Chapter 21

Love & Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girls' Generation Tiffany and 2PM Nichkhun officially breaks up 

After being together nearly a year, it has been confirmed that Girls' Generation Tiffany and 2PM Nichkhun are no longer a couple.

"Upon checking with Tiffany, it's true that they are no longer a couple." -SME

TV Report May 29 2015

 

TOP Villa
Hannam-Dong, South Korea
May 1 2015


"Oppa? What wrong with Charlie?", Tiffany looks at the weak dog.

TOP who's on the kitchen preparing their breakfast peeks at them and sees Tiffany caressing the fur of his dog.

"Hey Charlie what's wrong?", he walks up to them and carries him in his arms.

"He's not eating and drinking oppa.", Tiffany is now worried sick about the health of Charlie.

"MiYoung can you call Charlie's vet and asks for an ambulance. I think Charlie is getting weaker.", TOP tries to calm himself down. It's been a while since Charlie becomes weak. His body is slowly deteriorating due to old age and complication due to different sickness.

After some minutes, an ambulance came and picks Charlie from their house. Tiffany tells him that she can't come since it will cause a scandal once someone sees her coming out of his house early in the morning. TOP agrees to her and tells her that he'll message her as soon as Charlie becomes well.

It is already 1 in the afternoon when Tiffany receive a message from TOP which made her cry. Taeyeon who's by her side panics when she sees her best friend crying.


Choi Seunghyun  

MiYoung~ Charlie is now gone. 


A simple and short message that made her heart cry out. The dog whom TOP loves the most died on the day of their supposed to be happy group comeback.  She cries her eyes out knowing how painful it is to have a pet who you love to be gone.

"Prince, your older brother is now gone.", Tiffany hugs her little dog. 

The Choi Family who adores Charlie so much gives him a proper burial ceremony. TOP asks Tiffany to go with him but she declined since his parents will be present and she doesn't want to be a gate crasher in the family affair.

Tiffany just sent a burial flower to Charlie and calls TOP to comfort him. He didn't talk much since he's still hurt about his dog dying and Tiffany being a good girl-friend just listens to him silently.

 

SBS Inkigayo
Seoul, South Korea
May 4 2015


Big Bang members are pacing back and forth inside their waiting room. The cool aura that they have is gone and replaced by a nervous feeling. Who wouldn't? It's been years since they've step up on music shows and perform to a small crowd of their fans.

Their song Loser and Bae Bae are a hit not just in their own country but also to other Asian and non-Asian countries. Big Bang just shows that they are still the number one boy group artist in the country.

"Hyung what's up with that dejected look?", Seungri takes a seat beside him. Everyone in the room looks at the pouting TOP.

'Adorable.'

"She compared my hairstyle with a pineapple.", he shows him an edited picture of him and a pineapple side by side.

The Big Bang members looks at the picture and laughs really loud. TOP's picture is side by side with a pineapple, that has edited eyes like his. They never knew that Tiffany is capable of editing pictures. 

"It does look like your hair.", Taeyang tries to stop himself from laughing at his Hyung.

"I love it! Tell her to edit some more!", Daesung laughs at him.

G-Dragon still tries to maintain his coolness by laughing secretly. He hides his face from the pillow that he's hugging. 

"That's so funny!", Seungri laughs the loudest to the point that he almost fell off from the couch. "I love Tiffany Noona's sense of humor."

The Big Bang members and their managers stops laughing and glares at Seungri. Tiffany's name is not something that's allowed to be said out loud and vice versa, especially that only Big Bang and SNSD plus their managers and CEO's are the only one who knows about them.

"What did I say? I didn't say anything right?", Seungri chuckles nervously after seeing the deadly glare from the 7 people inside the room.

The pillow that GD is holding flew straight to his face. Everyone laughs at him until a staff from the show called them. They'll be recording their comeback performance today making them again nervous.

VIPs overwhelmed their bias group with loud fan chants making them perform with much more energy. It's already past 4 in the afternoon when the group left the vicinity of SBS. All of them heads out to their own personal schedules. 

 

1st Look Magazine Photo Set
Gangnam, South Korea
Same Date


Tiffany and her co-host, renowned young model, Lee CheolWoo are having their couple photoshoot. Both of them looks really pretty and handsome in their own solo and couple shots. They are on their snack break when Tiffany receives a message from TOP that he's already on the parking lot.

She hurriedly excuse herself from the group and informs her manager about her special visitor. She goes immediately to the black car and opens the door. TOP is leaning on the steering wheel and looks like a lost boy.

"You really want that hairstyle eh.", Tiffany tries to stifle her laugh but failed.

"You're mean MiYoung.", he pouts at her.

"Not really.", she pinches his nose and smiles.

TOP's eyes caught something and stares at the ink blot on her left shoulder. "LCW?"

"Oh this? It's Lee CheolWoo, you know my co-host.", Tiffany shrugs her shoulder.

"What! You have a tattoo and it's his name!", TOP's eyes widen and he starts glaring at her.

"It's fake alright! And it's washable duh!", she rolls her eyes at the frantic TOP. "Oh but this one is real."

Tiffany boldly pulls down a little bit of her left top, making him blushes at the sight, she shows him a small tattoo by her left rib cage. The black ink blot says Always Beautiful in French.

"Wait when did you get that!", TOP raise her arms a little bit to clearly sees the tattoo.

"Oh that's when Taeyeon and I went to America. Remember when both of us where gone for almost 3 days.", Tiffany briefly tells him.

"And you didn't inform me? We've been meeting almost everyday right?", TOP feels dejected after knowing that she gets a tattoo without informing him and even knowing about it after a few weeks.

"Ah come on oppa don't be sad.", Tiffany hugs his arms and smiles. 

"Don't do that again okay. That's the last time you'll put a tattoo on your body.", TOP scolds her.

"Yes boss!", Tiffany did a salute to him.

"But why did you choose that? And why there?", he raise his eyebrow in curiosity.

"Well I want to stay beautiful always and I find this place y. You know especially when wearing a bikini!", Tiffany happily says. 

TOP growls at the thought of her in bikini. He's not a ert alright but he's still a grown young, not so young, man anymore.

"Yah stop thinking erted thoughts!", Tiffany bites his arm earning a glare and groan from him.

"Did Charlie transfer his spirit to you? Why do you keep on biting me?", TOP massages his right arm.

"So you won't take off your clothes in any of your MV!", Tiffany sticks her tongue out.

"You bad girl!", he pinches her cheeks and kiss her forehead.

Their sweet little moment is interrupted by a soft knock on the door. Both of them looks outside and sees her manager beckoning Tiffany to go back to the studio.

"I have to go now oppa. See you later.", she gives him quick kiss on the cheek before going out of the car.

TOP follows her until she gets inside the studio. He's holding the cheeks that's been kissed by her with a wide cheeky smile on his face.

 

Cloud Practice Room 
SM Entertainment Building
May 12 2015


Lemon Soju ~
Tequila ~
Mojito ~

The 8 girls of SNSD are busy practicing for their upcoming pre-comeback single in June. Everyone is giving their 108% in this comeback since it's the first time that the crowd will see them performing as an 8 member group.

"Tiffany CEO Kim wants to talk with you.", one of their managers calls her out.

The girls are on their 30 minutes break and everyone looks at her with worried eyes. She stands up from her seat and walks to her manager.

"What did I do this time?", she nervously asks him.

"I don't know. Did you do something again that's out of your contract?", he sternly asks her back, but worry is evident in his eyes.

She shakes her head and proceeds to walk to the CEO office. Ms. Park, CEO Kim's assistant, directed her to the office where CEO Kim is waiting.

"Take a seat Stephanie.", he points at the chair in front of him.

"What did I do this time CEO Kim?", she directly asks him.

"Don't worry you didn't do anything. I just want to inform you that we'll be announcing to the public about your break up.", he looks at her straight in the eyes waiting for her reaction.

Tiffany can't hide the happy feeling in her heart. She smiles widely to her CEO with tears of joy in her eyes. 

"Really?", she clamps her hands together in joy.

"Yes, we don't have any specific date but I assure you that will announce it before your comeback.", CEO Kim smiles a little knowing that he already did his part on their promise.

"Thank you!", Tiffany stands up from her seat and bows her head.

"But Stephanie even if we announce the break up, you should still be wary of your surroundings. It will cause a great harm on you once you start dating TOP in public eyes. You got it?", CEO Kim gives her another condition.

"Yes! Thank you!", and another bow is given to her CEO.

The remaining girls are worried about Tiffany. It's been a while since anyone of them is called out to his office. The last time was when Yuri and Seunghwan was spotted in one of their December date and made them pub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter