Settling down in a new home

Idol Hello Baby

SUNGJONG'S POV

We're in America! Waaah~~ It's so cool!! There's a lot of people! :D

Manager hyung brought us to this really cute place. There's a lot of green and healthy trees, grass, and lots of flowers!

"Where's our new home?" Sunggyu hyung asked.

"Right here,"Manager hyung said as we stopped in front of a house.

"Woah! That is so cool!" I said as I ran inside. 

It was like a perfect house. Except we needed to get everything ready.

"Ok, we need to clean the place. There's a minimal amount of dust, but we don't want our baby to be coughing,"Sunggyu said as the staff gave us cleaning materials.

"It seems like the rooms are the only ones that are clean. There's a total of... 4 rooms. Three bathrooms, 1 full living room and 1 full kitchen. And the backyard is twice as big as the house,"Hoya said as he took a look around in the rooms and out the window.

"Our baby can have one room to herself, and the three will be split like how we did it back home. Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung, L and Dongwoo hyung, me, Hoya hyung, and Sungjong,"Sungyeol said.

"It's perfect, there's three beds in this really big room,"I said and took a look.

"The baby's room is this one, since there's only one bed,"Dongwoo said.

"Two beds in this room, as well as this one,"Woohyun said after getting out of the rooms.

"Oh! The baby's room is connected to Sunggyu and Woohyun's room and L and Dongwoo's room. Look, there is a bathroom connecting them!" I said when I opened a door in Sunggyu's room.

"Guys, hurry cleaning, and then we can get meet your baby. Her school ends in a few hours,"Manager hyung said and looked at the clock,"School ends at 2:55."

"It's 11, we have about 4 hours before we meet the baby!"I said,"Sungyeol, L, and I will start on the kitchen!"

"Sunggyu hyung and I will take the living room,"Woohyun said and pulled Sunggyu out of the kitchen and into the living room.

"What are we supposed to do?" Hoya and Dongwoo asked,"The rooms are already clean, but you guys took all the good jobs..."

"How about decorating the baby's room?"L suggested.

"Actually, we were about to give that job to you guys,"PD said to Hoya and Dongwoo,"It'll be better for the child's room to be decorated. Here's a book about her. We got the information about herself using surveys, polls, and other things."

"You guys are really prepared,"Hoya said as he looked in it,"Ok, Dongwoo, let's go."

The two disappeared into the baby's room.

"Let's go!" I said in a cheerful voice after I grabbed the cleaning rag.

_________________________________________________________________________________

MIKKI'S POV

@LUNCH 

Today's an hour lunch. :]

Sitting on the table listening to music while my friends messed around in and around the tree, I ate my lunch quietly.

Then someone tapped my right shoulder. Turning around, I saw the PD.

"Oh, PD-nim,"I said and stood up to bow. But he stopped me and said it would look weird. I sat back down and he sat across from me. My friends distanced away and kept a close eye on the unfamiliar man.

"Congrats, you are now the new baby of an idol group. You like Kpop right?" PD asked.

"Yeah, love it actually,"I answered,"It's the reason why I started to learn korean."

"Great, then you may know your appas,"PD said and took out his phone,"Do you recognize this song?"

yeogi isseo deo deo butak halkke deo deo jalhae julkke deo deo ajigeun mot bonae nikka

nan nan saaya hae nan nan beotyeoya hae nan nan eonjengan meomchul tenikka

niga isseoyaman yeogiga paradise

eogjilo neoleul gadwo beolin paradise oh oh

kkaeeoseon gal su eobsneun seulpeun paradise

Yeong wonhi hamkke hal su itt neun paradise oh oh oh

"Infinite!" I said immediately.

"So you do know them?"PD asked.

"Sunggyu, Dongwoo,Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, L, and Sungjong? Yep!"I smiled,"They're my appas?"

"Yes, well, to give you a heads up. You know your bus stops right? I want you to get off at the second bus stop today. We'll be waiting there so we can drive you to the house of where you and your appas will be living for the filming of the show. Now, I must go. I need to check up on the staff,"PD smiled and stood up to leave. 

"Oh yeah! Can I ask. Why DID you choose me as the baby? I thought it'd always be a korean baby. That way it's easier to communicate,"I asked.

"Well, that's a really good question, no doubt. But I chose you because, my boss told me this season would be filmed in America. It was a big change and a big shocker for me and the staff. So why not make another shocker? A baby that's not a Korean. It's a good thing I chose you too. You know korean, and you love Kpop,"PD chuckled.

"Oh, thanks. I'll see you after school at the bus stop,"I smiled.

"Ok, see you later,"PD said and left.

I smiled and turned to my friends.

"Who was that?" One said.

"My uncle,"I lied.

"You're korean?" Another asked.

"Nope, let's say he's my uncle, I call him that out of respect,"I answered.

________________________________________________________________

INFINITE: Hoya's POV : 3:15 PM

We're done with the decorating! :D

Dongwoo and I like how we decorated our baby's room.

Turns out she likes Kpop, and us! :DD

Sunggyu hyung is her main favorite though...  TT^TT

At least me and Dongwoo are the runner ups!  :D

Ok, so we went to the korean store that was actually across the street, believe me everyone there recognized us, and bought the posters of the idol or idol groups that our baby likes. And who knew, many of them were boy groups, actually, about 99.9% were boy groups. XD

So, we have now put them up onto the wall, and the poster of us, we personally autographed. And on the back, we wrote a special message to her. Then when she looks on it after our turn is done, she can read about how much we love her, and more. Secrets, maybe. ;]

And her room is completely filled with other things she likes. From the book, it says she just LOVES music. She sleeps with it and brings her Zune around ALL the time. She also likes American artists, Usher and Chris Brown. She just adores animals, so we bought her a animal hat so when it's cold, she can use it. :]

Everyone is excited now, so we gathered in the living room after buying her welcome gifts, and started making cards to her.

"Is everyone finished with the cards?" PD asked as he came in.

"Ne~!" We cheered.

"Ok, Mikki come in,"PD said, then a girl came in. She looked like she was 9 instead of 12. And instead Filipino looking, she looked like a Korean! 

She put her stuff down and bowed.

"Hello, I'm Mikki. You're baby!" She smiled.

"Wow!!" Everyone screamed and ran to her.

"Kyeopta!"Sungjong cheered and hugged her. Woohyun stayed distant away from her, oh gosh, just like in every season, there's always one parent who's awkward with the kids. -.-

"Does she know us?" I asked PD.

"Yes, she knows your names,"He answered.

"Who am I?" I asked.

"Hoya," She answered and pointed at me,"Sunggyu, Sungjong, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun, and L!"

"Wa!! She knows us!" Sungyeol said.

"I have an idea, let's do those love tests. She picks the member she likes the most!" Dongwoo said,"It'll be fun."

"Yeah! Ok, everyone to the other side of the room!" Sunggyu ordered. 

Mikki looked at PD confused and whispered something to him. PD whispered back, then she looked at us, all of staring at her made her feel shy so she asked the PD to have turn our backs on her, and that she would choose by hugging us from behind.

In order we sat by age:

Sunggyu, Dongwoo,Woohyun, Me , Sungyeol, L, and Sungjong.

"Si~jak!(start)"The writer said. 

Quiet steps were heard as Mikki crept closer to us. 

...

"Yes~!" Sunggyu cheered. Everyone turned their heads to see that Sunggyu had lifted Mikki up when he hugged her. Then when he put her down, she was smiling and blushing. 

"She probably likes you,"I laughed as the two returned to the other side of the room.

"Of course she does, I'm the first one she hugged remember?" Sunggyu smiled,"Do you like me Mikki?"

Mikki blushed and looked away.

"Ne,"Mikki answered.

"Why do you like him?"PD asked.

"He's close to my birthday,"Mikki answered.

"Oh, when's your birthday?"Sunggyu asked.

"April 23,"Mikki said.

"Ooooh! Only 5 days apart!"Sungyeol said.

"In Before the Dawn, the concept was to be scary looking right?" Mikki asked PD.

"Yes,"He answered.

"Everyone was ok with being scary looking. But Sunggyu looked like an abandoned puppy,"Mikki said.

Everyone burst into laughter.

"Puppy!! Hahaha! And I thought my concept was off!" Sungjong laughed.

"Hahahahahahaha,"Dongwoo laughed his famous high pitch laughed.

Sunggyu blushed and his cheeks turned red.

"And he has a really good voice,"Mikki added,"And he's very handsome."

"I thought she'd pick L then. Since he's the face of our group,"Dongwoo said.

"Mikki, do you like L?" I asked. Mikki frowned and seemed to have a nervous face. She turned to PD and whispered into his ear. After, PD looked away and tried to contain his laughter.

"What did she say?" Sungyeol asked.

"Do I have to answer that?? Other than his cat smile. Although he is handsome... I don't really," PD chuckled.

"Is there a way to be first in this love test?" L asked.

"Right now, she's choosing by favoritism. But every time you do a love test, it's about who treated her the best, who took more care are her, and who she thinks tried to be the best oppa,"The writer,"She'll give a reason why she chose that person."

"Ok! Let's go on!" Sungjong said getting impatient.

"Start," We counted off.

We heard slow footsteps. And they seemed to be coming from my left... Dongwoo. She likes Dongwoo!

Closing my eyes, I wished that I would be second. Please, please, please!

Arms then wrapped around my waist as Mikki laid her chin on my shoulder.

"Appa, ireona[wake up]!" Mikki said quietly. I smiled as I opened my eyes and stood up. Then hugged her and said thanks.

"She knows Korean!" Sungyeol said,"Did you hear what she said?"

"What'd she say? I didn't hear. She was too quiet," Sungjong, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo asked.

"Appa, ireona," Sungyeol said.

She looks Korean to me, she can really pull of Korean. I'll bet she gets mistaken for a Korean instead of a Filipino.

While Mikki led me to the other side of the room, I took note of how tall she was.. Somewhere a little above 5 feet maybe. And she had the same figure as Sungjong, skinny. Not super skinny like starving. But like the figure where you can tell they watch what they eat, they exercise regulary, and that they're really active. Her hair was up to her shoulder, her bangs swept to the side like me when we were promoting Nothing's Over.

"Ok, next. This is for third place!" Sunggyu smiled,"Sijak!"

"DONGWOO!!"Mikki said as she ran to Dongwoo and hugged him,at the same time when she yelled his name. Dongwoo yelled,"MIKKI!!!"

"Did you see her?!"Woohyun laughed,"When she chose Sunggyu and Hoya she was all quiet. But with Dongwoo, she even screamed his name!"

"Why do you like Dongwoo so much that you screamed his name?" PD asked.

"Dongwoo always has a good reaction to things," Mikki answered,"See? He screamed my name back!"

"Why did you scream her name?" I asked Dongwoo.

"I have to respond. And since she screamed my name, I wanted to scream her name too!" He smiled.

"Who is left is, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Woohyun, L. Let's have Mikki tell them to do something so they'd get picked," I suggested. The othes nodded in agreement.

"Talent show!" Mikki grinned.

"Sungjong is first,"Dongwoo said.

We had a brilliant answer to why we chose Jong first.So he can dance to girl group dances! :D

In all Jong danced to SNSD's The Boys[which Mikki was very happy about], Secret's Shy Boy, and Sistar's So Cool[Mikki decided she would like to watch it everywhere so she decided to take a video of it.

Woohyun sang his solo song from the album, Time.

And Sungyeol did his famous celebrity impressions.

"Wait, where's L?" I asked.

"Here,"L said as he came in from the kitchen, holding nunchucks. 

Mikki's eyes grew wide with excitement,"Nunchucks!"

"Oh,yeah, I got her now. I'm gonna be third,"L smirked as he did his nunchuck warm ups he did when he is in Japan for the Jiu filming.

But the results were quite surpising.

L was last. XD

Mikki chose Woohyun, then Sungjong, then Sungyeol, and lastly.

L.

I'd never, in my entire life, have I seen a sentence with Myungsoo and is last together.

It was too funny. Everyone was laughing at the surprised L when he saw that he was the last one on the other side of the room.

--

"Ok guys, you need to go to sleep. All the rooms are finished and clean, with everyone getting their own bed. You can go to sleep now,"PD said.

"Mikki! Sunggyu smiled,"This is your room!"

He led her to her room and opened the door.

"WOW!" She said as she ran inside and jumped onto the bed,"This is so cool! Who got me all these posters?"

"We did,"Dongwoo and I smiled as she jumped off her bed and hugged us tightly.

"Thank you,thank you, thank you, thank you SO MUCH~!" She smiled as she looked at all the posters.

"Your welcome, now go to sleep. You have to wake up early tomorrow, remember, school," I said as we started out the door,"If you need us we'll be in our rooms. Goodnight."

"Night~!" Mikki said before we closed the door.

_______________________________________________________________

NARRATOR'S POV

Mikki looked around her room and awed in amazement. All the posters of the bands she more than loved was on her wall, she'd been hoping about getting the posters a long time ago, but they were too expensive. 

They spent a lot of money to buy me these posters...

I'll be a good little sister/baby. I need to be obediant....

Mikki pulled the covers over and closed her eyes..

She could not sleep. This always happened when she was in a new house, and it annoyed her to the max. The last time she moved, she lost a lot of sleep since the house was too scary and she just couldn't get used to the long halls, the little amount of lightbulbs in the ceiling that led her family to order lamps. The scary bathrooms that had old fashion locks with keys stuck in them. And the scary expiriences she had when she was alone.

She was just sitting on her bed playing her DS Lite when she heard creaking. She looked to the bathroom door, it stood wide open, and the smell of autumn leaves turned into a nasty smell. Then, suddenly, the bathroom door slammed shut, then her bedroom door opened, and the closet door shut. After this, the smell returned to an Autumn smell. But, Mikki didn't seem scared at first. Her heart skipped a beat when the bathroom door suddenly slammed shut, but she didn't seem to freak out. Then later on, when her parents came, she shed a few tears when she tried to tell them.

Another time was when woke up from a nightmare. She opened her eyes and sat up. Then looked into the mirror. She froze when she saw a black a dark solid figure. She couldn't rip her eyes away, and she seem to open a scream. Her mind was playing games, she knew snce she lost sleep, but she thought it was real. And when she thought it moved, even just an inch, she screamed and tears came from her eyes as she called for her mother.

After that, there wasn't much going on, and she was finally catching up on her sleep. But this situation seemed to put her at a dead end. She didn't have her  stuffed dog, Lucky, and her carebear[the green one with a clover on it, hence the name of the bear is], Clover with her. She knew she wasn't going to sleep anytime soon, and the only way was to sleep with someone, alive, in the room with her.

She sighed and looked at the poster of Infinite. She wondered why they weren't angry or negative of their baby being a Filipino. She thought the answer was because she looked Korean. With her chinky eyes, her small round face, and her glasses. But she knew that couldn't be the answer.

It had been sometime before she got the courage to get out of her bed. She took a pillow from her bed and her blanket before opening the door to the living room. She got out and looked at the doors, one said 'L and Dongwoo', another said,'Sunggyu and Woohyun', and the last one said,'Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong'.

She opened the door to the Sunggyu and Woohyun's room. Since she felt comfortable with them. They were already asleep, and now she would feel bad if she woke them up just to ask if they can share with her. She thought of sleeping on the floor and was bout to do so until...

"Mikki?"Sunggyu asked as he woke up,"Waeyo?"

"Can I sleep with you?" Mikki asked. It took Sunggyu a few seconds, then he understood what she asked.

"Ne, ne, ne! Akmong?(nightmare)"He asked.

"Anio..Je bang-eh musowo,[No, my room is scary]"Mikki answered slowly. It was past midnight, and in 6 hours she needed to wake up so she can catch the bus. She needed to go to sleep.

"Ah. Ok,"Sunggyu said and moved over in his bed that was connected to Woohyun's so they made one big bed. But Sunggyu didn't see Woohyun and accidentally hit him.

Woohyun stirred and opened an eye.

"Eh?" He asked as he opened the other.

"Geunyeoneun nomu musowo[she's too scared],"Sunggyu answered. Woohyun nodded and moved to make more space for Mikki. After they moved, Sunggyu lightly pulled Mikki into his arms and hugged her. Mikki,at first was very surprised and blushed, but soon came comfortable and snuggled into Sunggyu's chest. She could hear his heartbeat. His steady heartbeat.

Soon after closing her eyes, Mikki fell asleep. Feeling secured and safe in her appa's arms. It made her feel a little more better about settling down in a new home, with her new appas,Infinite.

She'll always remember how the first night went by.