Dongwoo's Secret Camera

Idol Hello Baby

Dongwoo's POV

"Ok Guys! Split up into your groups. And Mikki you have been assigned to Dongwoo since he is solo,"PD hyung said.

"Ok," Mikki smiled and hugged me.

"Hyung! You better take care of her!" My dongsaengs said to me, I nodded.

"Don't lose her!" Sunggyu hyung said, that sounded suspicious but it also just sounded fatherly. So I let it go. Mikki turned around and seemed to glare at him and say something, but I shouldn't mess with her.

"Let's go!" I smiled and we both went to the viking. The ship that rocks back and forth.

"Wahh!" Mikki smiled as she got off the ride.  But she was going ahead of me and the crowd was getting tighter.

"Mikki wait!!" I yelled.

"Appa!!" She screamed.

After the crowd slowly got more spacier I panicked and started to look for Mikki.

"Mikki!" I said loudly,"Where are you!!"

_______________________________________________MIKKI's POV

Omg that was so fun!

After the crowd got tighter as people went to get in the ride, Dongwoo appa was trapped. He screamed my name and told me to wait, so to make sure to make it more fun. I screamed back his name.

Then I ran to the food court on the second floor and watched Dongwoo appa from above. It looked kinda cute to see him panic and scream my name a million times. 

"Hey! Hyung fell for it!" Sungjong smiled and high fived me when he found me. Him and the other Sung brothers laughed at Dongwoo oppa.

"Look! He's right there," I said as I pointed down.

"Bahaha! Hyung looks so funny!" Sungjong laughed....A little too loudly.

"Hide!" I hastily whispered as I pushed the Sung brothers away from the view as Dongwoo looked up.

"OMG. Maybe he saw us. We need to hide!" Sungyeol said scared. 

"Come on! I know a place!" I said as I went to the stairs. Sung appas followed me as we dodged Dongwoo's sight and went to the biggest rollercoaster in the park.

"Mikki!" Hoya, L, and Woohyun smiled and called us over.

"Oh look, I'm getting a call from Dongwoo hyung!" L said and answered,"Yoboseyo?"

"L-goon! Mikki wandered off!" Dongwoo said panting.

"Are you sure?!" L asked as if he was nervous. 

Godly Acting.

"Yes! I lost her! I see you, I'm going to you," Dongwoo said.

"Ok hyung," L said and gave me a gesture to run away.

I nodded and ran to the roller coaster and stole a seat in the front. I saw Dongwoo coming towards them, and I hid my face when he looked up at the rollercoaster riders.

Sunggyu and Sungyeol took Dongwoo appa away from the ride and to the food court.

I sighed as L came onto the ride and sat next to me.

"That was close," I said.

"Too close, how long do you think it'll go before he finds you?" L asked.

"I don't know, but let's just have fun until then," I answered as the ride started.

______________________________________SUNGGYU'S POV______

"Hyung, what if Mikki was kidnapped?!" Sungyeol asked. Dongwoo's worried face became even more worried.

"She can take care of herself. Let's just keep looking,"Sunggyu said,"Mikki~!"

I looked at Dongwoo, he was starting to cry. I motioned Sungyeol to return to the others, after Yeol left, Dongwoo hugged me and started to cry.

"Hyung, what if we never find her?" He asked.

"We'll find her Woonie, we'll find her," I said. I looked up and saw the rollercoaster L and Mikki was on past by noisily. They're getting off soon.

"It's all my fault I should've just pushed everyone out the way or something,"I said.

"You were being polite, it's not your fault,"I said. Honestly, I would have pushed everyone out the way if Mikki's safety was being challenged.

"Hyung, it's all my fault. You know what goes on in dangerous places. You know what black markets are. You know there are very dangerous people. I've heard that some people can be so heartless, that they can rip someone limb from limb ALIVE!" Dongwoo said as he cried harder.

"I'm scared that anything bad will happen to Mikki too. If Mikki was in trouble, I'd give anything so she can be safe again,"I said as I patted his back.

I saw Mikki and the others at the corner of my eye spying on us. I gave them the thumbs up, signing to them that he's been tricked. Mikki grinned and ran to us and engulfed Dongwoo into a hug.

"Dongwoo appa!" Mikki smiled as she hugged him tightly.

"Oh my god Mikki!" Dongwoo said as he hugged her back.

"Secret camera!" Mikki smiled widely,"You fell for it!"

Dongwoo laughed as he cried,"Sunggyu hyung, you got me."

"We'd never lose Mikki!"Sunggyu laughed.

"Myungsoo yah! You tricked me too!" Dongwoo laughed.

"I've got the acting skills as Wonbin,"L laughed as he patted Dongwoo's back.

Dongwoo hugged Mikki tightly.

Then he ran away with her,"I get to play with her now!"

"Yah! I still want to go on the loopy rollercoaster with her!" Sungyeol screamed and ran after the two.

Dongwoo's secret camera- success!