Chapter 6

Game Of Love

She was walking to the school with a deep thoughts. She blush when she remember what's happen yesterday but a little sad when she woke up alone and he was not besides her. She text him almost ten times but he was not answering her. She dont want to go to school thats why she goes out of the school and went somewhere.

" hey Ji Eun! " someone called her name and she look at her.

" hello my name is Jade." She said and smiled at her.

They talk about random things and they laugh. Ji Eun find Jade as a kind girl.

" And before I forgot, your oppa said that you need to go at **** club." Jade said. She said before that she is her oppa's friend.

" eh? Why did he even want me to go there?" She ask and Jade just shrug their shoulders.

 

-

 

They went to the particular club and Ji Eun doest like that place. It was smoky and you can smell the alcohol plus the people seems so wild.

" there." Jade said and he pointed at the VIP room. She can see her oppa there talking to someone and she went up to meet her oppa.

 

-

 

Ji Eun open the door and all of the people was looking at her.

" Ji Eun?" Rap Monster said.

" What are you doing here?"G Dragon said and the BTS look at him.

" You know her?" Jin ask GD but suddenly their attention falls to the girl who entered at the room.

" awesome isnt it?" Jade said and she walk inside the room. BTS was at the left side and bigbang was at the right side. Jade went to the front side and Ji Eun was at the end. The door was behind her.

" who are you?" Top ask Jade and she smirk at them.

" My name is Jade and I am a newswriter." She said and they are stoned at their position.

" What are you doing here?" G Dragon said in a serious tone.

" Remember me?" Jade ask and walks slowly to GD

" I dont know you" GD answered and she put her hands at his shoulder.

" I am one of your ex grilfriend." She seductively said but GD fronw at her.

" I am not into a trash. I cant remember you so you are just a fling" he said that makes her angry. But she suddenly smirked when she remember her main intention.

" so the famous legendary group and the newest rising group is in front of us." She said and she walks around the two groups. She stop besides Ji Eun who was watching them puzzled.

" and I have here a 'girl'. And do you know who she is?" She said and then hold her shoulders.

" why did you bring her here?" GD saind and his jaw clench.

" w-what's going on?" She ask them and she look at Jade innocently.

" aww. Poor little innocent. She doesnt know that she is bein played." Jade said and she touches her hair.

" w-what do you mean?" Ji Eun ask her. Her heart was beating fast like there's something that she need to know.

" since you are the victime here, let me tell you a story. " Jade said and sit down at the couch in front of them.

" one day, there is a couple who found a baby girl outside their house. She was sooo beautiful and the couple wanted to have a baby girl becauae they already have a baby boy..." She told them and she was looking at Ji Eun then to G Dragon.

" But the baby boy don't know his parent's idea and he was sooo jelous at his ADOPTED sister because his parents treat the girl as a princess. Poor little boy, he feels that he was being forget by his own parents that's why he was sooo much angry to his so called sister." She said and Ji Eun was shocked at te sudden confession.

" But the unforgettable day comes when they need to celebrate the girl's birthday and her brother don't want to go, so his parents and her sister goes out of town... But sadly to say, a car accident happened and his parents died. They save the little girl by hugging her that leves them dead on a rival."Jade said as she drink a liquor.

" stop this nonsense" GD clench his teeth and his fist turn into white.

" why do I stop? Don't you want your sister know why do you treat her so coldly?" She said that makes BTS shocked.

" h-he was her brother?" Jin said and Jade smiled at him.

" exactly. Little Miss Kwon... I mean Miss Lee Ji Eun is the adopted sister of Mr. Kwon Jiyong." Jade said and she went to Ji Eun.

" Miss Innocent, do you know why your oppa is so mean to you? It's because you take aways what's supposetedly his. His parents' love and attention. " Jade said that makes the tears fall from Ji Eun's eyes.

" You are just an adopted chil yet you have his parents. So when he knew that you are alive and his parentd died, he blame you. You killed his parents.

" Jade said and all of them was in silent. " and do you know how he made his revenge to you? It's simple they make a little game. And let's just say that you are their main point." She said and sit again at the couch.

" your beloved brother have bet to your only love to record something... Let's just say private with you. " Jade said and she pointed the video tape on the table. BTS bowed their heads and Bigbang was shocked on what she said.

" y-you m-mean..." GD said in schocked face.

" your sister is the one whom the BTS used as the target to forgive your conditions." Jade said. Ji Eun was stunned at he shocking confessions. Her breathing hitched and her heart beat fast.

" How about you little princess, what do you want to say to your beloved brother?" Jade ask Ji Eun. She was shoked so Jade push her to face the mighty dragon. Jiyong aka G Dragon and Bigbang was beside him. BTS was at the back of her watching her moves.

" o-oppa..." Her voice cracked as the a sob come out of her lips. GD was looking at her in a blank expression.

" that's not true... Right?" She ask her brother but she all heared was nothing.

" s-sorry..." She said and she cant keep her sob escape fron her lips. She laughs a little to make the tension ease but it makes the boys chest pain. Why did she even manage to laugh when she was the one whos being played?

" I d-dont know that I-I take away omma and appa's attention. And I dont know that I am not your real s-sister. " she said and then she break down. Her knees was getting weak but she keep herself up. Her sobs and cries will heared inside the VIP room.

" I-I just thought that you love me. Because I am your only sister. Because you cared for me. Because you love me and you dont want to show it b-but I guess you are not. Because I am just another girl who ruined your family." She said and she blocked to prevent her sobs.

" I always do my best for you to forgive me because I killed omma and appa. I always thinking for the day comes and you will finally forgive me. But I am sorry, I can't bring omma and appa back. " she said while crying. She was thinking everynight when she cried and pray to God to give the day when her brother will forgive her. She then think her every birthday when she always wish to bring her parents back or to finally her opa will forgive her.

" Sorry for being talkative and always annoys you. " she chuckles at her statement but later on she sobbed again. She walk closer to GD and she hugs him but he still stoned at his position.

" I always love you as my real brother oppa. Thank you for being here as my brother and thank you for still taking care of me eventhough you know that I am not your real sister. Thank you for letting me feel what family is. Thank you." She said between her sobs. Jiyong doesnt mind if his clothes was drench in tears of her. He just let her hugs him.

" And I will promise, I will not ruining your life again. I will leave you alone now. Sorry for everything." She finally said and walks out of the door leving them in silence.

Jade clap her hands and she walks in front of GD.

" aww. That was a heart touching speech from your sister. I almost cried." She said but G Dragon held her neck tight.

" get the hell out of these club and dont you ever comeback or I will kill you and your whole family." He said and Jade was afraid thats why she goes out of the club.

 

" Jiyong! " Bigbang was trying to stop GD because he grip Taehyung's collar.

" I WILL ING KILL YOU! I WILL ING KILL YOU!" GD said and punch Taehyung's face. They all trying to stop the leader and luckily he stop it.

" that's for touching my sister!" GD shouted while Taehyun fell was lying on the floor

" we are not yet finnished." GD said and he exited the room.

 

" wrong move kids, you just hurted our leader's one and only sister." Top said in a serious tone.

" You will pay for this. You will pay for hurting our sister." Taeyang said and all of them follows the Dragon. They help Taehyung to stand up and they make him sit at the couch

. " aish. What are we going to do now. We hurted the BIGBANG's one and only princess." Jin said and they sat there silently.