Chapter 1

Game Of Love

 3rd Person's POV

 

 

" TAE OPPAAA~" a girl who was wearing a pink hoodie shouted at the school cafeteria.

 

" uh oh!~ Crazy fangirl alert! Crazy fangirl alert!" Jungkook said and the other members was laughing. Taehyung glared at him but they just ignored him.

 

They are the most popular group in Grayson University. They are Bangtan Sonyeondan a.k.a BTS.

 

" there she is." Rap Monster, the leader of the group whisphered when he saw the running girl who have her hair up in pig tails style and a big nerdy glasses. Her style is like you can find all of the colors by just looking at her outfit. It was just colorful.

 

" Anyeong BTS oppa-s!" She cheerfully greets the boys and they politely smiled at her but Taehyung is not moving on his spot. Totally ignoring his hardcore fangirl.

 

" Annyeong Ji Eun!" Jimin greets her and she smiled at him.

 

" I have something for all of you my oppas!" Ji Eun said and handed them one by one a lunch box full of delicious foods she prepared only for them.

 

" Wow! Thanks! " They thanked her and she smiled in return.

 

" Taetae oppa, this is for you. I made it specially for you." She blushed when she shyly give him a lunch box bigger that the other box have.

 

" oh! Taehyung have a special treatment! Accept it! It's delicuous!" J Hope said while his mouth was full of foods.

 

" Why should I accept it?" Taehyung raise his eyebrow and look at her with his signature poker face.

 

Ji Eun was shy in front of him. Her heart was beating faster than usual. Her hands were shaking because of nervousness.

 

" Don't be mean to her. Just accept it." Suga said and continue to eat his foods.

 

" look who's talking" Jimin hissed and Suga glared at him.

 

" I am not mean to her, hyung.

 


She looks like an elephant" the boys got shocked on what Taehyung just said and look at him in horror. Ji Eun was taken aback on what her ultimate crush said about her.

 

" That was the reason why I don't accept the foods you've gave to me, why I don't want to talk to you and why I dont want to be near at you.

 

It's because you look like a scary elephant who was waering colorful clothes and nerdy glasses. " Taehyung bluntly said that makes Ji Eun put her hand down while holding the lunch box.

 

" what... the...hell?!" Jimin whispherd at him.

 

" you should be good to our fans" Rap Monster growled and look at Taehyung.

 

" I am good to our fans but she creeps me out. Everyday she brought us food and we dont know if she put some spell in there especially in my food! A spell that will makes us fall inlove in her!" Taehyung said and look at them like a child who was telling his stories on his parents.

 

" A-ahm...Thanks Ji Eun-sshi for always giving us delicious foods! You are our special fan!" Jin cut the awkward atmosphere and smiled at her.

 

Ji Eun's feeling is a bit lighter now when the other boys was cheering on how delicious is the food she gave to them.

 

" I-I have to go now oppas. And I-I will leaving this f-food for you Taehyung oppa. In case you are hungry." She said and put the lunch box on the table and bows to them. She walks out of the cafeteria waving at the boys.

 

" Even if she's not like the other fan who's more good looking, she is very kind. " Rapmon said while eating.

 

" I like her as our fan because she always give us delicious foods!" Jungkook said and stuff some foods in his mouth.

 

" I hate her." Taehyung said and eat the bread he brought lately at the coffee shop.

 

" If you don't want to eat this then I will." Jimin said and snatch the lunch box of Taehyung. The other members was waiting when Jimin opened the lunch box. Their eyes got big when they saw how many and how delicious is  Taehyung's food.

 

" It was five times delicious than our meal!" Jungkook said and all of them eat Taehyung's food.

 

" Yeah, yeah. Whatever! Eat it if you want. " Taehyung said and the other members thanked him.

 

-

 

" Where did you come from?" A boy who have a curly light brown hair said using his deep voice. His hair was out of style.

 

" Nothing." Ji Eun answered and started to walk.

