Special Visitors

Idol Hello Baby

MIKKI'S POV

Yesterday was awesome~ Well, I thought that making Dongwoo appa cry was a little over the top, but. Hey, it's once in a lifetime chance for him to cry infront of me. XD

DING DONG!~

I'll get it! I thoguht to myself, appas are gone to go and buy the ingrediants for dinner. And the crew isn't here because it's not filming day. Well, actually, everyday is filming day because they installed cameras all over the house that films 24/7.

I looked through the small window in the door.

"AHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed,"SCARY PEOPLE!!"

People in black were right outside. They had masks on and one of them was holding something long in their hands.... A GUN?! OMG APPA!!!

I ran to my room and closed the curtains and did so for the other windows.

"Don't let her get away! Get her if she comes out!" I heard someone say. I stay in Hoya,SungJong, and Sungyeol's room and look secretly out the window.

then I saw a pair of eyes staring at me.

"AHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD!!!!!"I screamed in a really high pitch. The guy covered his ears and stepped back in surprise.

I ran out and started to have a mental breakdown. I wanted to cry there and call for Hoya or anyone.Even Jungryul appa!

But I knew I had to be strong and so I came up with a plan...

I took a pillow and went to the back door. There was a dude there and he was coming for the door. I unlocked the door and when he opened it I hid behind the door.

"She left this unlock...."He said as he stepped in. After he came in I closed the door and locked it then immediately stared beating the crap out of him with the pillow.

"Gah! I'm not gonna hurt you!" He said as he held his arms up in surrender and to cover his face.

"Then why'd you come here and just go on private property!" I asked.

"Geeze, kid. I'm appa's friend!" The guy said and took off the mask. IT was L.Joe from Teen Top. !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#

"Uh....."I said until I actually mustered up a real word,"You're still a bad man!"

"What?! Why?" He asked as he held up the pillow so I couldn't grab it and continue beating him.

"Because! If you were just coming to visit you would have told appa! And Appa would have told me! And so if you came when they weren't here I wouldn't be freaking out!" I said jumping for the pillow.

"We just wanted to surprise you," He said.

"Still a bad person! You almost made me cry!" I said. I jumped once more, but then he caught me and carried me to the front door. He opened it and let the others in.

"Hyung! She found out!" Ricky said as they took off their masks.

"After she beat the crap out of me," L.Joe said.

"Not my fault,"I added.

"I told you Chunji she'd react like this,"Changjo said.

"Mikki! The door was opened!" Sunggyu said as he ran in with four plastic bags in his hands. The others also came in.

"Appa!" I said and tried to wriggle out of L.Joe's arms. But he wouldn't let me go easily.

"Oh, dongsaengs. Why are you here?" L asked.

"We came to visit you guys. But I think we didn't do it the way we wanted to,"Chunji laughed.

"They almost made me cry,"I inserted.

"She beat me!" L.Joe said.

"He was wearing a mask and I call that self-defense!" I said.

"I wasn't even armed or anything!" L.Joe said.

"My dad said that if someone comes and they aren't welcomed you have permission to beat them,"I said.

"Aish. I'm sorry for scaring you. Now stop acting that way,"L.Joe said and hugged me.

"As long as you don't scare me like that,"I said as he put me down.

"Well, to try to make things better. Why don't we start to cook dinner?" Sunggyu asked,"CAP, you and your boys must be hungry."

"We'll help make dinner,"Ricky and Changjo smiled and headed into the kitchen with L and Woohyun.

"Let's do something while they cook,"Dongwoo suggested and brought the rest of us into the living room. Hoya the TV and turned it to Channel 183, where SBS was. Tonight they was Inkigayo and then Tah-dah It's B.A.P and next was NU'EST's show.

"Oooh, what's that,"I asked as L.Joe took out some pieces that seemed to be for a game.

"Gonggi, or Jacks. You wanna play?" He asked as he showed me the pieces.

"Sure, how do you play?" I asked.

"Here, I'll show you,"L.Joe smiled.

________________________________________________________________________

SUNGGYU'S POV

"When did you guys leave Korea?" I asked.

"About 1 in the morning last night," CAP said.

"You came a little early, I thought the flight was 12 hours,"Woohyun said,"It's 12:30. We weren't expecting you until 1:20."

"We came early and decided to take a cab here," Changjo replied.

"It was fun,"Ricky smiled.

"APPA HE CHEATED!!" I heard Mikki scream from the living room.

"I DID NOT!"L.Joe said defending himself.

"Yah, I saw it.You're not allowed to do that!" Dongwoo said.

"SEE?! Cheater!!" Mikki said.

"Hyung! I thought you said I could!" L.Joe said before Chunji came into the kitchen laughing and red faced.

"I tricked him," He laughed silently.He was really out of breath when he finished,"So he can lose."

"That's mean,"I laughed.

"He was gonna win Mikki without mercy," Chunji said,"They're both too competetive."

"Hyung, today's a great day to spend our time with Mikki outside,"Changjo suggested,"Let's have a picnic."

"Is it cool out?" I asked as I looked out the windows.

"There's a great breeze,"CAP said as a nice and strong breeze blew through the window.

"I agree with Changie, let's have a picnic. We gotta keep Mikki active,"Woohyun said,adding in Mikki's health so that I will have to say yes.

"Sure, but bring light jackets incase it gets too cold," I said and went to get a basket to hold the food in.

_____________________________________________________________________

CHANGJO'S POV

"YAY!!" I screamed as I ran into the living room, everyone had their eyes on me, waiting for an explanation,"WE GET TO GO TO THE PARK! WE'RE GONNA HAVE A PICNIC!!" 

"Really?!" L.joe asked and jumped in happiness,"YES!!"

"Let's bring things to play over there,"I said as I took out the soccer ball from my sports duffel bag. Everyone eyed the soccer ball as if it was gold; I'm guessing they love to play soccer. 

"Guys, bring light jackets so if the wind starts to pick up, you can use those to get a little warm,"Sunggyu said as he came in with a basket and a blanket. 

When everyone was finished and ready, I remembered about the bicycles.

"L.Joe!" I said as I tugged on his shirt,"Let's go get the bicycles!" 

"What bicycles?"He asked. I brought him to the backyard and got out the two bicycles I put in the back of the garage. 

"This one I haven't used in a while, I usually use this one,"I said. I gave him the bigger one, it had pegs on both wheels, it was dark blue, silver, and black. I got my black with silver and purple BMX with pegs. 

We smiled as we got on our bikes, with me of course wearing a helmet because of the law. We took off in the front yard and was able to catch up with the other appas quickly. 

"Hey! Where'd you get that?" Chunji asked.

"They're mine!" I answered.

"Let me ride hyung!" Ricky said to L.Joe. 

"Let's see if you can,"L.Joe said and stopped next to Ricky. When we passed them, we laughed to ourselves. But after a few seconds, we heard screaming. Everyone turned around to see an excited Ricky on the bike holding onto a nervous but smiling L.Joe.

"WAH!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!" Ricky smiled.

"Yah! RICKY you're making me lean!" L.Joe said as they went through the park's grass. In the end, they nearly fell, so L.Joe pushed Ricky off.

"Let's play!" Changjo smiled as he took my hand and we went to the swings at the kid playground.

"WOW! The playgrounds here are so much bigger!" Chunji said as he climbed to the top and screamed at the top of his lungs,"I AM CHUNJI!!"

I giggled to myself as I saw CAP glomp on him and yell the same thing except with his name.