two

Keep Me Awake

A/N : I decided to make a continuation of this story because I've been force too. (Well, she was my sis. How could I deny her?) I apologize for any wrong spellings. Comments are welcome~~ Thank you fellow subscribers.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jin smiles warmly at a certain someone. He’s admiring the younger’s determination to improve himself. Though that maknae is already 10 times better than him. But Jin’s always impressed by the younger’s spirit. Jungkook on the other hand, never intended to impress Jin. He’s tired and it hurts. He practices more and more to forget about him. His pathetic unrequited love.

He took a rest cause he’s a normal human being too. The others are doing their own thing as usual. 95-liner goofing off while practising. Namjoon with his phone, replying questions in the cafe. Yoongi with his beats headphone, nodding to the beat. Hoseok’s in front of the mirror trying to identify what’s lacking in his krumpt. Leaving Jin doing nothing at the corner of the dancing studio. Jungkook notices his stares but tries to block it by humming something.

Yet, the corner of his eyes can’t stop stealing glances. Now he realized what Jin’s doing. He’s writing something. He wonders what type of stuff would he wrote. Then their dancing teacher, decided to call it a day. Yet Jungkook decided to stay. It’s a good thing they moved. Their house is on the other floor. So Jin doesn’t have to worry much.

It’s night. Their schedules are done for today. Though there’s another one tomorrow but it’s in the afternoon.

“(I guess it’s okay if I wake up late)”  Jin continued staring at the ceiling. He can’t sleep. He’s busy thinking. Namjoon who’ve just finished taking a bath, could hear from afar, his boyfriend restless sighs. Namjoon joined him under the covers and put his arm under Jin’s head. Interwined their legs and rests his other arm on Jin’s chest.

“What wrong hyung?” Namjoon plays with Jin’s earlobe. Jin continues to sigh and rest his head at the crook of Namjoon’s neck.

“I’m worried about our Kookie.” Namjoon looks confused.

“Pffffft. What’s wrong with that infected maknae?”

Jin hits Namjoon on the chest.

“It’s not funny pabo. That youth is waking up way too easily lately. And whenever I passed his room in the middle of the night, I’ll always hear some rustling noises. And can’t you noticed he’s been practising too much!”

Namjoon looked at Jin’s eyes. His worried expression somehow also made Namjoon feel burdened and worried.

“Aigoo hyung. That’s normal for him to stay late at the studio to improve what is lacking…. But waking up easily is worrying me. Is he not sleeping at night?”

“I don’t know …..Namjoonie, what if he’s being disturbed by some fans? I don’t want him to be depressed like Taehyung.”

“Hyung” namjoon brought Jin into a hug.

“If he has problems, he will definitely tell us. He’s not the type to keep things to himself. And by the way, he’s been too cheerful lately to be depressed.”

“You’re right. He’s like the second Taehyung.”

“See?” Stop thinking too negative. And if you are still worrying about him, just ask him what’s wrong okay?” Namjoon hug Jin a little tighter. Making sure hyung feels that he is in safe hands. Jin nuzzles his head on Namjoon’s chest and form a smile.

“Thanks Namjoonie.” He looked up and pecked his lips. Namjoon grin widely.

“Now you can sleep hyung?”

“I think so. Sorry for worrying you.” He hugs Namjoon back.

“it’s okay. As long as we’ll find a solution, everything shall be fine. Good night hyung.”

“Night.” Jin fell into deep slumber immediately after he felt a weight of burdened was lifted. Namjoon took some time to fall asleep because he was cherishing this very moment. Although it’s been a year, he still can’t believe that this lost angel is his. Ever since he laid eyes on Jin, he never thought that there would be a day where Jin will confessed to him. Though that day began with a tragedy. He was always satisfied with admiring this hyung from afar. Finally after some time foolishly grinning to himself, Namjoon fell asleep.