Chapter 5: The Date

All of Me Xiuhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: The Date

-

Minseok could feel his chest tighten his hands becoming sweaty his stomach fluttering.

Tonight is the night. His first date in about three years.

Minseok is terrified he doesn’t know how to act or what to say he is nervous.

What if Luhan rejects his gift?

Or rejects him?

Minseok shook the thoughts from his mind. He shouldn’t think things like that.

Minseok looks through his closet when a thought dawned on him.

What was he going to wear?

Where were they going?

Formal? Causal?

Sighing Minseok looks at the clock, 17:50 so he had an hour, a quick shower wouldn’t hurt. Minseok looks at the pile of clothes hanging up in his closet. Deciding to go with a simple blue button up shirt, white skinny jean that had pre-torn rips on the knee caps, and black converses. He grabs the clothes and heads into the bathroom.

-

Luhan was already dressed and ready to go on the date. He got into his car and drove to Minseok’s house. He looked at his watch his eyes bulging out when he saw he was half an hour early.

Luhan walks up on the porch towards the door, he knocks on the door. He stood there waiting.

“Coming!” Luhan heard from inside. He smiled when he recognized Minseok’s voice.

The opened showing Minseok in only a towel around his waist with his hand keeping it up. Luhan couldn’t help but stare at the much toned stomach of Minseok’s. Water drops falling from Minseok’s hair to his chest sliding down into the towel. Minseok stood frozen and embarrassed.

“Sorry, come in. I didn’t realize how long I was in the shower.”

Minseok stands to the side to let Luhan in. Luhan walks in shaking his head. “No it’s okay, I am early.”

“Well I am going to go change.” Minseok says, noting that Luhan is dressed casually. He rushes up the stairs, quick fully getting dressed.

Luhan blushes, he turns and looks around the living room.

The living room was big and friendly. A large ‘L’ shaped couch took up the middle of the room. One recliner next to the couch, a TV was in front placed on top of a large wooden glass stand. Inside the stand held angel Knick knacks and a cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter