Chapter 2

Game Of Love

Warning: This chapter contents some bad words

-

 

 " Time to relax" Rap Monster said and drink some alcohol. BTS is at the Night Club and they are inside the VIP room.

 

" look at these kids..." Suga said and pointed at Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung dancing like a crazy dog at the stage.

 

" Aish! Why this kiddos are even part of our group. Shameless." Jin said and they shake their heads.

 

" Hoooo!~" J Hope shouted and dance at the center of the three boys.

 

" Look at Hobi. He's dancing like a horse" Suga said and they laugh at it.

 
 
 
 

The attention of the people shifted at the five person who just entered at the club.

 

" I didn't expect them to be here." Rap Monster said and look at their idol group.

 

" HYUUUUNG!~" the three boys almost fell at the couch when the youngers entered at their room shouting excitedly.

 

" BIGBANG IS HERE! THEY ARE HERE!" Taehyung said and run aroud the room.

 

" Kim Taehyung can you please calm down?!" Suga shouted and Taehyung sit at the couch

 

" G Dragon sunbaenim is here! I saw him! He's... He's so cool! His aura... The way he walks. It's swag! The carisma is too strong!" Jungkook said because he was amuse at his idol.

 

" Yes. We saw them from here." Jin said and then they heard a knock at the door.

 

Jimin opens the door and he was stoned at his position.

 
 
 

" H-Hyung..." Jimin said almost a whisphered while looking at the guy who was smirking at him.

 

" Who's that Jimin?" Rapmon ask and Jimin look at them and step aside reveiling the person who interupt their conversation.

 

" Can we join you?


Bangtan Sonyeondan?" Sol, who was at the center of four boys said.

 
 
 

BTS drop their jaw on the floor when they saw Bigbang outside their door.

 

BTS stand up and they bowed at them endlessly.

 

" Yes you can Sol sunbaenim!" J hope said almost shouting and the five boys entered at the VIP room.

 

" Can I sit here?" G Dragon ask Jungkook who was looking at him like he saw a ghost.

 

" Y-Yes! G-G Dragon-sshi!" Jungkook answered and he blushed like a girl when G Dragon smiled at him.

 

" You are Jimin right?" Sol said and pointed Jimin who was sitting opposite to  him.

 

" Yes Sol sunbaenim! I-I am an avid fan of yours. " Jimin said nervousely and bow his head.

 

" I see. You are a great dancer, kid." Sol smiled at him and Jimin blush.

 

" Oh! T-Thanks!" Jimin said and he avoided his idol's eyes.

 

" Quit that sunbaenim s and start calling us hyung." Top said and Taehyung gave him a glass of alcohol.

 

" Thanks. "Top said and Taehyung bows at him

 

" welcome hyung" Taehyung answered and clap his hands. Top looks at him like he was crazy and then clap his and louder than Taehyung's. Taehyung claps louder then the battle between them begin.

 

" I forgot that we have another alien here." G Dragon said and massage his forehead.

 

" So boys, how's you doin?" Seungri ask them and drink some vodka.

 

" We are fine Seungri hyung. We have a hard time balancing between Studying and Our career." Rap Monster said.

 

" Time management. " Daesung said and cross his legs.

 

" We are lucky to have our Maknae manager who do that for us." Sol said and they laugh at it.

 

" How about we play a game?" G Dragon said out of the blue.

 

" what kind of game?" Suga ask and they saw a smirk forming at the side of the leader's lips.

 

" I call it 'Game of Love'  " G dragon said and drink some expensive alcohol. Even the members of Bigbang frown at his statement.

 

" What is that Kwon Leader?" Top cooly said but Taehyung snatched his liquor and drink it. He glared at his brother alien but Taehyung just smiled at him.

 

" who comes first?" GD ask and Sol raise his hand.

 

" I am." Sol said and GD smirk at him.

 

" Well well well. My dear bestfriend,

 

I dare you to kiss the first girl you will saw when you walks down at the dance floor." G Dragon said and Sol smirk at his statement. BTS were shocked to saw this dark side of their hyung.

 

" deal." Sol said and walks out of the VIP room. They all watched him at the glass wall and BTS shocked when Sol kissed the bloned girl in a matter of seconds.

 

The wait for Sol's comeback and he was smirking when he entered the room.

 

" So who's next?" Sol said as he get a glass of vodka.

 

" You choose." Gd said and drink his alcohol too.

