We passed!

Idol Hello Baby

INFINITE SUNGGYU's POV

"What's going on?" I asked as we came out of our rooms to find 8 camera staring right at us,"Jungryul hyung. Do we have another schedule?" 

"Ne, it's a last minute one too,"Jungryul hyung laughed at our surprised faces.

"Congrats! You are the new fathers of Hello Baby!!" The PD smiled.

..................

"WOOOOOOAAAAHHHHH!"Everyone screamed.

"What are we supposed to do?! I'm still a kid!!" Sungyeol and Sungjong screamed.

"It's a nice change," Dongwoo and I smiled,we were the youngest in our families, and having a kid was a good change in things.

"When do we get to meet her?"Hoya asked..

"This is just like You're My Oppa. Except with a baby!!" Sungjong whined.

"Except~!" The PD stopped us,"The baby is not exactly a baby. Think of it as a younger sister, whom you are now taking care of."

"IT'S EXACTLY LIKE You're My Oppa!" Sungyeol said.

"How are we supposed to tell tem the rest of the news if they keep screaming like this?" PD laughed.

"There's more?!" I asked. Everyone seemed to calm down at this.

"What?" They all asked.

"The baby is in America,"PD said.

"That's....a really big change,"I said.

"Oh my gawd! I can't wait to see my little sister now!"SungJong lightened up.

"But first, you need to take a test. She's a pre-teen, a few months before she's a teen. But she still likes to be at a baby's eyelevel,"PD said,"So we prepared some things."

__________________________________________________________

We've changed from Infinite to kindergardeners.

._.

"Before we start, we would like you guys to know that other idols will become the baby's parents after you guys. So if you fail you ruin it for the others. So to encourage you to do your best, we would like for you to listen to some words that your baby has to say," PD said and turned the TV on.

A picture of a small cute baby turned up.

It said that this picture was taken in the yr 2000.

"Um. Hi mom or dad. I'm *****(it's blocked out. No, it's not a bad word), I'm your new baby! Hehe, I can't wait to meet you! I'm 12 years old, and I'm living in America. I moved to America when I was 7 months old and I am Filipino. I was born in Manila, Philippines. I am learning the violin and Korean.... I'm sorry if my Korean isn't much. Haha. 

"Um..Mom or dad, I hope I see you soon. And even though I haven't met you.. I feel as if we'll get along more than well. Uh...This is so awkward..I hope you take care of me well and that we have a lot of fun together. I love you!!" A girl's voice cheered.

Then PD turned off the tv.

"WE GOT TO PASS THIS TEST!!" Sungyeol said.

"Ok, test, start!" PD said.

"This is a test to see how you handle an injured child. A child has falled down and scraped their knee and is now crying. Calm the child down," A voice instructed and a child crying came into hearing.

"I'll go first,"I said and went to the camera.

"Does it hurt? Aww it hurts? Don't worry, appa is here for you. Here. I'm helping you ok? There! All better!" I smiled as I pretended to put a bandage on the child. The crying soon started to turn into giggling as I gave the camera a kiss.

"Sunggyu, pass!"

I smiled as I returned to my seat.

Hoya moonwalked to the camera and did some really cool tutting. 

"No more crying baby, coz I'm here for you! Saranghaeyo~!"Hoya smiled as he kissed the camera and did aegyo.

Soon the child giggled.

"Hoya,pass!" PD smiled.

"WOOT!!" Hoya cheered.

"Woohyun. Go up,"I said and pushed Woohyun up.

"But, I don't know how to deal with crying kids.."Woohyun said as he scooted to the camera.. He looked at the camera, and the first thing he did was fix his hair.

"No Time for that! The kid is crying!!"Sungjong said.

"Um, ok. Dongsaengie, please don't cy. Hyung is here to make you happy!" Woohyun said.

"Woohyun, fail!"PD shook his head.

"Sorry guys,"Woohyun said,

"Baby!.... I don't know what to do..... Um... Don't cry! Choding Sungyeol is here!" Sungyeol said happily, but the result, not so happy.

