Chapter 3: Tao and the home of Minseok

All of Me Xiuhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Tao and the home of Minseok

-

Luhan didn’t understand why he felt so nervous waiting for Minseok’s answer.

He asked a few men to go on a date with him before, but he never felt like this.

Maybe because Minseok and Luhan have so much in common and likes the same thing, he feels like they would be a good match.

Maybe because he never found someone that had so much passion for what he loves?

It felt like eternity to Luhan before Minseok opened his mouth to respond.

“Sure.” Minseok says. It took a lot of thinking it over before he could answer.

-

Minseok also felt the butterflies dancing around his stomach before he answered, but for different reasons.

He knew deep down in his heart that there was doubt of Luhan ever accepting him.

 

Am I ready for this?

 

Am I ready for dating?

 

Should I even do this?

 

You’re not normal.

 

These thoughts kept lingering in his head.

 

With this gift Minseok never had a love life. He couldn’t. It’s not like he didn’t try, is more like; nobody wanted to accept that spirits are real and that Minseok can clearly see and speak to them.

Minseok groaned internally, he did like Luhan, but the fear of being rejected because of his indifference stabbed Minseok in the heart.

 

He isn’t ready for his heart to be broken.

 

But he took the chance.

 

Sighing Minseok looks up at Luhan, “Sure”

 

Luhan smiles, he reaches into his stained jacket and pulls out a pen, he grabs a napkin to write down his phone number. He slides it over to Minseok. Minseok retrieves it and shoves it into his pocket.

 

“I’ll pick you up at 19:00 tomorrow if that’s alright.” Luhan says.

 

Minseok nods. “That should be f-“He was interrupted by his cell phone ringing. Minseok looks up apologetically before answering his phone.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Minnie?” The man said wincing in pain.

 

Luhan saw the look of concern immediately cross Minseok’s face.

“Tao? Yeah it’s me what’s wrong?”

 

Tao whimpers, “I injured my hip in Wushu tonight, can you come pick me up? I know that you are at Yixing-ge and Junmyeon-ssi wedding, but please.” The young boy pleaded.

 

Minseok in a panic looks past Luhan at Jongdae, to see him laughing and talking with the newlyweds. Conflicted because he had no way to get to Tao. He left his car home because Jongdae drove, and Minseok didn’t know if Jongdae wanted to leave yet.

 

“Uh, I’ll try Tao, I don’t know if I can find a ride.”

 

Seeing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter