Call from Teen Top appas and start of Dongwoo appa's secret camera

Idol Hello Baby

OK!! ~! ^-^ Thanks for the subs guys! But a heads up if the -older girl who's going to fall in love with an member but is not in the story [yet]- is the reason why you're not commenting. There WILL be a girl who will fall in love with an Infinite member. At the bottom of the chappie, I want you guys to VOTE for the member that will become the lucky man!!

But~! If you're just a silent reader.... TT^TT Comment....

Please?~

Mikki wants you to~~~~

Ehem.... Sunggyu is who I'm voting for. Then Dongwoo. 

Sunggyu and Dongwoo and Hoya are HOT!!! <3

MIKKI'S POV

Man, I'm hungry....

I opened my eyes and sat up. It's 4 in the morning. -_-

I got up from my bed and changed into a white shirt, black jogging pants,and a blue jacket. I walked out and ate bread with Nutella on it. Yum~ x)

I took a peek into everyone's room. They're all in a deep sleep. Don't want to wake them up...

I took my basketball that sat in the corner next to the front door and wrote a note to appas so they don't get worried.I smiled and taped the note to Sunggyu and Woohyun appas' door. I left the house and headed three blocks down the street to the park. No one was there, since it was only 4. But the night lights were still on so you can still play basketball.

I smiled and made a three. 

swish!

I grinned and continued to practice.

____________________________________

Hoya's POV @6:30

Ugh, nightmare. I'm too old for them~!!!

I went out to get water when I saw a piece of paper taped onto Sunggyu's door. I took it off the door and opened the note. 

Mikki! She left the house without our supervision. She can get kidnapped!!

Dear Appa,

Using my limited Korean. I'm going to try to tell you where I am. I am 3 blocks down the street at the park playing basketball. Don't worry about me appa! I know the city well, and everyone in the place is on really good  terms with me. I'll be safe. 

Good Morning~! <3

-Mikki

I got changed and then started my mission to wake the others up and go play with Mikki.

I decided to try something to make them all wake up at the same time.

"GUYS! WAKE UP!! MIKKI'S BEEN KIDNAPPED!" I screamed.

There were thumps, bangs, and screaming. And soon, everyone was in the living room panicking and half dressed. Sunggyu hyung had his shirt backwards, Woohyun hyung's jacket was on half of his body, Sungjong's hat was inside out, as well as Sungyeol's shirt, L's hair was a mess and was putting on his hat to cover up his hair, and Dongwoo hyung's shirt was inside out, his hat was also inside out, his jacket wasn't put on properly, and he is now putting his on backwards. 

"Dongwoo hyung, you're putting your left foot in your right foot shoe," I informed him.

"Wah?" He asked and looked down,"Oh!"

He switched the shoes and put his right foot shoe on his right foot. 

"OMG! Should we call PD hyung?! Jungryul hyung?! Hyoan hyung?! Geonam hyung?! I think we should call Jungryul hyung cuz you guys know that out of all of us, Mikki IS his favorite!" Sungjong panicked.

"You guys stop, she's at the park down the street," I said. 

"WHAT?!" Sunggyu hyung asked.

"YOU MADE ME WAKE UP FOR NOTHING?!" Woohyun screamed,"I thought Mikki was actually kidnapped!!"

"Well, if I just told you to wake up, you wouldn't go right away. If I mentioned MIKKI, however, you would do what you just did. Immediately wake up, get ready and good to go!" I smiled,"Except, I didn't know you guys were in THIS much of a hurry."

I laughed at their appearance. They all groaned and gave me a slap on the back of my head.

"I'm going~! Let's go hyung!" Sunjong smiled as he took Sungyeol's hand and went out the door.

"Hey wait up!~" I said and went after the two. They had decided that it was much more fun for them to chase them instead of us just casually walking to them. -_-

"Appa!" Mikki smiled from the basketball court and ran to hug me.

"Since what time were you here?" I asked.

"Mmmmm.... Around 5," She answered.

"I don't even wake up that early!" Sungjong gasped.

"You should be sleeping!" I laughed.

""I didn't want to I guess," Mikki laughed.

"Do you want to play?" Sungjong asked.

"Eung!" Mikki's eye lit,"Yeah! Come on!" 

Mikki dragged Sungjong to the playground and went onto the swings with him.

"I can go higher than you!"Sungjong teased.

"Jong, don't make her go that high. She can get hurt!" Sungyeol  scolded.

"Fine~" Jong sighed.

"Why did you guys just run off like that?" Sunggyu whined as the others came to us. 

"Boys, come here~!" The PD said as the crew came. Mikki's eyes brighted and her smile widened.

"Hi~!!" She smiled and waved. PD smiled and chuckled, then he returned the wave.

"Come on," PD hyung said as he gestured us over.

"We'll be right back,"I said to Mikki.

"Ok!"Mikki said and sat on the swing alone and watched us head over to PD hyung.

"What is it hyung?" We asked when we went to him.

"We have a special mission for all of you. But we need you guys to split into 3 groups," PD hyung said. Immediately, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Sunggyu became a group, Dongwoo became a solo group, L,Woohyun,and Hoya were left to make their own group.

"Ok, since you guys are already done, I will tell you what you guys will do. We are all going to an amusement park," PD hyung smiled.

"Really?!" We asked, after he nodded, we screamed,"YAYY~!!!!!"

"Ok, and at the amusement park. There will be a mission for you guys. Who ever succeeds the mission gets to eat and does not have to do punishment,"PD hyung said.

"What about Mikki?" I asked.

"She's a part of the mission, so you can't say anything about what we just said here to her. Whoever does forfeits their chance of winning for their team.

"Ok, so what amusement park are we going to?"Sunggyu asked.

__________________________________________________________________

MIKKI'S POV

I watched appas talking to each other excitedly. I wonder what we're going to do today...

"Hey Mik!" A voice from behind said happily.

I turned around and saw Huo Zhou Dong with Jing Jing.

"Dongie~!" I smiled and hugged him. Then hugged Jing Jing," OMG  Jing Jing you've got taller~!"

"Hi Mikki!" JingJing smiled and waved high.

"What are you guys doing here? And are you guys alone?" I asked.

"We came with our parents. We were just on a walk, but Mom and Dad went to go get the car,"Dongie answered,"Why are you alone?"

"I'm not,"I answered and pointed at appas,"My brothers are just talking to my uncle. They're with me."

"You don't have a brother,"Dongie said confused.

"Does that mean I have more brothers?" Jing Jing asked,"I don't want more."

"They're my brothers for this show, but they do feel like brothers to me," I answered.

"You always wanted older brothers," Dongie nodded.

"I know, and I'm so happy that they're letting me be their little sister," I smiled.

"Mikki," Woohyun said as the others came to me,"We're leaving now!" 

"Ok, bye Dongie!" I said,"Bye Jing Jing!"

"Bye Mikki!" Dongie and Jing Jing smiled as their parents came up to the curb with the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we got in the car and started to go somewhere.

"....."

"Where are we going?" I asked Hoya appa. But he just smiled, ruffled my hair, and turned away. I frowned and turned to Sunggyu appa,"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere." He answered simply.

"That doesn't help," I whined. Then I turned to Sungjong," Where are we going?"

"I don't know either," Sungjong said.

"Where are we going?" I asked Woohyun appa.

"Sssh~!" Woohyun said and zipped his mouth.

"Where are we going?" I asked Sungyeol who was sitting behind me.

"A fun place," Sungyeol said.

"Where are we going?" I asked Dongwoo.

Dongwoo smiled and handed me his iPod so I can play on all the games he had,"Just play with my iPod. You'll find out soon enough."

I got that Supa Luv

That Supa Luv

She want my Supa Luv

I turned to Sunggyu, whose phone was ringing and vibrating.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Hyung,hyung, hyung,hyung!" The person that had called appa said loudly.

