Chapter 26

Love & Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What does “The Ghost” see in Big Bang’s future?

…this would be far future but I want t see members’ kids! I do imagine it frequently. How fun would it be for each of us to get married and all 5 families go on a trip.. Imagining those things gets me happy.

ANAN Magazine February Big Bang TOP Interview 2016

 

 

SNSD Tiffany reported to be dating Big Bang’s TOP  

January 29, 2016

SoNyeoShiDae’s Tiffany (27) is in a new relationship with Big Bang’s rapper TOP (30). News sources cited claims that the couple have been developing their relationship for the past months. The couple met through Big Bang’s own G-Dragon, who has been seen with Tiffany in numerous events and occasions for the past months of last year.

According to some relevant sources, the two are discreetly dating with the help of their friends. The couple would meet up with their group of friends, they will arrive and leave on separate cars. One source who is close to the couple stated, “They are too cautious with their movement, afraid that the media will saw them and reveal their relationship. Their romance has just started flourishing and they don’t want outside forces to drive them off from each other.”

Another representative who works in a TV station stated, “It was during summer, their comebacks, when I accidentally saw the two of them at the rooftop. TOP was smoking when Tiffany walks in front of him. He immediately throws the cigarette away; Tiffany immediately starts tickling him by the side. I walk away from them after seeing their private moment. I never told anyone what I saw since no one would believe me.”

We are still in the midst of contacting their agency regarding the rumour and haven’t yet received any response. What are your thoughts regarding the rumour?

 

Ilgan Sports via Naver

[+5243 -233]           SM and YG would definitely deny the rumour since there are no pictures.

[+4167 -659]                       The second source sounds like the story came from an avid shipper.

            >If it’s true then the broadcasting station must have been SBS since that was the only time that two groups were in one program.

            >He or she should have taken some pictures for proof.

            >He is not smart enough to do it. ㄱ ㄱ ㄱ if he did then he will be a millionaire in an instant. Just think of selling those to Dispatch or blackmail YG and SM with it.

[+2099 -123]           October we had GD and Taeyeon, November we had TOP and Krystal, and now we had TOP and Tiffany? What’s up with the odd SM X YG pairing?

[+1220 -390]           Believing this story is like believing that Santa Claus really did exists. Too much delusional fans, right? They don’t even have any decent interaction to make any rumours. This is just ing stupid!

             >But Santa Claus is a modification name from Saint Nicholas. He is the patron saint of children.

            > Let us give a round of applause to the person above ^. You’re too delusional to even use Saint Nicholas for your comment.

            > No I’m not. I just want to state that everything has its sources. It won’t just pop up out of nowhere. There must be a reason on why such a story as what you called ‘ing stupid’ pop.

[+882 -90]               No pictures = hoax

[+345 -27]                Relevant- my . Stupid reporter dragging Tiffany in to YG’s mess of artists.

 

Pann

[+420 -20]               She’s 27 years old, he’s 30 years old. She’s beautiful, He’s handsome. She’s from SNSD, He’s from Big Bang. Isn’t it just right to date on their age? Is it wrong to date a person that’s on the same league as yours? They are also human. Stop shaming them for dating one another.

[+121 -290]              She seems to get around. She can’t really keep her hands off to men. Tiffany can’t handle living a life without a man.

[+100 -204]             No Fany unnie! Get back to Nichkhun!!!

[+67 -180]                Tiffany sure dates a lot. Poor Tabi dating a woman who has been used by AnaKhunda.

[+37 -0]                    The with all the comments? Pann is really home for immature brats! Calling Tiffany a dating-dol or shaming her won’t make TOP date you! Freaks!

 

Nate

[+291 -24]                Are the journalists on high? How the hell did this become an exclusive story? No proof. Just some freaking statements from their so called liable –my - source. This is just like Yoona and PSY dating, full of bull and crap.

[+233-90]                Poor journalists, she/he is now packing her items after being terminated by her boss for making such an story.

[+164 -8]                  This is really funny but if this is anywhere near the truth good for them. They can make some beautiful babies. A baby girl with eye smile like Tiffany, nose from TOP, cute pouty lips mix from the both of them and a dimple. Kyaaaa! Perfect visual baby!

[+112 -2]                   And this story comes up after Tiffany likes TOP Dior photo! Something smells fishy.

[+29 -0]                    Uhm.. Am I the only one who’s waiting for their companies’ official statement? This story has been up for 6 hours already.

 

 

Park Hyatt - Vendôme

Paris, France

January 24, 2016  

 

TOP soberly leans his head on the window as he look at city lights that pass through his eyes. It’s already 10 in the evening and he just came from a drinking session with his high school friend, who is living in Paris for a couple of years already. They only stop when TOP receives a call from his manager telling him to get his back to the hotel. Now, he can feel his head throbbing from drunkenness. He should have stop drinking after their 2nd bottle but the wine taste so amazingly good.

The car stops in front of his hotel and as he descends from the car, he takes his phone out of his pocket and starts taking a picture of the shop in front of him. A smile spread on his face and wobbly walks past of his fans. He gave them a smile and a thumb up making the fan girls squeal in delight. His manager assisted him back to his room where he immediately scramble to get out of his clothes and walks at the oozing cold shower. The cold shower made him woke from his soberness. He dresses up in his normal sleepwear and starts fumbling on his phone.

Miyoung!

Miyoung!

Look~ I saw your name. Even though you’re in LA your presence keeps on following me. You love me that much?

It hasn’t been a minute since he starts bothering Tiffany through text messaging when he receives a call from her. Without waiting for another second, he slid the bar to the other side and answers the call.

“Miyoung! Are you busy? Am I bothering you? Have you seen the picture? Do I look cool now? I hope you’re here with me.”, he pucker his lips at the last statement. It has been a while since they saw each other. Big Bang has been really busy going in and out of the country due to concert and fan meets. Tiffany on one hand is having her 2 weeks’ vacation back to her home country.

“Oppa calm down.”, she giggles from the other line and he can hear her hushing someone to keep quiet.

“Who’s that person beside you?”, a hint of jealousy can be heard on his voice as he listens attentively at her background noise.

“It’s Aimee unnie. I just had some lunch with friends. Are you drunk oppa? You sound a bit slurry.”, teasing catcalls and hoots can be heard from her side. ‘Quiet. Am gonna go out for a while.’ Sounds of chair moving can be heard, he knows that she gone out for a while. “Sorry for the noise.”

TOP smiles even though she can see him. “It’s alright. I’m the one who should apologized for interrupting your lunch date.”, he scratch his head when he realize at what he’s done.

“No problem. We are already done eating. But you didn’t answer me.”, she starts out in her threatening tone making TOP gulps. “How many did you drink?”

TOP let out a hearty laugh before answering. “Just a bit.”

“Just a bit? That bit must have been 3 bottles with alcohol content that is more than 30%.”, he can hear the sarcasm in her voice making him laugh. “Yeah. Sorry Miyoung, it’s just that the wine taste really good. I also bought one so you can have a taste once we saw each other.”, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter