FIVE!

Keep Me Awake

A/N : Hey ya Hey ya. Here's a real chapter update. Thanks for the replies and support. But maybe for these two weeks, I really can't update a new chapter or author's note. Some serious field work is coming down. Need to focus. Huhuhuhuhu I'm on a long hiatus yet I gave you guys a short chapter this time. T^T Mianhae. Saranghae. Yongseohae. So this is ma last chapter for the time being. Annyeong!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Namjoon woke up noticing the warmth before he slept had gone. It's normal really. Everyday is like this. He's foolishly grinning to himself and ruffling his own hair whenever he thinks of Jin. Jin, a really kind person who would do anything he wants whole heartedly. No one can stop him once he is determined. Namjoon look up to him for being one hell of a brave idiot. Very gentle and considerate. A fool for being selfless most of the time. God bless Mr and Mrs Kim for giving birth to Jin. Everyday, you can't believe a miracle is happening to you.

Everyday, you woke up with the smell of scrumptious breakfast prepared by your sweet love.

Everyday, you woke up with his sweet voice nagging the other kids to wake up.

Everyday, you woke up seeing his angelic face smiling at you first thing in the morning.

Everyday, you woke up with playful kisses, cuddles and melodious whispers of 'I love you'.

Tap. Tap. Tap. That's the cue. Namjoon quickly gets under the covers and pretending to be asleep.

The door creaked and Jin walked in. Will he do the same thing again? Namjoon thought. Jin knelt down and pull the covers away from him.

"Namjoonie? Yah, jagiya. Wake up." Jin place on hand on Namjoon's cheek and caresses it.

"Jagiya? I'm cooking pancakes today." He placed a kiss on Namjoon's forehead. Then continues to fondle Namjoon's earlobe.

Namjoon woke up after Jin had kissed his face eveywhere except for the lips because Jin always stops before kissing him there.

"I should stop anticipating it everyday right?" Namjoon opened one of his eyes and looks at Jin who is blushing like usual when Namjoon tells Jin about his desires in the morning.

"*mumbles* You're always like this. Teasing me like it's your part time job. *shouts* Yah, wake up now! Even Jungkook is already up." Jin stood up and was just about to walk away when.

"Kyaaa!" Namjoon pulled his arm and crashes their lips together. Jin should be used to this because everyday is like this but he can't. Every kiss is a new experience to him. After several moments of passionate kissing, Namjoon let go of him and chuckles when Jin is beet red. Namjoon grabs Jin's head and placed their foreheads against each other.

"Hyung, we have been together for a year now. You know all my needs and myself more than I do. Stop being shy around me. I'm your boyfriend right? Haha hyung you're getting redder."

"Yah." Jin pulled himself away and pouted. "It's easy for you to say! I.....I......I.....I...... You should know that I......I......I....... It's...... for me because I......I.....I......I.......AH! Pabo!" Jin hits Namjoon's chest and burried his face there. Namjoon Jin's soft hair and keep holding back his laughter whenever he hears Jin nagging mumbles like a little child who can't get a new present.

"I'm already up hyung but you guys go eat breakfast first okay? Need to wash myself."

"Okay. Don't be late. It's hot pancakes. I'm not going to save any for ya."

"KK."

Jin left the room and Namjoon lied back down. He's grinning widely to himself again. Man, Namjoon honestly never thought that he would find a man who suits the adjective beautiful perfectly. He sat up and fix his messy hair. Goes to the bathroom and cleans himself. Goes to his closet and opens a secret compartment that even Jin doesn't know. In that compartment, lies a piece of red mafla scarf and a red notebook. Namjoon grabs the piece and holds that mafla scarf tightly to his heart. He's feeling in pain now. He remembers exactly why that mafla was torn. 

And the red notebook.

Something he hates but can't live without. Originally, that notebook wasn't red. It was white. A pure bright white. A solitary tear trickled down his cheek. He quickly wipes it off. Slowly letting go the precious piece. And walks out the room. Leaving old memories playing at the back of his head to a stop.