out of all the girls, although we don't know how good her acting is. "Junsu I want you to act with Minah for her audition. I want to know if she can play the part of Mina Murray," the director told me. I was shocked and relieved when he told me that. Perhaps she may be more comfortable after acting with me.

I can tell she was nervous and confused when she walked on stage. I gave her an encouraging smile to her which I believe gave her some confidence to act and sing. At the end of our scene, we both looked into each other's eyes. It felt natural how we did this scene. She must be questioning herself why the scene seems familiar. This is because we had experienced this same scene all those centuries ago. She blushed when both the producer and Yunho complimented her. It's been a long time since I've seen my Minah blush. Even after being reincarnated she is still the shy woman after receiving a compliment. "Thank you Minah and that was a great performance from the both of you. Minah if you could please wait outside with the others, we will announce the results soon. There are some refreshments and snacks if you're hungry," the director told her. She bowed to the director and to me, which I returned, before walking out of the auditorium with me and the rest of the members of TVXQ staring at her. She looked over her shoulder and stared at us before walking out the door. I believe she felt more comfortable with us because she stared into my eyes and gave us a small smile before leaving.

I have to speak with her soon, but when? "What is your opinion on Minah?" the director asks breaking me from my thoughts. "Just as I said before, her acting was spot on and I can literally feel her emotions when she was acting," the producer said. "I agree, her singing was on key and she doesn't miss a beat. I believe her voice is suitable with Junsu's if she were to take the part of Mina Murray but I need to hear them sing together to know," Jaejoong responded. "What do you think Junsu, will she make a good Mina?" the director asked me. I thought about it as everyone waited for my response. "I think she will make a great Mina," I told everyone. If she plays Mina Murray, I can get to know her better and confirm if she is truly my Minah. "Then we found our leading lady, now to decide the other characters." We talked for nearly half an hour deciding who should play who. I was angry internally knowing that Cheng is playing the part of Jonathan Harker. It seems that my rival has been reincarnated as well. There's nothing I can do since it's the director's decision. I just hope history does not repeat itself. Finally, we were given a thirty-minute break. I can use that time to talk to her.

*Hyung - older male