 

" Oh from that BTS."he rolled his eyes and he follows her.

 

" How many times I will tell you that they just using you because you gave them delicious foods?" Chanyeol said and she just smiled at him. He is her one and only bestfriend. When they were five years old, they met at the park when she saw him watching the other kids playing. Since then they were bestfriend, playmate and classmates.

 

" oh my bestfriend was jealous? Here. Take this." She pinch his cheeks and handded him a blue lunchbox. Chanyeol's face lightened up then suddenly looks at her frowning.

 

" Thanks. But you better stay away from them. They will hurt your feelings. That Taehyung hates you." He was convincing her but she just ignoring him. They went to the field and sit one of the bench out there.

 

" Stop it Yeol. He's my crush since we are young." She said and remembered the day when she and Chanyeol got bullied and Taehyung protects them and fight the bullies. Since that day, she was inlove in him.

 

" yes. And you broke my heart when I confessed at you THREE TIMES because you said that he is your one and only crush. 


What the hell." Yeol hissed and eat the food she gave to him.

 

" Sorry..." She said and look at him in pitty.

 

" And then there is your brother who also broke my heart when I find out that he was my second love's boyfriend. You two are really... Ugh!" Chanyeol said and wipe the invisible tears coming from his eyes.

 

" sorry Yeol. You know that I love you right?" She said while hugging him from his side.

 

" yeah. But just a friend. Dont worry I'd already move on." He said and he rolled his eyes. He stuffed with the food she gave and she smiled at him.

 

-

 

" Oppa! I'm home!" Ji Eun shouted when she entered their house. It was quiet when she walks in the kitchen, living room, garden and finally decided to go to her room. She finally found his brother who went out of his room.

 

" Good evening oppa! Did you eat your dinner?" She happily ask him but he just ignored her.

 

" Do you want me to prepare some food for you?" she ask again when they was walking down to the stairs, following her brother.

 

" Oppa are you leaving again? Where are you going? To unnie? Or to your friends? Whe--" she was cutted by his brother who was now glaring at her.

 

" shut up. It's none of your business. " he coldly said and walks out of their house. She heard him mumble ' such an annoying' and she sadly watch his car drove away.

 

" as I always expected." She said to herself. She was immune to his cold treatment towards her. Her brother was mean but she just think that he still loves her because she is his one and only sister.

 

She cook dinner for herself and she put some food inside the ref for her brother.

 

She go inside her room and laid down at her bed after she finnish her homework.

 
 
 

*Morning*

 

 

Ji Eun walks to kitchen only to find her brother eating breakfast.

 

" Morning oppa!" she smiled at him but he just ignored her. She sit in front of him but he suddenly stand up and put his plate to the sink. Ji Eun looks followed him when he goes up to his room.

 
 

-

 

* School *

 

" Hyung is always like that. Don't be sad." Chanyeol cheer her up when she told him what happened at her house.

 

" I'll go now. " Chanyeol said and pat her head.

 

" thanks Yeol." She smiled and he answered that it was nothing for him.

 

" FIGHTING!" The two bestfriends shouted and throw their fist in thr air. The laugh for a while and they go to their room.

 

" NERD! THE NERD IS HERE!" Ji Eun's classmate said and pointed her.

 

" SHE'S UGLY!" All of them laugh at her but she just ignored them and went to her seat only to find BTS sitting on their tables.

 

" Good Morning oppas" she greet them and they smile in return.

 

" Ji Eun! Can you teach me the math lessons yesterday? I had a hard time understanding them." Jin said while holding his notebook and sit beside Ji Eun.

 

" oh sure oppa." She answered and start to teach Jin.

 

Taehyung was looking at them suspiciously. He was thinking that Ji Eun was seducing his hyungs including him.

 

' I need to be careful'

 

---

 

Lol! Hope you guys like the first chapter. Comment, vote and be a fan :) 

-Classy Snob