Chapter 6: Tao’s Past

All of Me Xiuhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Warning you may not like this chapter (or Luhan) so if you wanted to murder me per say. I give you permission to kill me in your sleep. But yeah… No Regrets!!!

Chapter 6: Tao’s Past

-

“Really. Who were you talking to?” Luhan asks.

Minseok closes his eyes. Telling him that it’s over. “LuHee. I was talking to LuHee.”

Minseok heard a gasp, he opens his eyes. He saw Luhan with his mouth hung open, staring at Minseok with an unbelievable look. Minseok had a feeling that Luhan’s reaction wasn’t good. He was right.

Luhan scoffs shaking his head he looked Minseok in the eyes, “How do you know about her?” He yelled, tears threatening his eyes. Minseok looks down trying to avoid Luhan’s eyes,

 

“I have a gift I can see and speak to the dead. LuHee came to me in a dream, and she is here,” Minseok said looking up at Luhan to see LuHee standing right next to Luhan, “with us and she wants me to tell you somet-” Minseok was interrupted by Luhan yelling, “YOU’RE LYING.” Tears falling down from his eyes, his face red. Minseok shakes his head, “I’m not lying to you, Luhan. I am telling the truth.” Minseok tries to reason, but Luhan refuses to listen shaking his head. He turns to walk out, but he stopped when he felt a hand on his arm. He turns and looks at Minseok tears falling down his face as well. “Please don’t leave, I’m telling the truth.” He whispers.

 

Luhan yanks his arm away from Minseok’s grasp. “Why would I believe a freak like you?” He says with venom in his voice. He walks out of the bathroom he pays for dinner, and then walks out of the building tears still running down his face.

-

Minseok stood there alone. He looks down at LuHee. “I’m sorry.” LuHee shakes her head, “It’s not your fault.”

Minseok walks out of the bathroom and out of the building he heads home with his head hung low. Once he opens the door to his house, he quietly tip toes up the stairs, but is stopped by Tao who is looking at him with concern.

“What’s wrong hyung?” Tao asks placing his hand on Minseok’s shoulder rubbing it in a comforting way. “Luhan, his sister LuHee died. She came to me so tonight I tried to tell him. He called me a freak.” Tao eyes widen. A freak? That was the one thing you shouldn’t call Minseok. It touched a nerve in Minseok. Minseok was always called a freak and it hurt him a lot.

“I am going to head up to bed.”

Minseok walked up to his room and fell asleep crying.

-

Tao was walking down the hall of the university when he spo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter