Six

Keep Me Awake

A/N : An update! Finally! Yeay! Warning : Crappy angst coming.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Author's POV

" Namjoon! Are you okay? Oh for 's sake. Why did you that??!!! Namjoon-ah?????!!!"

"Ji....jinnie....hyung?" Namjoon slowly reaches out his hand to Jin and wiped his tears away. 

"But....that....doggy just *cough* just took your mafela *cough* and-"

"Oh, shut it Namjoon-ah! I don't want to hear any excuses anymore! YOU'RE A STUPID DUMB! STAY STIL-!"

Namjoon shush him.

"I knew that mafela was your grandma's gift to you for succesfully debuting *cough*  And I can't afford to see *cough* another happiness of yours *cough* getting crush *cough*cough*"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Mianhae hyung, I really didn't mean to invade your privacy *cough* but you were looking really sad these days. And .... you know what they say, if u want to give someone something, give them something that they like. *cough* So I want to buy something besides Mario so I kinda *cough* read your journal *cough. And heh, I kinda discovered something else. Mianhae *cough*cough*cough*cough*cough*"

", I'll just carry you to the hospital."

"No, wait hyung!!!"

"Namjoon-ah! Stop rebelling! You just got hit by a car for chasing a , and you want me to see you to bleed to death?!!"

"It's okay at least, I can give you my present."

Namjoon took out a tiny box out of his pocket. That box was pink coloured and had sparkles all over it. 

"Hyung, ever since the trainee days where I first met you. I can't stop comparing others with you. Your presence is stunning. Your existance is beautiful. And even if, our red string aren't tied to each other, I'm going to give you this. And don't worry, I'm sure it fits you. Please.... *cough* .. .."

". . . . . . Please what? Namjoon? Namjoon! Namjoon??!! Oh *isk* Oh *isk* Oh no *isk* SOMEONE HELP!" He can't think straight. Everything happened so fast. He was supposed to take a peaceful stroll with Namjoon. Namjoon said he wanted to show him something. Jin followed him. They were supposed to eat waffles down he street. Namjoon did wear anything around his neck. Jin just wanted to share the warmth. Jin just wanted to do something good. Jin just unwraps the mafela to share it with Namjoon.

But, fate took its own course. Never thought a simple dog chasing that seems cute at first could turn into a horrible sight. A wide smiled Namjoon suddenly laying on his lap with blood all over his body. A hyperactive  Namjoon suddenly laying frozen in front of him. Even his hands are covered in blood. The stench is coming to him. He needs to do something. He needs to save Namjoon. 

Jin can't wait for the slowpoke ambulance anymore.

"Can't afford another one of my happiness getting crush? Who the are you trying to trick huh Namjoon! You better be grateful that drunkass driver left his ing keys." Along the journey Jin can't stop thinking about Namjoon. Debating about the positive and negative, logic or not. Everything. After arriving at the hospital, he was rushed to the emergency's room. Jin followed Namjoon until the nurse stopped him. Jin was left alone in the hallway. Staring into those doors. He staggered towards the chairs and kept thinking about Namjoon's fate. 

"(Leader-ah, why are you trying so hard? If you said my existance was beautiful then, your existance is meaningful. To me. Leader, please survive. Bangtan can't survive without you. I can't survive without you. You're smart and great. You had left a lot of impact on me. Please leader-ah. I can't afford to lose you. You.....you.....you-)" 

"Are you his brother?"

"Yes, I am."

"Your younger brother is fine actually. He just suffered hemophilia. So that's why his condition got worse. Too much blood was lost. Not enough for the heart to pump it.But, we've managed to stop the bleeding. He might suffer some bruises from the car impact. Other than that, he's perfectly fine. He's stable now." Jin took a long sigh of relief and fell down on his knees. 

"Oh, and these are the things that we found in his clothes.A little book, a little box and a little piece of red mafela." Jin's heart dropped at the sight of the book. 

"Thank you doctor.Can I visit him?"

"Sure."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Weeeeeeeee, told ya it's a crap. Im bad at writing. Aigooo.