"Sungyeol, fail!"

"So mean..." Sungyeol pouted.

"So right now, Sunggyu, Hoya passed. Woohyun and Sungyeol failed. Dongwoo, Sungjong, and L need to attempt the test. If two more fail, Hello Baby will end,"PD said.

"I'm freaking out now," Sungjong said as he covered his ears,"I can't hear you!!"

Then the child started to cry louder as no one tried to calm it down.

"Go!" I said as I pushed L up.

"Umm.... Little child, don't cry, Appa is here, I'll make you smile," L awkwardly said.

"L,fail!"

"WHY?! Why were you born awkward?!" Hoya screamed.

"One more and no more Hello Baby," PD said giving more pressure to Sungjong who was pushed up.

"Ok. Lee Sungjong, you can do this!" Sungjong said as he hopped to the camera.

3

2

1

"Little child do not cry I, Lee Sungjong is here to make you feel better! I put on a bandage on you! See? All better!" Sungjong said as he did all kinds of aegyo.

The PD didn't look like he enjoyed it much.... Oh no.

"Did I just do all that for nothing?" Sungjong asked as he plopped down in his spot.

PD looked down like he was trying to hide something. When he looked up he was red and had a smile.

"That was the best of all," PD said,"Sungjong, pass!"

"YES,YES,YES,YES,YES!!!!" Everyone screamed and cheered.

"Don't be too cheery,"One of the writers said,"Dongwoo is still left. And it's 3:3, you guys don't know what he can do."

"Come on Dongwoo hyung!" everyone screamed as he stood up.

"Can I use props?" Dongwoo asked,"I am almost terrible with younger siblings!"

"You've never had a younger sibling so I guess we can. You've got two minutes to go get the materials," PD said. And the timer was shown.

Dongwoo ran out the room and then came back in a panic.

"WHERE'S MY BACKPACK?!" Dongwoo asked," I told you guys not to touch it!! It's gone!"

"WHY DO YOU NEED IT?! It's a little kids paradise in there! You are a grown man hyung!" Sungyeol answered.

Then everyone realized it. A kid's paradise.

"Find that backpack!!!" I screamed as everyone split up to find the bag.

1 minute later....

"FOUND IT!"Sungjong yelled as he threw the bag to Dongwoo. Dongwoo caught it and took out all these toys we all knew we were too old to play with.

What in the world ._.? He can't be in his 20s.. Absolutely not...

"Dongsaengie, I'll help you!"Dongwoo smiled and brought out a toy bandage,"Here to help you heal!"

Dongwoo pretended to put it on the camera.

"And for being a good child for not crying!"Dongwoo said as the child started to giggle,"A teddy bear!"

"Dongwoo,"PD said,"PASS!"

"WOOOOO~!"Everyone screamed.

"WE'RE FATHERS!!"I screamed.

"I'm an oppa!"Sungjong said.

"You're an appa,"Hoya corrected.

"Nope, oppa, because I'm too young to be married,"Sungjong said.

"Ok! Let's start the family line!"Sungyeol said,"Me and Sungjong are the oppas. Sunggyu and the others are the dads!"

"Is there a WIFE involved?" Woohyun asked with a evil smile.

"ME!"I said taking his arms.

"Let's not get too excited guys,"Dongwoo laughed.

"When are we going to meet our baby?"L asked.

"You will be going on a flight tomorrow. And then after a few days getting settled in the small house we rented, you will meet your new baby,"PD smiled.

"WOOOOO!" We screamed and cheered once again.

"Wait for us our little baby!"Woohyun smiled.

"We love you already!" Hoya added.

"If you ever need someone, I'll be there for you!" I smiled.

"If you need someone to cheer you up. Call me immediately!"Sungyeol grinned.

"I'll do my best to be the best appa,"L smiled.

"I'll be the bestest brother you'll ever had!"Sungjong smiled.

"I will play happily with you, please wait for us, our little baby!"Dongwoo smiled.

We passed!