Chapter 1

We'll Always Be Together Forever

Minah feels dead the minute she arrives home after a double shift at the cafe. It's hard going to work and university at the same time but it was worth it if it means she could achieve her dream to become a great actress and singer. " Welcome home Minah," said Liona. Liona has been Minah's best friend since they were children. Although they have different dreams, they would always support each other through thick and thin.

"Tired?" she asked. "Yeah, there was more people today than last week," Minah replied. "It's late, you should go and sleep. You're becoming more tired by the day," Liona said with a worried expression. "You know I can't sleep properly. Every night those dreams disturb me until I feel the need to either run away or get pulled further into the dreams."

Every single night I dream of myself walking down the halls of a majestic castle until I reached the staircase. At the top of the staircase was a man with flaming red hair and ruby red eyes waiting for me. Although I couldn't see his face, I always felt calm, protected and happy with him. Some dreams are different with him. We sometimes dance around the ballroom, take a walk in the gardens or sing together. I always woke up before the dream ends covered in sweat and panting.

"Did you write your dreams in your dream journal?" Liona asked. "Yes but it still doesn't help me to understand them," I replied. "Try to get some sleep, maybe tomorrow will be a better day," Liona said. I gave her a nod and immediately went into my room to change and go to sleep.

I'm dreaming again. I looked at myself and saw that I was wearing a victorian era two layer jade dress, the inner layer being white while the outer layer being a jade color and the sleeves stop at my elbows. I looked around and realized that this dream is different then the others. Instead of walking down the halls to meet that man, I was alone in the gardens. I started to get a bad feeling so I looked around confirming that I'm truly alone before sitting down near a bed of flowers. I started making a flower crown to past the time until I felt a presence behind me. I turned around hoping that it was him but realized it was someone else entirely. Unlike that man, the man in front of me has brown hair, tan skin and pale blue eyes. I started to back away when I realized he was holding a very sharp knife in his right hand. I looked into his eyes and saw determination and anger but the emotion that stood out the most was jealousy. "If I can't have you, no one can," as he said those words, he stab me in the stomach.

I cried out in pain and fell.The pain was unbearable that I can barely breath. "MINAH." I slowly turned my head and saw him. His Ruby red eyes full of shock while holding a single red rose which I believe was meant for me. His eyes quickly turned black and was filled with anger as he faced the brown haired man beside me. I couldn't see what was happening since I was in too much pain to see the fight between the both of them. Minutes later I felt someone caress my cheek. It took all my strength to turn my head to see him. His red eyes filled with tears as he held me close to him. I slowly raised my right hand and held it to his heart as I said the words I have never said before. "I love you, Junsu."

I woke up with a gasp as I observe my surroundings for a few minutes before realizing I was back in my room. I felt my stomach to see if there was a wound but there wasn't. The pain felt real, like I had experience it before. I looked out the window and spoke to myself, "Junsu, who are you?"