Chapter 2: The Talk

All of Me Xiuhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: The Talk

-

The dining hall was well decorated banners and flowers. Tables placed across the room in a wide circle leaving room in the middle for a dance floor. Most of the guest were dancing, sitting, or standing. Conversations carried out the entire room, dominating the music.

 

Minseok and Jongdae were sitting with the newlyweds in a round table decorated with flowers. Kris was talking to Jongdae, Junmyeon and Yixing were acting like a new couple, while Minseok was sitting there with an elbow propped on the table, head in hands. He stared at the empty seat in between him and Kris, continuing his daydream from earlier.

 

Sighing, Minseok stands up and heads towards the punch bowl. He grabs the ladle and a cup, pouring the punch into the cup. He turns around, colliding into someone. Minseok looks up and sees a man in a similar tuxedo instead it was white, with Minseok’s punch staining the front. Minseok gasps.
 

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you there!” Minseok exclaims, quickly grabbing a napkin, he starts dabbing gently on the stain.

 

The man chuckles, “its okay, I was right up behind you.”

 

Minseok looks up he gives him a small smile. He brings his hands down to his side.

 

“I’m Luhan”

 

The man said, sticking his hand out,

 

“I am Yixing’s friend. I just moved here from China.”

 

Minseok grabs it and shakes it,

 

“I’m Minseok. Junmyeon’s best man.”

 

Luhan smiles releasing his hand, he points at Minseok, “So you are the famous Kim Minseok that I keep hearing about. Yixing and Junmyeon talk about you more than anybody else.”

Minseok couldn’t stop the heat rising up to his cheeks. “I’m sorry that I can’t say the same for you.”

 

Luhan laughs, “It wouldn’t surprise me to be honest.” Minseok looks down at his feet, becoming shy all of a sudden.

 

Why am I acting like this?

 

It’s just a friend of Junmyeon and Yixing.

 

Well he’s an attractive man.

 

Is it because I think he’s cute?

 

Minseok shakes his head riding himself from the thoughts. He shouldn’t be thinking things like that. He doesn’t know Luhan. Luhan may not even want to date him because of his gift. Luhan could be just like everyone else. But maybe Luhan isn’t like everyone else, maybe he’s different. Even if Luhan were interested it wouldn’t mean he would like Minseok after her revealed his gift.

 

Right?

 

-

Luhan stared down at Minseok, watching him think while shuffling his feet awkwardly. Luhan admits he thinks Minseok is cute, adorable even, with eyes and a round face like that; he wouldn’t be surprised if Minseok was taken. Whoever Minseok was seeing would be a lucky man.

But what am I thinking? Luhan thought.

 

I don’t know if Minseok is taken.

 

Why do I care if he is?

 

Do I like him already?

 

We just met.

 

Luhan shook his head, ignoring his thoughts. He diverted his attention back to Minseok, who was trying to get his attention by waving his hand in front of Luhan’s face.

 

“Sorry,” Luhan said. Minseok shrugs,

 

“Its okay, I get lost in my thoughts too.”

 

Luhan knew the atmosphere was awkward. He tries to think of a topic to talk about to that Minseok won’t leave. For some odd reason he didn’t want Minseok to leave. To get rid of the awkwardness, Luhan started up the conversation.

 

“So Minseok are you in school?” Luhan asks.

 

Minseok shakes his head,

 

“No. I haven’t been in school for a while,”

 

Luhan was taken aback by Minseok’s answer, surprised. Luhan thought he was older than Minseok because of how young Minseok looked. Luhan smiles slightly shaking his head, he should have known. Even though Minseok looked younger doesn’t mean he is. Luhan should have known that because he goes through that every day. Most often people would mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter