School visit

Idol Hello Baby

MIKKI'S POV

I yawned and opened my eyes. Hmm, do I remember having a gray pillow? I know everytime I go to sleep, I hug my pillows, but I'm pretty sure I've never hugged THIS pillow before...It's pretty big too, because I can't wrap my arms around all the way. And I -wait. Don't..- Oh my- IS THAT A HEARTBEAT?

Thump-thump-thump-thump-thump

It was a steady heartbeat. And I feel warm and fuzzy listening to it. But why does my pillow have a heartbeat? This is such a weird pillow.

Eep! I somehow moved closer to the pillow! Or did IT move to me? OR~~~ Did it PULL me to it?

[looks up]

Ehh...I feel uncomfortable now..

"Appa!"I said quietly. NOW, I remember. I got scared and asked Sunggyu appa if I could sleep with him since I didn't like the scariness in my room. 

Babo me. I thought my pillow was alive. xD

I looked at my watch. Oh no, it's 5:30! I need to get ready, I can't miss the bus!

How do I get out of here, without waking Gyu or Hyun....

Slowly, I wiggled out of Sunggyu's hug. And after I successfully get out of the bed, I headed straight for the door and exited. I went into my room and looked into the closets. CRAP, I forgot.

I have no clothes. I came here straight from school. What am I supposed to wear?

Ding Dong~

I looked out my open bedroom door to the front door. Someone knocked three times before ringing the bell again.

I opened the door.

"PD!" I said as PD brought in a suitcase.

"We just remembered about your clothes. So we had to buy some after getting yours from home. Are your appas awake?" PD asked.

"No, they're still asleep,"I answered.

"How was your first night?" PD asked as he put the suitcase in my room.

"It was better than the first nights at other houses," I answered.

"You have a problem with moving to new houses?" PD asked.

"I can't sleep alone actually," I answered,"Not until I get used to the house. Till then, I've slept with the lights on and the door open."

"Oh, so how did you sleep last night? From the looks of your eyes, it looks like you had a good sleep,"PD said.

"Actually, I slept with Sunggyu appa and Woohyun appa," I answered,"Too scared to sleep in my room last night."

"Ah, it's ok. Nothing to worry, you can sleep with them if you're scared. Or keep the lights on and have your door open,"PD said,"I've got to go. The filming crew will be here in the after noon for your appas. I'll meet you right after lunch."

"Ok, bye PD,"I said as he left through the front door.

I looked through the suitcase. All my clothes were accounted for, and some new clothes!

Oh em gee, I can't believe they got me one of those full suit costumes! I got a full body tiger costume. The one Jonghyun from SHINee used in Hello Baby at the Kid's Cafe...LOL, SHINee... <3 [Don't tell my appas I did that.]

Totally forgot... Today's uniform day.. Let's see if they brought my uniform.

In my school, we have spirit day, either wear the school colors or the uniform. Since I don't like the colors, I decided on uniform. We have, what I call, Uniform Day three days a week. And on a few weeks we don't have it at all.

My uniform:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=39557312

I looked at myself and then put my short and layered hair into a ponytail. 

I fixed my tie and declared that I was finished.

I went into the kitchen and looked in the fridge. All korean food, no worries good thing I like them. 

"Oooh, Daeji Bulgogi!" I said and took out the uncooked meat that was in a wrapped container,"Good thing I know how to cook this!"

I quikly set to work. Carefully, I cooked the meat. I don't want my appas to think I wasted food and burned it.

"Ah, finished!" I said as I turned off the stove top. I put the meat in the middle of the dinning table. I made sure that the kimchi tasted alright before I put it on the table. Then I took out the rice, forks, spoons, and plates. Then set the table.

It was 6:30, the bus is coming soon. 10 minutes to be exact.

Last night, one of the writer unnies said that appas would wake up at 6:50. That's good, the food will still be warm by then. 

I grabbed a blank piece of paper and wote a letter to appas so they knew where I was, that I was safe, and that I would come back by 6:30 at the most, and the reason why I'll be out that long.

After finishing breakfast, I grabbed my backpack and put it on, and took the handle of my violin owned by the school. Then set out to the bus stop.

Arriving at the bus stop, I greeted my friends that had already arrived.

As the bus opened its doors, I stepped in and took a seat. And when we were leaving I took one last look at the house that appas were still sleeping in..

_________________________________________

SUNGJONG'S POV__________6:55

[sniff sniff] Ooh, what's that smell?......Meat?......MEAT!

I fluttered my eyes opened and sat up. Hoya was still asleep. And Sungyeol had just woken up.

"You smell that?" He asked.

"Ne, is Woohyun hyung cooking?" I asked as we exited our room and left Hoya.

"The food's already on the table,"Sungyeol muttered, then looked in Sunggyu and Woohyun's room,"And they're still asleep."