 

" Then I choose my bias, Jimin." Sol said and Jimin blush. Proud on what he heared from his idol.

 

" Since you are a good dancer,

 

I dare you to sing at the center of the crowd while taking off your shirt." Sol playfully said and they burst into laughter.

 

" Call!" Jimin said and they watched him going at the stage.

 

He sing 'Eyes Nose Lips' while slowly taking of his shirt that makes the club go wild. After he finnish the dare, he went up to the VIP room and BTS bro hug him.

 

" I thought you are only good at dancing. " Sol said and pat Jimin's shoulder.

 

" It seems like we have the second Sol here." Daesung said and smiled.

 

" It's an honor." Jimin said and they proceed to the game.

 
 

" who's next?" Top ask

 
 
 
 

" I Dare you,

 

Mr. G Dragon" Taehyung said and silence envelope them.

 

G Dragon look at him and he smirk at the brave kid in front of him.

 

" Spill it out" GD cooly said and all of them feel the tense. The leader's charistma was filling the room and the younger started to feel uncomfortable.

 

" I dare you to get the phone number of five guys you will meet outside in just one minute." Taehyung said and GD stand up the proceed to the dance floor.

 

All of them watched GD as he get the number of one guy. He had a hard time getting their number that makes the dragon impatient.

 

GD's phone ring and he answered it when he saw Sol's name on the screen. He look at the VIP room from the dance floor and Sol smiled at him.

 

" Times up" he said and ended the call. GD balled his fist and go upstairs.

 

" Sad to say but you didn't get it." Top said and all of them praise Taehyung for beating the Kwon Leader.

 

G Dragon was angry at the result. It hurted his ego because the was beaten by just a kid. They didint notice the dark aura of the Bigbang's leader. And because he dont accept when he lose, he smirk at the idea on his mind.

 

" Taehyung." He said using his dark deep and scary voice that made their head turn to his direction.

 

" I want to dare you but I'm worried if you don't accept it because it was a new level." GD said as he watch the ice of his vodka melt inside the glass.

 

" what is it hyung?" Taehyung ask and GD look at him.

 

" I dare you to sleep at one of your fans and record it then give me the video tape after that." GD said and smirk when all of the boys shocked at his statement.

 

" Woah! That was... Hard to do hyung" Seungri said and smirked.

 

" Excuse me but--"

 

" are you afraid?" GD cut his statement and drink his vodka.

 

" Is that a true man? Fear is just for gay , kid. And if you didnt do that well you will read the headline of the news tomorrow saying ' One of the member of the new rising group BTS is a gay.' " G dragon stated and laugh at it.

 

BTS was serious at what G Dragon said because they know he can do anything. He was popular, rich and powerful.

 

" Call." Taehyung said and GD smirked at him.

 

" I'll give you one week."

 

" A month." Taehyung seriously requested and GD shrug his shoulders.

 

" If thats what you want. I am kind to my hoobaes." GD said and stand up. He lift his right hand in front of Taehyung to make a handshake.

 

" Take your time." GD said when the shake their hands and walk to the door and Bigbang follows him.

 

" Thanks for the night. Nice meeting you." GD said and wave his hand while walking and not facing the seven boys who was looking at him.

 
 

" AISH! You kid what did you do?!" Rap Monster yelled at Taehyung and he was standing up with the others.

 

" you make him angry! What did you do?!" J Hope said and massage his forehead.

 

" what are we going to do now?" Jin said but the notice that Taehyung is not paying attention to them.

 

" BULLSH1T TAEHYUNG!" That's when he is back at his right state of mind when Suga yelled.

 

" sorry hyung" he said and bow his head.

 

" We are going to find a fangirl whom you will . We will record it and give the to the Dragon! And our time was a month" Rap Monster said and all of them was stressed.

 

" I can do this hyung. Just trust me." Taehyun said and they look at him.

 

" who's the girl you will going to use?" Jimin ask him

 

" we have no choice but Ji Eun." Taehyung said and he closed his eyes at the idea.

 

" what?! Are you insane?! She's good to us!" J Hope yelled and Taehyun look at him

 

" I have no choice hyung. I don't want your dreams crashed just because of me and Ji Eun is the only key to prevent the wrat of the Dragon. " Taehyung said and the eyes of the members softed. The thought that even if he's the one who was in critical, he will think for them first.

 

" We just dont want you to be in harm." Rap Monster said and sit besides him.

 

" Hyung, you are more important that the fame." Jungkook said and they all tap and bro hug Taeyung.