Chapter 7

Game Of Love

Ji Eun walks on no particular direction. She dont know what's happenin atound her. He dont know how long did she walk. She stop at the familiar house in front of her. Her tears fall again when she press the doorbell.

 

She press it many time and Chanyeol went outside irritated.

 

" What now?!" Chanyeol ask her and he suddenly stop when he saw her crying.

 

" Why are you here?" He ask again. He want to hug her and ask her what's wrong but he surpress it because he want to make her know that he is mad at her because he felt that BTS is more important than him now.

 

She cant respond. Dont know what to speak. She just cried in front of Chanyeol

 

" Look Kwon Ji Eun, if it is some kind of misunderstanding between you and your brother, I'm sorry but I cant comfort you now. I am busy. If I am you, i will go to my BTS oppas because they are my new bestfriends. Or to that Kim Taehyung because he is my boyfriend. They will comfort me because I believe that they love me and the like me. 

So go away. You are not suppostedly here. You are waistin my time." He said and Ji Eun just look at him in his eyes. She bowed her head and she surpress her sobs.

 

" sorry" she said just like a whispher

 

" go home. Talk to your oppa. Say sorry to him because you annoys him again. " He said and Ji Eun can't help but to burst into tears.

 

" sorry for disturbing you." She bowed and walks away and chanyeol was looking at her but he stop himself to chase her.

 

"Hello?" Chanyeol answered his phone when he heard it ringing.

 

" Is this Park Chanyeol? " 

 

" Yes. What Can I do for you?"

 

" I am Ji Eun's brother." said by the man whos in the other line. Chanyeols eye widen knowing that the famous artist calls him.

 

" Oh yes, anyeonghaseyo GD sunbaenim." He bows like GD is in front of him.

 

" no, just call me hyung. " GD said and silence envelope them

 

" is my sister is with you now?" GD said like a wispher

 

" Sorry hyung she's not here. " he answered and silence envelope them again.

 

" when she go there please let her in and take care of her. I've dome something big to her. You are the only one whom I trust when it comes to my sister. She might be in pain right now and I think she cant stomach when I show myself to her so please. Take care of her." He said using his pleading voice

 

Chanyeol was speechless. Is it true that the mighty dragon beg at him? And he trust him? What an honor! But what's the problem between him and Ji Eun?

 

" Chanyeol?"

 

" Yes hyung." He answered and they bid their goodbyes.

 

He hung up the phone and he stood up to get a coat and umbrella. He was going to search for Ji Eun.

 

-

 

" Ji Eun-ah! " Chanyeol was shouting as he enter at the park. He was looking for Ji Eun for two hours. The rain is strong and the weather is cold. He is worried to her. Where the hell she is?!

 

" Yah!" Chanyeol shouted at the familiar girl who was sitting at the swing not minding thr rain that falls to her.

 

" you are getting wet. Why didnt you go to---" he didnt continue his sentence when he saw her still crying. He bent down and he hold her chin to make her face him.

 

" stop crying." He said in a soft voice. She may be hurt so much right now.

 

" Ji Eun ah. What's the problem?" He ask her and she just shook her head still her eyes closed.

 

" ji eun..."

 

" I'm just going to waste your time. Im okay." She manage to say between her sobs.

 

" no. Its not what I mean. Im sorry for what ive said lately." He said and he wipes her tears away.

 

He was sartled when she suddenly hugs him while sobbing.

 

" they didnt loves me. No one ever loves me." She said between her sobs. He dont know what was shes saying but he just hush her

 

" I'm sorry! I'm sorry..." She said and she wipes the wet in  his coat. He shook his head at he hed her hands.

 

" i'll take you home." He said and he hug her sides as they walk.

 

-

 

" what's the problem?" Chanyeol ask Ji Eun who was lying besides him. They borrow some clothes to his siater and they let her sleep to tgeir guest room. He was comforting her. He lay besides her like waht they always do when they are kids.

 

" I'm not a real Kwon..." She said surpressing her tears. Chanyeol snap his teat to her.

 

" What?"

 

" Oppa admit it. Omma ang Appa just adopted me..." She said and tears started to fall from her eyes again.

 

" Shh..." He hushed her as she hug his arm.

 

" I have just listen to you." 

 

" what do you mean?"

 

" Taehyung and the BTS. They dont love me." She said between her sobs.

 

" Chanyeol..."

 

" Hmm?"

 

" Is that really hard to love me?" She ask him and she feel that Chanyeol hug her.

 

" don't say that. There is no easy and hard when it comes to love. Loving someone is a choice. They fall in love because they want it. They don't love someone because its their choice. So you should not mind it because it's up to them weather they will or not love you."

 

" But if you ask me, I choose to love you because I want it. And I don't regret it." He  said and Ji Eun smiled at his statement.

 

" thank you." She said and she fall asleep.

 

Ji Eun wokes up and her head is throbing. She look at the bedside clock and it is 5:30 in the afternoon. She remember everything that happens lately and tears started to fall from her eyes again when the door opens.

 

" you are already awake." Chanyeol said and he sit besides her.

 

" Noona is not here for one month. Her boss bring her to his business trip. " he said but Ji Eun nod her head still crying.

 

" Don't cry." Chanyeol kiss her forehead and he hugs her.

 

" I went to your house to get your things so you can stay here." He said but Ji Eun looks at him.

 

" you don't need to do that. I dont own anything from there. It's owned by Jiyong oppa. Even this clothes. He brought it." She said still tears pouring fron her eyes.

 

" dont say that. Enough for this. Do you want to go for a walk?  Let's go to our favorite place!" Chanyeol said and she smiled already forget her problems.

 

-

 

" Ahhh~ Fresh air! I miss this place!" Ji Eun said and she spread her arms to feel the wind.

 

Chanyeol looks at her and he is happy because her bubly side came back.

 

" You are more beautiful when you are smiling." He told her so she look at him

 

" What a cheesy word Yeolie. " she chuckles and pinch his cheeks

 

" I just don't want to see you crying again. " he said and they laid down at the back of the pickup truck.

 

" Chanyeol look. That two big stars is mom and Dad." She told him while pointing at the sky

 

" Mom, Dad! I miss you!" She shouted

 

" Thank you for adopting me and treating me as your daughter. Thank you for giving me this life. " she said and tears started to pour again.

 

" And I am not mad at you about deciding to not to tell me the truth. I know that you just don't want me to feel nothing but another person to your family but I admit that it hurts me." She said while crying so Chanyeol held her and he let he cry at his shoulder.

 

-

 

" Do I really need to go yo school? Jiyong oppa was the one who pay my tuition fees but now I don't want to bother him anymore. " she told Chanyeol while watching him fixing his tie.

 

" Yes you need to go to school, pabo. Hyung was not that mad at you so he still want you to graduate. So now go to your room and fiz yourself before I bathe you." He only to receive a smack on his chest.

 

-

 

While walking at their school. She never let go of Chanyeol's arms just like a kid who's afraid to the crowded place.

 

" People will not eat you alive Ji Eun." He whispered but still she remain holding him

 

" I just don't want to be hurt by anyone again." She said and pouted. Chanyeol suddenly feel sad about that. ' she's really hurt so much.'

 

Ji Eun's grip tightens so Chanyeol notice it and he look at the person in front of them. There are BTS who was looking at them. He then suddenly felt that she was tensed so he hold her hand.

 

" Ji Eun, I don't know what's the source of your sadness in the past few days but now I don't want them to hurt you again. If you will promise me to not to waste you precious tears for them." Chanyeol said while looking at BTS. 

 

After that, they leave BTS there standing and he drop her at her room

 

" Just tell me if they're trying to touch or talk to you. I am always ready to punch their faces. " he said and she only nod her head before she enter her classroom.

 

She bow her head while heading to one of her classmates to exchange seat and she chose the farthest seat from BTS.

 

As usual, the screaming noise of her classmates welcomed the BTS and she's the only one who didn't look at their direction. BTS saw her facing her back to them and they know how she hates them now. Guilt and pity kills them but they choose to distance themselves to her.

 

After the classes she's the first one who exited their classroom as if not wanting to be at the same room with them. But suddenly, the professor call her so she went back to the classroom only to find that BTS was also been called.

 

" So I want you Miss Kwon to be their tutor because you are one of the best students that I know. Please be with Namjoon and you two will help the others to maintain their grades. And Miss Ji Eun, I will trust you from this task. " their professor said and she doesn't have any choice but to nod her head. Their professor left them and silence envelope them.

 

" I am going to leave first" Ji Eun said and turn her back from them but suddenly, Taehyung spoke.

 

" Wait." She stop but he didn't turn around

 

" what?" She answered

 

" W-where do you live now?"