"Then who cooked this?" I asked and hovered my hand above the Daeji bulgogi,"The food is still hot. That means someone cooked it about....10-20 minutes ago."

"What's this?" Sungyeol said as he opened a letter that was on the table. Then handed it to me shooking his head,"It's all in English except for small parts. I don't understand."

"Good thing I'm taking English,"I said as I tried to read the letter. Hey! I recognize these words! Good thing English class payed off. :]

Dear Appas,

        Don't worry about me. I'm already heading to school. I am perfectly safe, because there's security people on the campus, and I will be back by 6:30. After school have a rehearsal to go to. 

And yes, I cooked breakfast. :] I hope you enjoy it!

Saranghaeyo~!

- Baby Mikki

"Jong! Mikki isn't in her room!"Sungyeol quietly screamed as he ran to me.

"Don't worry, she's at school. That's what she wrote in her letter,"I said.

"Oh. Good,"Sungyeol breathed a sigh of relief.

"Morning guys. Are the others awake? And have you seen Mikki? Ha- oooh. Meat. ^o^,"Sunggyu said as he eyed the meat.

"Mikki's at school,"I answered.

"You guys sent her off?" Sunggyu asked.

"No, she left while we were eating,"Sungyeol said.

"Did she eat?" Sunggyu questioned.

"Yep, cooked the breakfast actually. Just woke up 10 minutes ago,"I answered.

"Ok, go wake the others. Before the filming crew comes and gets shots of them sleeping," Sunggyu said.

"The shots are funny though,"I said as I went into the room that contained sleeping Hoya, while Sungyeol went into L and Dongwoo, and Sunggyu went back to Woohyun to wake him up.

"Hoya hyung. Wake up," I said shaking Hoya.

Hoya groaned and in reply, said,"Later."

"Wake up or else," I warned.

"Or else what?" Hoya teased, still not moving an inch or opening his eyes. 

"I'll do this!"I answered, and jumped onto him,"Wake up."

"Get off! You're heavy! I can't breathe!" Hoya whined.

"Will you wake up?" I asked.

"YES!" Hoya screamed.

"What's going on? Jong, I to- Woah,"Sunggyu said as he came in,"Dudes. Not now."

"Eeeew!"I said as I got off. How can you THINK that!" I asked as I went into the kitchen.

"Hey guys~! Were back! Where's Mikki?" PD asked.

"School," I answered.

"Well, what do you guys plan to do for those 8 hours?" PD asked,"No wait, 12 hours?"

"....Let's go visit Mikki's school!" Woohyun blurted out.

"That's a GREAT idea!"L smiled,"We get to see her during school!"

"Wait. What if someone recognizes us?" Dongwoo asked.

"How would Mikki's school know us?"Sungygu asked.

"Actually, that's a great question you got there,"PD interuppted,"I would like to inform you NOT to freak out if there is a small mob of fans."

"Why?" Hoya asked.

"There's a korean club over there. And it's main popular reason for why people joined was because of KPOP. And that a lot of Inspirits were in it,"PD answered.

"WOAH!!" Everyone cheered,"Really?"

"Yep,"PD answered,"Not lying."

"Wah,"Sungyeol said,"Let's go there soon."

"You're not going in pajamas,"Manager hyung said,"After you guys freshen up, THEN you can go."

--

Dongwoo's POV_____@ 9:55 

"Everyone ready?" Sunggyu asked as we gathered.

"Yes."

"Their cells charged?"

"Yes."

"Ok, let's go!" Sunggyu said as we cheered and walked outside and to the van. Sunggyu staying behind to lock the door, then joined us in the car.

"Do NOT yell or run around.  The school serves 7-12th graders and they do not like loud disturbances. You guys are, right now, exchange students. Last week, they had Japanese exchange students, so it was big coincident. But it'll do for now, at least it doesn't seem TOO unusual,"Manager hyung said.

"What about Mikki?" I asked.

"She can't talk to you guys while school is in session. Only on her passing time. Like, snack time and her one hour lunch..."Manager hyung answered.

"Can we see this Korean club?" Sunggyu asked.

"Ah, yes. You can actually. That it part of the reason why Mikki is coming home at 6:30 today. She's got a Korean Club meeting, and then she has two rehearsals,"Manager hyung said.

"Ok, and how long are the classes?" Sungyeol asked.

"Today it's only 40 minutes," Manager hyung said.

"Wait, how BIG is this campus?" I asked.

"Big. About a 1 full football field and one fourth of a football field," Manager said.

"Yay, we're here~!" Sungjong said and quickly got out the car and stretched his legs.

The filming crew was not here, but only one camera man and the dude that holds that huge mic.

"Oh, there's so many kids here,"Sunggyu said as the school started to swarm with students.

"MIKKI!!"I screamed as I saw Mikki come out.

"Mikki!" Everyone else screamed.

