Chapter 4

Game Of Love

" Hi Ji Eun!" she was startled when Jimin jump besides her and he drop his arm on her shoulders. She was avoiding them in the past three days because she was not comfortable and she was shy at them.

" You look so gooood!" Jin said and she blush when he smiled at her.

" game for lunch?" J Hope said and Ji Eun dont know what to say.

" Sorry oppa. I promised Chanyeol that I will go with him." She said and they pouted.

" Are you avoiding us?" Jungkook ask while pouting

" N-No!..."

 

" You are" Taehyung said and she look at him

" Sorry oppa. It's just that..." Ji Eun didnt know what to say.

" So I am right? You are avoiding us?" Taehyung said and they all stop walking. Some student is watching them.

" Why? Because they call you beautiful now? Because you are popular now? Are you doing this on purpose? You want to be close to us to gain popularity? And then when you get the fame, you will dump us so people will talking about you? Don't be ty. My friends like the act that you are playing and they wanted to be with you so let them. Because you want it from the start right? When you are just our ordinary fan." Taehyung said while lookin at her.

" Taehyung stop that!" Suga said and then she just walk away. They all look at her when she disappear on their sight.

 

-

 

" what are you saying Kim Taehyung?" Jin said in a serious tone

" she was not the one who want us. Yes she want to be close to us but now, we are the want who want to be with her." Rap Monster said

" and were doing it on purpose. " J Hope said and they felt the guit about it.

They entered their classroom and they found the particular girl sitting and her arms are resting above the desk to hide her face. They walk pass at her and they are all looking at her back when one of their classmate shouted.

" Sir is not here! We have three hours vacant!" And all of the class shouted. BTS eyes suddenly look at Ji Eun when she stand up and goes out of their room.

 

-

 

Ji Eun is walkin at the hallway. She was alone because Chanyeol have classes.

" Ji Eun wait." Someone call her at the back and she look at who is that. It was Taehyung. He walk closer to her and she avoided his gaze

. " lets talk." - The two of them was at the garden of the school. He was silently lookin at her.

" I'm sorry for what I've said." He said to her.

" It's okay. I am used to it." She answer and silence envelope them.

" I just said that because I don't want you to avoid us." He said and she frown.

" what do you mean." She ask him. He didnt know what to say and he was avoiding her eyes.

" B-Because I like you." He said that makes her shocked

" W-what?" She ask him and he comes closer to her. He hold her shoulders and look strait to her eyes.

" I like you." He said and hears started to fall from her eyes.

" Why are you crying" Taehyung ask her in a worried expression.

" who do you think will not cry if your crush confess to you thay he also like you?!"

She said while crying and then she hug him. She was happy on what he said. But Taehyun was guilty for giving her a false hope.

 

' I'm sorry'