Three

Keep Me Awake

He covers himself.

"(Too hot)"

He throws the blanket away.

"(Too light)"

He scratches his head. He turns right.

"(Can't sleep)"

He turns left.

"( insomnia)" 

"Go to sleep you ing maknae. It's freaking late and your bed is making really loud noises. Stay still you little piece of ." 

"Ummf."

Yoongi threw a pillow at Jungkook across the room.

"*whispers* Mianhae hyung. . . " In the end Jungkook stayed up again, staring at the ceiling , cursing his life. He sits on his bed.

"What's the matter Kookie?" Jungkook just stare at Yoongi who's covering his face with a pillow while thinking a reply. 

"Can you even breath hyung?" 

"Well I need to block that annoying noises you make somehow."

Jungkook look at the table at the end of Yoongi's bed. "(But his earphones are . . . what am I thinking . . . Yoongi-hyung's the king of lazy among the lazy asses.) Sorry. I didn't know I would wake you up. I thought you're dead when you'e asleep ._. "

"I used to be like that. Because when the first time you can't sleep I thought it was normal. But it has been for straight several weeks now Jeon Jungkook. What's wrong?" Yoongi finally moved and sit on his bed to stare equally at Jungkook

"Nah, it's nothing. Been dreaming the same nightmare only. I'm cool." Jungkook suddenly turned his gaze because unfortunately he can't tell a lie eye to eye. Every member knows about this but he hopes that Yoongi will just let it slide.

"Wanna sleep with me?" 

"Huh?"

"I'm offering serious . Want or nah?"

"But why? Don't you hate it when someone invades your space?"

"Does it really matters now? You're having a repetition of nightmare and can't sleep. If your health ain't good, I don't wanna get the blame. Besides, you're still young to have a serious problem. While I'm here and you're still my dongsaeng, I'll take care of you."

"Thanks hyung." Jungkook's a little touched because it's rare for Yoongi to show his affectionate side. 

"Come here." Yoongi scooch over to make room for Jungkook. Jungkook pick up his blanket before and lie comfortably beside Yoongi. Yoongi ruffles his hair a little and said good night. Surprisingly, that night he slept well.

"(It's time for you to move on Jungkook. Stop making others worry.)"

Meanwhile Yoongi.

"(If Jungkook having nightmares because of 95z line and Hoseok's jokes. Those es won't be making a comeback for a decade."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : To be continued~~ And I won't be shipping SugaKookie in this story. Suga honestly like Jungkook as a dongsaeng and so is Jungkook. I won't ship them no matter what yall say. And I got a sad news. I'll be on hiatus due to school and exams but I'll update anytime if I have free time okay? Have a nice day~ And I won't ship others too. This is the battle between JinKook and NamJin only! Muehehehehehehehe. Bye~