"Look, she's in uniform,"Sungyeol said,"Looks like the one's back in Korea!"

Lots of people were wearing uniforms, but others were just wearing three colors. Brown, white, and gold.

"You're not coming hyung?" L asked.

"I'm coming!" I said as I ran to catch up to them.

---

MANAGER'S POV

"What's their names?" The secretary asked.

"Sungyeol, S-u-n-g-y-e-o-l, Sunggyu, S-u-n-g-g-y-u, Woohyun W-o-o-h-y-u-n, Sungjong s-u-n-g-j-o-n-g, Dongwoo d-o-n-g-w-o-o, Hoya H-o-y-a, and L," I answered.

"Your name?" She asked.

"HyoAn,"I answered,"H-y-o-a-n."

"Ok, here's the schedule of Mikki, and this is the map of the campus," She said and gave me a few papers.

"Thank you," I said back,"Come on guys. Let's go."

"Oh wait, before I forget. Put these one," I ordered and took out the visitor pass stickers out and gave it to them. I put mine on my shirt, and the others did the same.

"Which class is she in right now?" Sungyeol asked.

I looked at the schedule,"Third period. And it's gonna end soon, then it'll be snack. You can talk to her at that time."

We went to Mikki's second period class, and peeked through the door's window.

"I see Mikki!" Sungjong said.

"She's surrounded by boys!" Dongwoo gasped.

"That's just the seating the teacher chose. And look, there's girls next to her so don't get too excited," I answered.

RING~!

The class packed up their bags and left, however, Mikki had to leave a few minutes late since she had a lot of things to carry.

When she walked out the classroom, Sunggyu smiled and hugged her from behind and said,"AIGOO~!"

Mikki whiped her head to us and smiled brightly. 

"Appa!" She smiled.

"We wanted to visit you," I laughed.

"I have to go to my locker first,"Mikki said,"And then I have time to talk to you."

"Ok, Where's your locker?" Hoya asked.

"Here,"Mikki said and led us to her locker. But she was gonna open it, she hesitated and looked at us then the camera. 

"What? What's in there?" I asked.

"Nothing,"I answered.

"Then, what's with the nervousness?" I asked.

"You're about to see why,"Mikki chuckled and opened her locker. Two pictures of two idols made the Infinite kids gasp.

"HOW COME G-DRAGON AND JAEJOONG SUNBAE-NIM IS THERE?!" The kids whined.

"What's with the two pictures? "I asked.

"I cut it out of a newspaper I found,"Mikki chuckled.

"We'll get you loads of pictures ok?" L asked,"I can't stand that we're her appas yet she doesn't have pictures of us..."

After Mikki took the books out that she needed and returned the books that she didn't need, we slowly walked to her next class.

"Mikki, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Woohyun asked.

"I want to be a K-pop artist!" Mikki answered with a bright smile.

"You sing?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yes," Mikki answered,"Since I was 4."

"Oh! Then you must be good! Maybe as good as Sunggyu hyung!" Sungjong said.

"Did you ever take lessons?" Dongwoo asked.

"I did, for a year. But then I started to give more attention to my studies,"Mikki answered.

"Then do you mind giving us a short performance?" I asked.

"Hoya appa, Dongwoo appa, dance with me," Mikki smiled.

"Wae?" The two asked.

"I want to do Nothing's Over," Mikki answered.

"Ok," Hoya smiled and stood on the right.

"Yay!" Dongwoo smiled and went to her left.

"Nothing’s over (Nothing’s over)
Nothing’s over (Nothing’s over)
Nothing’s over jumuneul wiweo naege
Ddan nom mannamyeon andwae
Beolsseo geureomyeon andwae
Ajigeun kkeutnange aniya (kkeutnange aniya)
Neol bonaen jeok eopse!" Mikki sang, blushing through the process. Dongwoo and Hoya smiled as our dongsaeng danced with them.

"Woo~! Woah! Become an Infinite member!" Woohyun said as he clapped loudly. Mikki gave out a heartly laugh and smile.

DING~ DONG~

"That's the warning bell. Class is going to start soon," Mikki sighed.

"We'll walk you to class!" Sunggyu smiled.

"Yea! That way we can send you off happily!" L smiled.

"Ok," Mikki said and we began to walk to her next class. When we arrived, she took a step forward and smiled at us.

"Thank you for walking me to class. I'll see you at lunch, ok?" She asked.

"Yeah, we'll be at your locker," I said.

"Okay, thanks." Mikki smiled and hugged us.

"Mikki, come on! Mr.Barcelone will get mad if you're tardy. And this would be your first!" A classmate said from the door.

"I'm coming!" Mikki replied,"Bye oppa~!"

"Annyeong Mikki~" We cooed and started to leave. She walked the opposite direction.

But we turned around just to look at her one more time, and just like magic she looked back.

She waved and smiled, we did the same, and she went into her class.