Chapter 4: Coffee Antiques

All of Me Xiuhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4- Coffee Antiques

-

 Minseok watched as Luhan gets in his car and drives off down the road. The car disappearing down the street.

 

Minseok shuts the blinds he walks over to the door locking it. He walks up the stairs and into his bedroom. His walk was slow, his feet dragging along the hard wooden floor. He grabs his pajamas changing into them. He felt tired it felt like a long day to him.

He climbs into the bed under the comforter.

Once his head hit the pillow he fell asleep.

-

Minseok was interrupted by a loud sound. As if a girl was yelling.

 

Opening his eyes, he saw he was in the corner of a room that was a bit messy, he turned his head to the sound and saw a little girl. Small eyes, tiny nose, long brown hair, on top of a man in bed. The man's face stuffed into the pillow. Snoring quietly, oblivious to his surroundings.

 

"Lu-Lu it's time to get up. You promised me to go to the store" The girl spoke.

 

Minseok furrowed his eyebrows. Silently the man sat up from the bed. His back facing Minseok. He leaned back stretching out his muscles.

 

The man stood up. "Leave LuHee I need to change."

 

Minseok's eyes widen when the man spoke. He walked over in front of the man to see a younger Luhan.

 

Minseok looks Luhan up and down making sure it was actually Luhan. Minseok blushed and looked away realizing that Luhan was only in boxers.

 

Minseok turned away when Luhan was changing Minseok knew he was down when he heard LuHee’s voice in the room.

 

Luhan smiles down at LuHee, “Let’s go get ice cream now. Yeah?”

 

LuHee smiles, “Yeah,” she pulls Luhan down the stairs and out of the house.

 

Minseok follows right behind. They walk down a road until they reached a park. Minseok looked around the park was small surrounded by trees. There were many kids playing and chasing each other. Minseok smiled.

 

He wished he could have children.

 

Soon.

 

He told himself.

 

Minseok turned his attention back to Luhan and LuHee. Luhan was handing LuHee an ice cream cone with two chocolate scoops.

 

LuHee accepted with a big smile on his face. They started to walk quietly no words being exchange just enjoying each other’s company. Until they were crossing a street. A car that was driving out of control hit LuHee, and slightly over Luhan’s leg.

 

Luhan started crying, he started screaming for someone to call a doctor. Minseok felt tears rolling down his face watching the scene.

 

A cold breeze made Minseok shiver he looks down and sees LuHee. LuHee had dry blood on her forehead, a spot on her shirt filled with blood. Minseok looks back between the LuHee in Luhan’s arms and LuHee in front of him.

 

“My brother needs closure.”

 

 She spoke quietly. She stared at Luhan, sadness in her eyes when Luhan started to cry loudly when the paramedics declared LuHee dead.

 

Minseok nods, “I know. Don’t worry I will talk to him.”

-

Minseok jerks up from his sleep. He rubs the sweat off his forehead. He climbs out of the bed to start his day. He grabs his clothes, he changes into a white muscle shirt and blue jeans, and he puts on a pair of converses. He decides to walk to work instead of driving.

 

He arrived at Coffee Antiques a coffee and antique store in one. Minseok loves Coffee, and he loves finding, buying, and selling antique things. He opened the store after he g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter