Chapter 3

Game Of Love

" hyung, I regret what I've said." Taehyung said and watch Ji Eun walking towards them.

 

" just relax Tae, she's kind." J Hope said and massage Taehyung's shoulder.

 

Ji Eun sit on her chair that was in front of Taehyung when Taehyung tap her shoulder. Ji Eun looks at him in shock. It's was the first time that Taehyung touch her.

 

" H-hi..." He said and Ji Eun just look at him. Not able to believe that her crush was talking to her.

 

" Hey..." Taehyung said but she was just looking at him

 

" Ji Eun"

 

" w-what oppa?" Ji Eun suddenly said and she knows that her cheeks was red as tomato right now.

 

Taehyun looks at the BTS and they eyed him indicating to say what they told him.

 

" C-can you join us at lunch later?" He told her that makes her eye big.

 

" O-okay." She said and BTS smiled at her. She dont know what to do and she thought that her heart is going to explode.

 
 
 
 

- Lunch Time -

 
 
 

" KYAAAAH!" Ji Eun shouted and the other student glares at her but she doest mind.

 

" You crazy... What--" Chanyeol said his statement was cutted when she hugs him.

 

" he invited me to have luch with them! OMG!!!" She squeel and Chanyeol just rolled his eyes.

 

" what a miracle" Chanyeol said and she glared at him.

 

" Yah! Why dont you just support me." She pouted and they walk together to the cafeteria.

 

" I just dont want you to be hurt. Because I know that feeling. I dont want you to feel that." Chanyeol said while lookin away that makes her smile.

 

" Thank you. But can you trust me to this one?" She said and Chanyeol looks at her.

 

" I trust you but not that BTS" he said and she pinch his cheeks.

 

" Please?" She said and use her puppy eyes. Chanyeol shook his head and smile at her.

 

" I guess I will eat lunch alone." He said and make a sad face.

 

" i will make up to you later." She said when she entered the cafrteria. Chanyeol looks at the table of BTS and he saw the boys lookin at them. Then he thinks a bright idea.

 

" Okay. Bye!~" he said and kiss Ji Eun in her cheeks then run away.

 

" Aish! That guy." Ji Eun said and she just smile on what her bestfriend did.

 

" anyeong" she bowed at them and BTS smiled at her. They eat silently when Rap Monster speaks.

 

" So Ji Eun, can you tell us more about yourself?" He said and JiEun looks at him and to her foods.

 

" I am just a normal student. I only live with my brother. our parents died at the car accident. And they said that it's a miracle that I survive. I have my one and only bestfriend. He is Park Chanyeol. He always got bullied by the others but he protects me. We are childhood friend and he knows everything on me.

 

I am a fan of yours because I saw my oppa on you. He is cool and good looking too." She said and laugh at the last sentence she said.

 

" so why do you like me?" Taehyung ask her with his poker face.

 

" I like you because you are kind" she shyly said.

 

" but alien." Rap Monster

 

" abnormal" J Hope

 

" Fool" Jin

 

" crazy" Jungkook

 

" annoying" Jimin

 

" and dumb" Suga

 

" yah! What are you saying!" Taehyung said and glared at the members. They look at her when she was laughing and they also laugh with her.

 

-

 

A week pass when Ji Eun and the BTS were now close. But Taeyung is rude to her. Ji Eun doesnt mind it because even if he was rude, he talks to her.

 

" Yah! Faster! I am hungry." Taehyung told Ji Eun when she was puting her things inside her bag.

 

" yes oppa. Wait a minute" she said and get her bag.

 

" aish! You are so slow poke. " Taehyung told her and he goes out of their classroom. She follows him and they walk together.

 

" Were are the others?" She ask Taehyung.

 

" They are at the cafeteria right now. They told me to come to you." He said to her.

 

" sorry. I just finnish my homework." She said and the enter at the cafeteria. The boys wave at them and they sit at their chair.

 

" who's that girl?" One of the student whispher to her friends.

 

" she's so ugly. How dare her to sit besides our oppas" another girl said.

 

" What kind of fashion is that? Yuck" A girl said that makes Ji Eun bows her head.

 

" dont say that!" Jimin said to te girl and Ji Eun lifts her head only to find that BTS was looking at the group who was insulting her.

 

" Compare to you, we all like her. " Jungkook said that makes the girls say sorry to her.

 

" thanks oppa but next time dont mind them. I am use to it." She said and a smile to them.

 
 
 
 

" They are right. Your style ." Taehyung said that makes them look at him.

 

" You should dress nicely because people will turn you down and bullied you. Do you even have a shame for yourself?" Taehyung bluntly said that makes her chest pain.

 

" yah! Stop that!" Suga said.

 

" Excuse me, can I talk to my bestfriend?" Chanyeol said and all of them look at him. He pull Ji Eun out of the cafeteria and they went to the field.

 

" are you okay?" He ask Ji Eun and she sadly smiled at him.

 

" I'm okay" she said.

 

" why did you even bring me here?" Ji Eun said and Chanyeol looks at her

 

" I heard what that Taehyung said to you when I buy some drinks at the counter." Chanyeol said and they sit at the bench.

 

" he's right...

 

 

Right Yeol?" Ji Eun said but Chanyeol frown on her.

 

" but its not a valid excuse to insult you." He said and gave her his mineral bottle.

 

" *sigh* I want to go out today." She said and drink the water.

 

" let's ditch class?" Chanyeol ask her and they smiled together.

 

" fot the first time" she said and they run together.

 

-

 

" why did you say that to Ji Eun?" Jin ask Taehyung when Ji En and Chanyeol goes out of the cafeteria.

 

" I'm just telling the truth. " Taehyung said and eat his lunch. But what he feel inside is guilt. He didnt like her but he dont want her to be bullied by the others. Thats why he said that to her only to protect her. Its because in this world, peole will treat you nice if you are good looking. They will not respect you if you are not pretty.

 

" Aish you troublemaker" Rap Monster said and they eat their lunch.

 

-

 

" what are you two doing here? Are you suppose to be in school?" Chanyeol's sister, Park Chaeyong said when she entered at their house only to find Ji Eun and Chanyeol eating chips and playing video games.

 

" Noona, Ji Eun got bullied lately that's why we went home because she was hurt." Chanyeol talk to her sister while playing.

 

" what? What happened?" Chaeyeon ask them.

 

" They said that she is ugly. " Chanyeol said that makes her sister frown.

 

" Student in our school is mean at the two of us because we are not that good looking like them. It's okay for me unnie"Ji eun said but the older shake her head.

 

" Get your up kids. We are going somewhere." She said tat makes the two younger look at her.

 

" where?"

 

" we will show them who are not good looking." She said and the two bestfriend look at each other.

 

-

 

Chaeyeong was waiting at Ji Eun and Chanyeol at the salon. Lately, she buy them clothes and teach them what is good to wear and what is not.

 

She stand up when they go out of the separated rooms.

 

" Waaaah! You are so beautiful and handsome!" Chaeyeong said and they look at each other.

 

" Woah! You are so handsome!" Ji Eun said to Chanyeol.

 

" you too..." Chanyeol said and he blush when he saw her. She was gorgeuos.

 

" all of them will look at you. Let's see tomorrow." Chaeyeong smirk and the two of them gulp.

 

-

 

" Is my face is hidden by this?" JiEun ask Chanyeol when they are at the school gate.

 

" there. How about me?" Chanyeol adjust her cap and she too adjust his.

 

They enter the school and all of the students are looking at them. They hid their face using their hands while walking.

 

When they are heading to their room, chanyeol bumped on one of the students that makes his cap fall.

 

" Chanyeol your cap!" Ji Eung shouted and she saw that the guy bump Chanyeol is Taehyung. She immediately run to hide her face and BTS was looking at her puzzled.

 

" Ji Eun wait for me!" Chanyeol shouted and BTS snap their head to him.

 
"Chanyeol?" BTS was shocked at his looks now. The crowd gasp when they saw Chanyeol and some of the girls scream because they find Chanyeol as a handsome guy.
 
 

" She's Ji Eun?" Rap Monster ask him. They dont think that it was Ji Eun because her clothes was beautiful and they didnt saw her face

 

" Ji Eun!" Jimin shouted but she was not looking. All of the students was watching them right now.

 

" Ji Eun look here!" Jungkook shouted but she continue to walk.

 

" Stop! If you didnt look here, you will see. 
I'm warning you." Taehyung said in a serious tone. Ji Eun stop at her tracks.

 

" Look here." Taehyung said and people watch at her slowly turning at them.

 

Her eyes was close when she remove her cap and her long brown hair slowly falls at her shoulder. She look at them and avoid ther gaze.

 

All of the students gasp when they saw the new Ji Eun. BTS jaw drop and they are shock on how beautiful she is. The didnt know that she was this beautiful.

 
 
 
 

" a-anyeong." She said in a low tone and slightly bows her head and she avoiding their gaze. She bit her lip because she is uncomfortable at the looks she recieve from the students.

 

" Let's go Ji Eun." Chanyeol runs after her and hold her hand. They run away leaving the people stunned at their new look.

 

Taehyung was shock on what they saw. She was beautiful and they didnt expect that.

 

-

 

" I have to go. See you later." Chanyeol said and bid his goodbye to her. Lately when the are walking at the campus, all of the student was lookin at them. Other girls was squeeling because of how chanyeol looks. When the other boys was lookin intently at Ji Eun and Chanyeol didnt like it so he glared at them.

 

" bye~"she wave her hand and enter their classrom. When she look at her classmate, they are quiet while watching her. Their eyes was looking up and down to her thats why she bows her head.

 

BTS is watchin her moves. She sit in front of Taehyung. Taehyung was looking at her back when their teacher comes.

 

-

 

YEY! Do you like Chanyeol and Ji Eun's new look? ^^

 

vote comment and be a fan :)

-Classy Snob