four

Keep Me Awake

A/N : Aigoo~ Sorry for my bad grammar. (╥_╥) Do enjoy~ Leave any comments if there's any dissatisfactory okay?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jin woke up early as usual because they still have daily dance practises. He passed by Jungkook's room and noticed there are no ruslting noises today. Jin felt slightly relieved yet worried at the same time. He opened the door and took a little peek. He saw Jungkook's sleeping with Yoongi. He felt happy seeing them all cozy and stuff. 

Jin's heart aches. "(What?! Why am I geting jealous over- jealous?! THE HECK!)"

Jin slaps his face and headed straight to the kitchen. "(But why are they sleeping together? . . . . AH!)" *Bang* Jin hits his head on the kitchen's table.

"(Owwwwwwwwwwww~) Well, that was dumb." He stares at the floor for quite some time. Until he heard some footsteps running down the stairs.

*Gasp* "(Ah! Breakfast!)" Then Jin prepared the utensils and started cooking. 

"Hyung, are you okay?"

*Gasp* "Gah! Oh, Jungkook-ah. Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Were you the one that were running downstairs?"

"Yeah, cause I heard a loud bang coming from the kitchen."

"Nah, it was nothing. But you woke up early today?"

"Yeah, I had a nice sleep yesterday and believe it or not, it's my first time I felt like I had more than enough sleep." Jungkook stretches his arm revealing his fined muscles.

Thump.

“Hyung?”

“. . . . .”

“Jin-hyung?”

“Ah! Yes, sorry. I was thinking.”

“More like dazing. Pfft. Be careful okay hyung. Hihi.”

“(Kookie’s sheepish grin. How cute.) Aigoo maknae, you’re still sleepy aren’t you?”

Jin ruffles his hair and the maknae giggled.

Thump.

Jin paused and pulled his hand back.

“It’s okay hyungie, I told you I had more than enough sleep. Hehe.” Jungkook rests his head on the kitchen’s table and looks at Jin with his droopy eyes. “Can I help you in the kitchen?”

Thump.

“Hyung? Hyungie~ . . . . Jin hyung?”

“AH! Sorry again. I spaced out again sorry!”

“There you go dazing again hyungie~ Am I that attractive in the morning?” Jungkook displays a playful smirk.

*Blushes* “Th.....the heck!? Oh no you didn't! Sure you're sparkling but you will never be as dazzling as me.

“Don’t get too serious Jin-hyung~” He pouts and that had crossed the line. Jin turned his back and continued preparing breakfast.

“Jungkook-ah, it’s still early. Very early. Go to your room and sleep.”

“But I had more than enough sleep hyung.” Jungkook raises his head as his curiosity rises due to Jin’s actions, suddenly ignoring him.

Jin didn’t relpy back. He kept continuing cooking breakfast.

“Hyung? Do you need some help?”

“. . . . . “

“Jin hyung? H. . . Hey hyung?”

Jin stopped.

“Jungkook, I’m fine. It’s still early and I don’t care if you have enough sleep or not. Just go back to your room and don’t disturb me.”

Jungkook was very shocked to hear that. Jin never once uses that tone to him. Heck, Jungkook never heard that tone before. He was just joking but he guessed he went too far. But what did he do wrong?

“Sorry for bothering you so early in the morning hyung. I’ll . . . . I’ll go back to my room.”

Jungkook left. Several moments after that, Jin realizes he was too harsh.

“(GREAT. JUST GREAT. WAY TO GO KIM SEOKJIN. HE JUST WANTED TO HELP. AND AMAZINGLY TODAY, HE WOKE UP WITHOUT USING YOUR EFFORT PABO. PABO! AAAAAAAAH! MIANHAE KOOKIE! BUT IT WAS YOUR FAULT THAT I FEEL WEIRD THIS MORNING! THAT DAMN BODY AND FACE! ARE YOU EVEN REALLY ING 18?! *Thump* THERE IT GOES AGAIN! WHY AM I FEELING LIKE THIS? CURSE YOU MAKNAE!)”

*Facepalm* He thought of a way to apologize to Jungkook. He prepared a cup of ice cream and heads to Jungkook’s room. He didn’t want to wake Yoongi up so he tiptoed and whispers softly.

“Jungkooki.” No response.

“Kookie~” He placed his hands on Jungkook’s shoulder. No response.

“Jeon Jungkook!” Jin put the ice cream cup on Jungkook’s cheek. Finally he ‘woke up’ and whispers angrily.

“What do you want hyung?”

Jin pulled him up so that their eyes are met at the same level.

“Ne, Sorry I kinda burst at you in the kitchen.”

“It’s okay hyung. I didn’t know you hate it when people disturb you in the kitchen.”

“Aigoo no~ You misunderstood. I thought . . . . I thought of our schedules and practises today and I don’t want you to be tired. So that’s why I kinda told you to go to sleep again?”

“Hmmm.” Jungkook folded his arms and pouted.

“( this kid.) I’m telling the truth ^^ ”  

“Hmmmmmmm.” He turned his gaze. Still pouting.

“(Jeon ing Jungkook) So you don’t want this ice cream then?” Jin smirked. “In the morning?” He scooped a spoon. “It’s royale chocolate Belgium~.” He ate it.

“Mmmmmh! So good ~ “ Jungkook steals some glances. Ice cream and cakes in the morning is very hard to get. The chances come like once in a millennium years. God, he wanted it too but he can’t give in easily. Jin ate another scoop. Slow motion. Just to tease Jungkook. After the third scoop, Jungkook grabs Jin’s hand and guided the spoon to his mouth. Letting the ice cream melted in his mouth and the sweetness tingling on his tongue.

“Mmmmmmmm~ Dessert in the morning~”

Jin chuckles. “Forgive me now?”

“I was never mad in the beginning hyung.”

Thump.

“O. .okay. H…here, have the rest of them.” Jin shoved the cup into Jungkook’s hands. Thanked lord the room was dark. Jin walked out of the room and quickly search for a mirror. Damn, if Namjoon finds out about this, goodbye ot7. He started fanning his face that's getting hot. And grabs his chest trying to calm down. He can't believe this. No. No way. He loves Namjoon. Only Namjoon. One and only Namjoon. He continued walking  towards the kitchen. 

On the other hand, Jungkook was smirking to himself. He was proud that Jin can't be his composed self around Jungkook. Jungkook acted well. He did stop chasing Jin but that doesn't mean that he can't have Jin. This time, he will make Jin chases him 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: *adds dramatic music* Dam dam daaaaaammmm! Sorry this chapter . I'm not good at describing a detailed scene. And I'm not good at writing a suspense scene too. I'll read more book to write better and improve my grammar and vocab. (╥_╥) Tsubete for you~ AND EXTREMELY SORRY FOR THE LONG CHAPTER. It's because I'm on hiatus, I wanna give long chapter so that you guys won't miss me too much. Yehet. Hehe JK. Okay bye~