Seven

Keep Me Awake

"Namjoon." Jin stares at the motionless body. Heartbeat ratings are good, breathing is fine, the doctor didn't lie.

"Why did you do that Namjoon? I mean from the beginning. Why did you ask me to go out with you? Why didn't you wear a scarf around your neck? Why must we went to a park? Why did you read my journal without my permission?! What does your gift supposed to mean?! Why did you think that you would understand what I have been through?! Huh?!!! I DEMAND ANSWERS KIM NAMJOON!" He catches some deep breaths before continuing. "Did you think that I would FALL for you with everything that you have done? . . . Wake up and answer me Namjoon." He sat on the chair near Namjoon's bed. 

Jin opens the book that was covered in blood. Urgh, the stench is no joke. Still not opening the box, Jin flips through the pages. Skipping the cliche and happy ones and went straight to the pathetic ones.

17 January 2013.

Grandma left me.

"Tch"

28 March 2011.

Am I the only one who hate my family's guts? 

"They're still asses"

4 December 2012.

Grandma's cake was better. I wonder if my family getting paid to take care of me? 

"The love still lacks till now you know?"

26 August 2011

At least now I can trust my dad and brother. But why can't mom be like grandma? I mean, they're mother and daughter right? 

"Still can't trust mom."

28 May 2012.

The members are getting friendlier. Can I trust them?

"You guys are my second home"

20 June 2013.

, I messed up again. Am I getting hated by the members already? Heh, I'm used to that.

"Ever since I met you guys, my life isn't as hard as before."

He closes the book and looks at Namjoon.

"Each of you guys played an important role in my life. I really feel comfortable with you guys."

He opens the box. He smiled at Namjoon with tears streaming down his face.

"But I don't think I can accept your feelings, Namjoon-ah. You guys are my most important FRIENDS. My precious DONGSAENGS. I really can't imagine our future as a couple. You're too full of yourself pabo!"

*Knocks*

"Jin-hyung, it's us."

"Come in Jimin"

"Hyung, what happened?"

"Yoongi, I'm sorry for not calling you guys. I panicked so I rush him to the hospital by myself."

"Jin hyung, are you okay?" His voice was surprisingly calm.

"What would you do if I say I'm not, Hoseok?" Jin got up from his seat, turned his head. The members rushed to their sides.

"Oh my god hyung, what happened?!" Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin hugged him tightly. 

Jin hugged the three of them back, sobbing more loudly now, letting the box and book fell. Hoseok picked them up. Realising it was blood, he immediately dropped it back and went to the toilet. Looks like the stench was too unbeareable for him. What caught Yoongi's attention was the shining light that glimmers at the end of Namjoon's bed legs.

"Hyung, whose ring is this?"

Jin stopped hugging them and ask permission to sit down. Pitifully looking at Namjoon, he asks Yoongi.

"Since you knew Namjoon longer than us, do you know about his uality?" 

"*sigh* Yeah, he swings that way hyung."

"Has he screwed up with anyone before?"

"Nope, he hasn't told me anything about that."

"Then how did you knew?"

"He told me he supports LGBT because he understands that feeling of falling for the same gender, yet can't told it publicly, knowing how narrow-minded our society is." Everybody turned their attention to Hoseok. Jin gritted his teeth. 

"But why me? Do I look gay?" He folds his arms.

"Well, besides red Converse, Namjoon also likes a person with unique features."

"So? What's so unique about me?" He stomped his feet.

"That, you have to ask him yourself." Now, everyone's attention is to Namjoon. Jin doesn't hate him but at the same time he doesn't like him either. What should Jin do?

"AH! Whatever! I won't accept him. I'll never accept him!"

"Woah woah woah woah, hold your horses Jin hyung. Have you think about this clearly?"

"Yes, Hoseok. I did."

"After knowing the fact that this fella had risked his life for you to give a special day for you?"

"Yoongi, why are you siding on him? I.am.not.gay. Are you supporting him to turn me gay?"

"You're the type of people that makes Monnie-hyung sick Jin-hyung." Jin glared at Jimin.

"Sorry hyung, but it's the truth. You're one of the narrow-minded people that Monnie-hyung wish to change."

"By making me fall in love with him?!" 

"I think that's exactly the point. Monnie-hyung loves you, who's against LGBT. He doesn't want to hate you because he loves you. That's why he's thinking, if he succedded in making you fall in love with him, you would understand what Monnie-hyung has been feeling all these times. He wants to proof to people that love is love. Anybody can fall in love with somebody but not everybody, despite age difference and gender." taehyung let out his opinion.

"But isn't forcing someone to fall in love you is wrong? If a relationship is build by only using one-sided references, wouldn't it be unfair for the other side?"

"THANK YOU JUNGKOOK"

"That's why Namjoon did all of the stuff that he had done for you. Namjoon doesn't want to force you. He wants to give you some time. I'm sure even if after hearing our opinions, you reject him, he won't give up that easily. But he won't make you fall in love that drastically too."

"Howabout you guys? Do you guys support LGBT? HUH?!"

"I wouldn't say I support it but I did tell him that, you can't help who you fall in love with. Every relationship has its own risks. Even a normal couple."

Those last four words hit Jin hard. "Touche Hoseok."

Yoongi walks towards Jin and placed the ring on Jin's palm. "*whispers* Think about it."

"We're going to continue this topic regarding Namjoon's accident later. At the dorm or with Bang PD nim or whenever you feel comfortable. We would even wait for Namjoon to wake up and tell it himself if you don't want too. We're leaving you with Namjoon for now. Although we're eating outside, don't come back late. Let's go everyone."

"Okay." Everybody said in sync.

 

 

Walking at the hallway made Jungkook looked back several times. When the time comes for them to get into the elevator, Jungkook shouted out. 

"I'm worried about Jin-hyung! Can I go back?!"

"Sure, I'll give you the responsibility to make sure Jin-hyung come back home okay, Jungkook?"

"Yes, Yoongi-hyung! I promise!" 

"Take care Kookie"

"Okay Jiminie hyung!"

 

 

*Knocks*

"Hyung."

"Why did you come back Jungkook? I was just about to leave." Leaving the box and the book beside Namjoon, Jin peck the younger's cheek and walk. Passing Jungkook. "Let's go." He kept on walking.

"(Hyung. . . .)" Jungkook shouted from the back.

"I think it's okay if you don't accept Monnie-hyung!" Jin frooze. 

"You don't have to force yourself hyung! Love is suppose to be beautiful! Mutual love is supposed to be two people feeling the same feel! Agreeing with each other! Accepting what they feel about each other! On the same page with each other! But I know what you feel now is not the same with Monnie-hyung. . . . . So please. It's okay. . . "  Jungkook's head was hung low.

"Kookie." Jin's footsteps are echoing loudly in the deadly silence. " There's another thing that you forget." He ruffles Jungkook's hair

"Give them a chance." Jungkook head shot up. His eyes open wide. Unbelievable. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Hello everybody~ Hehehehehehehe miss me? JKJK So here you guys go! Another crappy chapter T^T I'm very sorry for being an unoriginal and cliche author. A lot of these scenes are based on anime, maga and movies that I love to watch. But I still hope you guys enjoy my story! I may be updating tomorrow too! Maybe, no promises. I'm still on hiatus by the way. I'm sorry for not updating 'My World Revolves Around You' too. Orz Thank you for subscribing and following my story~ Bye for now <3

A/N : I just proof read this, and damn I at writing. I am so sorry for making you all read this ;_; *hides under a rock*