Chapter 5

Game Of Love

Three weeks had pass and all of the student at their school know the relationship between Ji Eun and Taehyung. She was happy to be with him. It was like a dream come true. That her crush finally likes her back. She was always with BTS and they are happy with her being around. They didnt felt this comfort not until she came to take care of them. She was kind, down to earth and funny at the same time. She was innocent that makes them worried about her. They treat her like their own sister. And that makes them hard to do what the dragon said to them. Taehyung admit that he was happy with her but he keep himself collected because it was just suppose to be an act. They have a purpose. A purpose that when they failed. Their lives will be ruined.

" Chanyeol!" She run to him when he saw him eating alone at the cafeteria He just look at her and then goes back to eating.

" How are you? It's been a loong long time." She said and sit in front of him.

" Long time forgeting that you have a bestfriend? Or Am I still important to you?" He said that made her stunned.

" Sorry if I'm not always here like the old days. B-but you are still my---"

" GO AWAY!" Chanyeol shouted and thhe crowd was looking at them. He went out of the cafeteria and go to the garden. She follows him behind to say sorry.

" Y-Yeoll wait" she stop him and he looks at her

" What now?! Go to your new friends! You was dreaming about that right?! You want that Taehyung right?! That BTS?! Go them all! "

" I am not that kind of girl!"

" AND WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!"

 

" Its because you are my bestfriend!" She shouted whike crying.

" you are always here for me and you I love you as my brother!" She said that makes him shut his mouth.

" I Love you right?" She said and she hold his hands. When she said that.

Chanyeol saw the BTS watching them and they all shocked on what they heared. Chanyeol laughs at their faces when he knew what's on their mind. ' They thought that Ji Eun love me as a lover? Nah its just a siblings love.' He thought and then he puts a play on this act. He slowly walks closer to Ji Eun and hold her cheeks to wipe her tears. He was watching them at the side of his eyes.

" And I love you too." He said and lean down to kiss her lips. Ji Eun was schoked at his moves.

 

-

 

" AND WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!" BTS hear a man's voice shouting.

" what the hell is happenin here?" Jimin said and they are laughing oun what they had heared.

"Let's watch the drama." Suga said and they find the owner of the voice.

" oh the mighty bestfriend of Ji Eun with a girl? Whos that girl?" Taehyung said as they watching them talking in a low voice.

" I Love you right?" The girl said to Chanyeol and then hold his hands. It was a familiar voice and when they saw who was it, they are all shocked when they saw that it was JiEun. He slowly walks closer to Ji Eun and hold her cheeks to wipe her tears. They watch them stunned.

" And I love you too." He said and lean down to kiss her lips. They are all silent. They didnt know that Ji Eun will do this to them. Some anger build inside their chest. How can she do this to them? They woke up in their mind when they heard Ji Eun shouted. They saw Chanyeol lying on the floor, holdin his cheeks and there was Taehyung. They realize that Taehyung puch Chanyeol on his face when they saw his close fist.

" T-Taehyung?" She was shocked when she saw Taehyun and the rest of the boys.

" W-what are you doing here?" She ask them and they just look at her in a serious face.

" I-It's not what you think." She defend herself onto them.

Taehyung hold her hand and he drag her aways from them. He was angry. Angry to see her with another guy. It was her bestfriend but why did they say I Love You to each other? Are they have a relationship? Is she's playing with them?

They arrive at BTS dorm. And he close the door. He drag her to his room and locked the door.

" oppa... w-what are we d-doing here?" She ask him and her voice shook. She was afraid. He set the camera on and went to her. She was sitting at the edge of his bed. Puzzled on what Taehyung is doing. Then he suddenly kiss her a little hard that makes her shocked.

" Oppa... Wait... Stop." She told him between their kiss and he hold her shoulders. They stop when they catch their breath and he was looking at her eyes.

" what are we doing?" She innocently ask at makes him smirked in his mind. ' wow shes a really good actress. I almost fell from your game' he thought but he just took at her eyes.

" I love you." Taehyung said and something beats inside his chest. He just ignored it and continue to act.

" but we are too young for this. I cant d-do this. " JiEun said and her eyes got teary. He kiss her again and his hand hold her waist as he come closer to her.

" o-oppa..." She whispher. Worried about what will happen.

" Shh. You love me too right? " he ask her and she nod her head.

" but--"

" trust me baby. Trust me." He convince her while looking at his eyes. He was doin it on purpose. First, for the dragon's order. Second for the BTS, because she fooled them. And third for himself. Because of the mix emotions that he is feeling now. He was angry to her. He want a revenge. He wnt to punnish her and make her realize that she was wrong that she played them. Anger swallow him and his body now.

He kiss her forehead and she close her eyes. She was comfortable on what was he's doing. His palms makes up and down on her arms and he kiss her cheeks.

" I love you" he said that makes her cry. He kiss her again and slowly he push her down to bed. And then she dont knoe what's happening around them.