300 Into the Future

Description

Characters:

 

10948716_771296052957596_585136193_n.jpg

Park Dara

A 21st century girl who fell into the Han River by accident, and finds herself 300 years into the future. While desperate to return to her own era at first, her kind hearted nature eventually made her hesitate her determination in order to help the suffering civillians of Dal, and her growing feelings for the Dal Warlord, Jiyong,

 

gd_paris_fashionshow.jpg

Kwon Jiyong

Known as the Ice Lord, Jiyong is known for his scarlet hair which gave him a reputation of his fierce and unforgiving stance in battles.  An Illegitimate son bore by his father, the King of Dal and a peasant woman, Jiyong swears to only have one woman in his life so that his love would not share his mother's fate. Although always being guarded by his cold exterior, Jiyong is a kind hearted ruler of the boarder city in thd kingdom of Dal, and is loved by his people, so much that he is often the item of jealousy of his half siblings in the royal family.

 

tree-with-deep-roots-ep-07-avi_002986920

Lee Soo Hyuk

In contrary to the system in Dal, the kindom of Taeyang has only one king and one prince that rules all districts. As the younger prince, Soohyuk is kept unknown to his conflicting kingdoms, and infiltrates Dal as a refugee, where he is attracted by the eccentric, out of the world Dara and yet moved by her kind nature. When his older brother, the rightful prince dies, Soohyuk is forced to become the next ruler to the kingdom of Taeyang, which aims to claim the land of Dal, which ironically has became the home of the girl he fell in love with.

 

 

Other characters:

maxresdefault.jpg

Kim Taeil (Fictional Name)

The Crown Prince of the land of Dal, the heir apparent to the royal throne of the kingdom. Taeil is born with good nature and kind heartedness. However, schemes and power struggles in the palace turned him into a cunning and brutal prince seeking the crown. Seemingly highly confident, he is secretly jealous and envious of the abilities of his other brothers and the approval they receives from his father, the king, who he has a love and hate relationship with.

 

seungri_instagram_1.jpg

Seungri

The youngest prince amongst the five, he has little concern for politics and power, and wants to live a carefree life. He is childlike but understands the severity of the power struggle in his kingdom, and does have care for the people's sufferings. As he remains pure, Jiyong takes care and protects him as an older half brother and he looks up towards him as well as their late eldest brother. Seungri is highly flirtatious and has a large "collection" of concubines, and he is usually the one filling Dara with knowledge that she doesn't have for their world.

 

3NUC817SovLSxLE_h7PWy_59.jpeg

Princess Kiko

Oldest Princess of Pyul, next heir to the Pyul throne. A soft spoken, yet cheery character who seems eccentric and un-understandable to Jiyong, but is good natured by heart. Has intensive knowledge about the floral and fauna in Pyul. Is known to be extremely beautiful.

tumblr_njf4p6wmsv1ryhfvco1_500.jpg?w=605

Jisoo

Maiden serving in the Kwon's residence. Is orphaned and the youngest out of the servants. Is timid and afraid of getting into trouble but cheeky at times and supportive of Dara. Dara's most trusted maiden in the household and treats her like a friend and a younger sister.

 

Foreword

  After a tragic fall from Mapo Bridge into the depths of Han River in an attempt to stop her hysterical best friend from strangling her boyfriend's new love to death, Park Dara thought she was dead. But when she was rescued the whole world was changed. What used to be Korea was now divided into 3 kingdoms, each ruled by a warlord, including the one that fished her out of the water, Kwon Jiyong. Dara realises that she is 300 years ahead of the day which she supposedly drowned, but it civillisation seemed as if she had travelled back in time instead. After attempts to return back to her own world, Dara slowly fell for the cold Lord. But in a new worldf that is full of new threats, will they have their happy ending?