Found the right kid

Idol Hello Baby

PD's POV

After arriving in California. We decided to go a place called ********, it's a pretty nice place, and the houses look very pretty. We can film here.

After looking at the school lists, one caught our eyes. ******* High School. It's a top school. Top 3 in the US. And looking at the percentage of Asians, there's an 80% of Asians. This might be a good place to start.

We came on Monday and decided to look around. All the students were looking at us and the camera we were holding. 

"Hello, I heard you decided to look for a potential student to be in your show?" The Principle asked.

"Yes, we would like to have a list of all the asians here,"I answered.

"We've already done that for you,"She smiled and handed a thin packet.

I bowed and said thank you and she left.

I looked, a lot of these asians are Korean.

Too boring. Another Korean 'baby'.

Let's see....

Ah. A Filipino.

Mikki, she might actually be a good candidate.

"Where to find this girl?" I aksed.

"Mikki, DO YOU THINK HE'LL LIKE IT?!" A girl screamed through the really loud hall.

"Yea! Hurry and I'll put it on his locker. I need to meet him outside at the lunch tables!!" Another girl yelled back. I quickly went to the voices.

"Eeep! I think he's coming!" A tall girl squealed.

"Ok, ok, I'll hurry it up!" A shorter girl replied and taped a piece of paper to the locker in front of them that was opened.

"I gotta go!" The shorter girl said and ran past me and out the south entrance.

"Mikki, say happy birthday for me!" The tall girl said before she left.

I went up to her and said,"Excuse me."

"Yeah?"The girl asked and looked at the camera.

"Was that Mikki you were speaking to?"I asked.

"Yeah. Why?" She replied.

"When do you think we can talk to her?" I asked.

"Well, she's meeting up with a friend of ours. But she always goes to her first class before class starts.So this class,"She answered.

"Ok, thanks." I smiled.

"Your welcome."She replied.

________________________10 MINUTES later_________________________________________

"EEEEEEPPP!" A voice squealed. I turned around to see Mikki running to her first class. She came in just in time and the teacher closed the door.

"Do you think we can go in and just ask her if she can talk with us for a bit? I don't want us to be the reason she's missing class time,"One of the writers asked.

"Yeah, the principle said we can,"I answered and just went straight to the door. I knocked and opened it slowly. All the students looked up and had curious faces

"May I help you?"The male teacher asked.

"Yes, can we have Mikki talk with us in privacy for a few minutes?"I asked.

"Uh..Sure,"He replied.

"Sorry for disrupting your class,"I apoligized and took Mikki out.

"Uh, what's this about?" Mikki asked and looked at the camera that had the KBS sticker on it. And as soon as she laid eyes on it, her eyes widened.

"Would you like to be a part of our show?"I asked.

"Which one?"She replied.

"You know us?"I asked.

"KBS. One of the biggest Korean Channels I know,"She answered.

"Do you know Korean?"I asked.

"Not much but I'm probably at the level of a 2 year old,"She answered.

"Great! Would you like to be the Baby of Hello Baby?" I asked.

"Is this real life?" Mikki asked.

"Yes it is," I laughed.

"....Ok!" Mikki said in disbelief.

"Great, we'll meet you at lunch. And we'll take care of everything that may be needed," I smiled.

"Wait...Who are my parents?"She asked.

"Mikki. You're one lucky baby,"I chuckled.

"Why?" She asked.

"You'll be having MORE than 1 set of parents. All the idols, ARE your parents,"I answered.

"I feel like fainting,"Mikki said and clutched her heart,"Oh my gawd."

"You must be very happy,"I laughed.

"Super,"Mikki replied.

"Well, here's the papers. You can look over them if you like. It will tell you EVERYTHING that will go on during the show. And the rules, and if you have any questions, in the back are the numbers you can call,"I smiled.

"Thank you,"She smiled widely.

"We'll see you at lunch. And tomorrow, there might be news of the idol group that will be your parents,"I smiled as we started to leave,"Take care. We'll see you at lunch!"

"Thank you! See you later!" Mikki replied and went back to class.

"Boss, we found the right kid. And you might actually like her,"I said as I headed to the principle's office to get information about Mikki.