"Ne, Changhyunie?" Sunggyu asked.

Changhyun... Where have I heard that before?

Jang Changhyun? No, he's senior, he would never know appa.Lee Changhyun, nah he's 10th grade, and used Nathan as his name. Yoo Changhyun.....?? That souds super familiar....

"Ricky!" I blurted out.

"Hyung, who was that?" The person asked.

"That's Ricky!" I said again and looked at the caller ID. Yoo Changhyun 'Ricky'.

"Oh!Mikki!" Ricky said,"Hyung! Come here! It's Infinite Hyung's kid!"

"Really? She's there? Annyeong!" I heard Niel say.

"Annyeong!!" I replied.

"Hey, use formal words," Sunggyu laughed.

"Hyung! I want to see her! I'm going to video call you!" Ricky said.

"Ok, hurry up though," Sunggyu said.

A few minutes later, a video call invitation popped up and Teen Top were now on Sunggyu Appa's screen.

"Waahh~! Teen Top!" I cheered.

"Ohh~!" Teen Top replied,"She knows us!"

"What's the reason you called?" Sunggyu asked.

"Oh, we were just wondering if we can use your dance studio since our's is under renovation,"L.Joe asked.

"Why would you ask, of course you guys can use it. You know the code right?" Hoya said.

"Of course,"CAP said.

"Mikki!"Niel said. I looked at him and he waved. I waved back,"Oh, you look so Korean!"

LOL.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

"Who do you guys think she looks like the most?" Woohyun asked.

"She looks like SungJong to me," Chunji said.

"Me!" Ricky said and pointed to himself,"She looks exactly like me! Hyung! Doesn't she??"

Appa's looked at me, then Ricky, and then back to me with wide eyes.

"Omo, she does look like you!" Hoya said surprised.

"Mikki, we want to be your appas when Infinite Appas are done. Do you want to be our kid?"L.Joe asked.

"Maybe~~" I teased,"I was hoping I would get someone else."

"Who?" Chunji asked.

"It's a secret!" I smiled.

"We're going to be next!"CAP and Chunji chanted.

"Hyung, do you know how they'll pick the next appas?" RIcky asked.

"Ani, the production crew doesn't want to tell us,"Sungjong said.

"They also said it was a secret," Sungyeol said.

We were having fun talking to each other, but they had to stop because they had a schedule they needed to attend. Aww...

"Where are we going?" I asked Sunggyu.

"We're here!" He answered as he looked out the window. I also looked and saw all the rollercoaster rides I wanted to go on.

"We're at the amusement park!" I cheered.

"Oh! Look at the sign that man is holding,"L said and pointed infront of us.

"Infinite, you will lose something precious today. Keep an eye out for stealers. Your mission is inside the amusement park after paying for tickets,"Dongwoo said out loud. The man holding the sign walked away and went back to his job.

"Everyone make sure your wallet and phones are with you,"Sunggyu hyung said.

"Eight tickets please," I said to the person who ran the register.

PD appa paid for our tickets, and we happily entered the amusement park.

"Mikki, can I see you for a second?" PD asked and took me away from Appas.

"Ne?" I asked.

"Ok, today there is a special reason why we are at the amusement park," PD appa said,"Other than going to play, we are going to film a hidden camera on Dongwoo. He will be responsible for you when you guys split up into three groups, since he's a solo. You will then 'disappear' from his sight, he will then panic and contact the others saying you had wandered off, and you will try to stay out of Dongwoo's sight. Ok? The others know the plan, we texted them on the way,"PD appa said.

"But won't Dongwoo appa know where I am if there's a camera man?" I asked.

"On the jacket we gave you, there's a secret camera in that button.Make sure you don't break it, it's not indestructable," PD appa said.

"Ok, good! I want to do this! This seems fun," I smiled. And when we were going back to Sunggyu and the others, I secretly said "Hwaiting!" and hugged Dongwoo's arm,"Let's go!"

_____

Continued in next chappie that's still being written. XD

Comment and Sub~!