Chapter 7: Taohun’s unwelcomed guest

All of Me Xiuhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blessing: I would write warning when we all know it’s a blessing. Mild .

 

Chapter 7: Taohun’s unwelcomed guest

-

Minseok stared at Luhan wondering if Luhan was speaking the truth. “I can’t forgive you right away. But I like if we could start over.” Minseok said. Minseok didn’t know if he could forgive Luhan easily. It hurt being called a freak, all his life he thought he was. After a lot of convincing in his life he managed to live with the fact that he is different from everyone. Luhan nods, accepting Minseok’s answer. “Okay.”

“Wait,” Minseok said suddenly, “Why aren’t you in school?” He asks his face scrunched up in confusion. “Uh well Tao kind of threw me against the locker and told me about his gift and brought LuHee into the light.” “Are you okay?” Minseok asks in concern. Luhan nods with a smile. “Yeah I’m fine.”

 

For the rest of the day Luhan stayed with Minseok to maintain both the coffee shop and the antique store. When it was to close up and go home Minseok drove Luhan back to his dorm. Before he got out Minseok grabbed his wrist, Luhan looks back at Minseok with a curious look. “Would you like to hang out after you are done with classes tomorrow?” Minseok asks. He was nervous for some odd reason to be asking to go on a date. Luhan nods with a small smile. He was happy that Minseok is giving him a second chance. He hopes he don’t screw it up again.

 

This is his last chance. Luhan thinks.

 

“Yeah I will come over around 3 o’clock.” Luhan says. Minseok nods, “Okay. I will see you tomorrow.”

 

Luhan wave goodbye before walking back to his room. Luhan heard shuffling inside. Concerned that someone might have broken in. He quickly opens the door to freeze when he sees his roommate shoving another man up against the wall making out. Luhan couldn’t identify the person, but he knew that the man was taller than him with blond dyed hair. Luhan clears his throat startling the two. When Sehun pulls away, Luhan saw that the man was Tao. Blushing from embarrassment Tao looks anywhere but Luhan. Sehun smiles sheepishly at Luhan. “Luhan hyung we weren’t expecting you until late.”

 

Luhan smirks at the two flustered and ually frustrated boys. Luhan could clearly see the tent in Sehun’s pants. “Yeah well I came home early because Minseok closed up the shop and he dropped me off.” Luhan goes to his bed, “Well I am going to go take a shower, please keep the to the minimum.” Luhan grabs clothes. He smirks at the flustered looks on the boys’ face before making his way to the bathroom.

 

Tao gives Sehun a look. “I probably should go.” Sehun gives Tao a pout. “But hyung Luhan will be in the shower for a while.” Sehun says trying the sneak his hand into the latter’s pants. “How about we go to my place, because I have a small place in Minseok garage.” Tao leans in to where his lips are practically on Sehun’s ear. “Besides he can’t hear.”

 

“LUHAN WE ARE STAYING AT TAO’S TONIGHT.” Sehun yells grabbing his wallet and room key before dragging Tao out.

-

The next day Luhan went to Minseok’s shop after a long tiring day of school. He walks in and sees Minseok leaning on a glass counter with a laptop on the counter. Oblivious from everything. Tao is standing next to him with Sehun back hugging him. Luhan smirks as Tao looks up, spotting Luhan smirking at them. He blushes and pushes Sehun off him. Minseok confused by the sudden movement next to him looks up and sees Luhan. Luhan smiles at Minseok but then frowns when he sees stitches on Minseok’s forehead and a black eye that Luhan knew wasn’t there the night before. Worriedly he makes his way towards the three,

 

“What happened? Are you okay?” Luhan asks. Minseok scoffs and rolls his eyes nudging his head towards the couple while saying, “Well these two ually frustrated teenagers decided to come over and you know satisfy their needs, but during the middle of it. Tao was visited by a ghost that scared the two less. They called me over and I looked around and found myself being knocked out. I went to the hospital and got some stitches and a black eye. No big deal.”

Minseok shrugs.

-

Yesterday night

Tao and Sehun made their way to Tao smal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter