Chapter 19

Love & Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chinese Media accuses Tiffany and Nichkhun breaking up and having an affair   Hong Kong and Chinese media are reporting that Girls’ Generation Tiffany and boyfriend, 2pm‘s Nichkhun have broken up and Tiffany was possibly meeting with another man while in Hong Kong.    February 6 2015 The Sun        Valentino Grand Opening Hong Kong, Hong Kong  February 6 2015   It's still early in the morning when Tiffany wakes up from her slumber with a heavy head. She looks around the familiar room and tried to get up from her position when a heavy arm stops her from moving. She looks by her side and sees TOP sleeping soundly with his mouth wide open and a little snore can be heard.    Tiffany giggles softly at the sight. She's really happy to know that she's one of those persons who can see the conservative and conscious  TOP acts like this. She slowly pulls his arm away from her waist to avoid waking him up. TOP who's eyes are still close held on her tighter and buries his face on it.   "Don't go.", TOP softly mutters.   "I'll just wash my face.", she answers as she brush his hair. The one thing that she really loves to do.   "No. Stay here.", he's still acting like a cute little boy.   "Fine.", Tiffany laid her body comfortably on the bed letting the guy-friend rest his head in her shoulder.   The pair stays in that position for a couple of minutes more. TOP is still taking his nap while Tiffany is taking some early morning selfie.   "MiYoung I thought you have a hangover.", TOP whispers at her making the girl giggle. Well, his bedroom voice is more deeper than usual and the air coming from his mouth is tickling her.   "Yeah. My head is aching and I stink from the alcohol but there is this guy who doesn't want to let me go and do my thing.", Tiffany mockingly says to him. She place her phone on the bedside and stretch her arms a bit.   TOP pulls her closer to his body. His whole body weight is almost being carried by Tiffany making her roll her eyes. He's a guy and he's heavy! Tiffany just let him be thinking that he's still tired from his whole day photoshoot yesterday and then flying to Hong Kong just to see her.   The guy adjusted his eyes from the light and sees her girl-friend eyes are focus on her phone. He kiss her cheeks before pushing down her hands, the one that is holding the phone.   "MiYoung.", he starts calling her name to catch her attention. He's not calling her with his deep voice but with an aegyo teasing voice but he stop when he saw her worried look.    "Oppa look at this news. It says here that we broke up because of an affair.", Tiffany reads out loud making TOP peeks at her phone.   "It's Chinese.", TOP comments after seeing the news that she's reading is in Chinese.   "Yeah. They caught me going to the bar earlier but they assumed that I'm cheating with my manager.", Tiffany smiles after slowly reading the article and sees the photo. Both of them laugh thinking that the Chinese media didn't get the right guy.   "I think the Chinese media didn't see the real third party guy is wating inside the black van.", TOP tries to stifle his laugh.   "Shut up.", she punches his cheek. "Well, that would cause a huge explosion! Just look at the comments in here, KNews and in my Instagram they are all laughing at the irrelevant news after some of my fans pins his picture with my other members. They should have thoroughly made a research first before posting such news.", Tiffany chuckles at the media outlet ridiculous news. They are also the one who spreads that PSY and Yoona are dating.   "But props to you. You look really pretty even being so drunk like that.", TOP stares at the news photo.   "Of course I am.", Tiffany rolls her eyes.       The moment the photoshoot ended TOP and the rest of the staffs have a late dinner in a Korean Restaurant nearby. TOP is about to decline the offer since he have a flight schedule later at night. But the magazine and YG staffs insist for him to come at the dinner telling him that it's free. Being the obedient TOP and having a growling stomach he accepted the offer and joined them.   It was 30 minutes before the departure time and TOP is already at VIP room of the airport. He and his manager sneakily went inside hushing everyone to keep their mouth shut at TOP's departure. He arrived at Hong Kong at three in the morning. He was escorted by a YG staff to the van as they drove their way to the bar where Tiffany is.   He received a call earlier from his girl and he became agitated when he heard the slurred and obviously sloshed voice of her. He awaits inside the van and sees her laughing out loud. He really wants to run to her but was stop by the staff to avoid any scandal.   A manager guy approached her to tell that her boy-friend is already waiting outside. Without having a second thought the group went out of the club. The manager noticed the Chinese media photographers from afar and starts hiding Tiffany to his back. A picture of a drunk member of SNSD will cause a huge scar in their career image.    The group assisted Tiffany to the awaiting car. The other three girls bows their head and went to their car while Tiffany and her manager are already seated inside together with the YG staff.   "You- why did you just come now?", she finger jab his chest. "You're so late."   "I have photoshoot MiYoung.", TOP almost laugh seeing the girl half-eyes lidded looking at him.   "Late! We didn't see each other for a month and you're late.", she pinches his nose and starts pulling his cheeks making the staff in the van trying to stop themselves from laughing.   "You're really drunk.", TOP covers and pulls him near to himself. "Hyung why did you let her get this drunk?"   "Hey it's her choice. We told her to stop but she kept on insisting to drink. She keeps on telling how unfair the world is. That SM should now announced their break up.", Tiffany's manager told him. As he look at them from the passenger seat.   Tiffany glares at her manager and starts pinching TOP's thigh. "Ouch."   They all quietly sits on their places until they reach the hotel. TOP puts on his disguise, a bonnet and a sunglass (in the night?), he takes his jacket off and wraps it around Tiffany. Well that's a perfect disguise for TOP since no one will assume that the guy in the plain white wife beater shirt is him.    They carefully enters the vicinity and thanking everyone above that no one is in the hall. The staffs bid their good bye to the pair as TOP and Tiffany enters the room.     The pair who's now fresh from the shower, they separately took a bath, are watching Toy Story 3 while waiting for their food. Others may think that watching cartoons are for kids and not romantic but the pair is different. They like watching stuffs like this.   Their ordered foods comes after half an hour and they starts munching down. They both know that they can't roam around the city nor even get out of the room without making a scandal news. They just now enjoy being together after not seeing each other for almost a month.   "You'll be meeting a lot of celebrities later.", TOP says as he helps Tiffany in cutting her food.   "Yes lot of hot guys.", Tiffany teasingly says.   "I don't think so.", TOP smirks at the obvious teasing statement. "I'm not there so no hot guys.", a very confident words comes from him.   "Well there is Siwon Oppa.", Tiffany takes a bite on her bread.   "I'm hotter than him.", another confident smirk spread to his face.   "But he got a better abs and muscles.", Tiffany retorts back.   "I have a dinosaur face and much taller than him.", he made her eat the cold ham that's on his fork.   "He has a horsey face.", Tiffany stops herself from giggling at the nonsense teasing.   "I kiss a lot of females than him.", TOP did a double take at the now glaring girl. He gulps down whatever liquid that in his mouth in nervousness.   "Well he's a better kisser than you.", Tiffany raise her eyebrow.   "What?", TOP's eyes widen at the confession.   Tiffany just stick her tongue out indicating that she's only joking. He sighed in relief. He doesn't want a competitor especially someone coming from her own label mates who are really close to her. It's not that he's not confident, he's really and overly confident that Tiffany will love only him.   "Fan Bing Bing is y.", TOP now comes back to his senses and uses the famous Chinese actress to tease the girl.   "I have a bigger ies and .", Tiffany confidently says making TOP blush and cough at the coffee that he's drinking.   "I can't fight that.", he maliciously look at the girl who proudly raise her chin. "But she's taller than you."   "Shorter girls are cuter.", she cutely says.   "She'll look great in a gown later in the opening.", he states knowing that Tiffany doesn't like it when he starts complimenting tall girls that looks good in gowns.   "Well I'll be showing everyone my y back.", she ily takes a bite at her bread.   "Wait what?", TOP drops his bread on the plate.    "y back and see through dress. Chinese media will drool on me later.", Tiffany tease the guy. She's knows how tease the guy.   "Hey let me see your dress.", TOP stands up from his seat and opens the closet.   Tiffany laughs really loud earning a gate from the handsome rapper. "It's not here. It's with my stylist."   He close the closet door and walks back at his seat. "Don't wear that."   "I don't have any Valentino dress with me. And I think I look great in that one.", another confident statement from her.   "Argh fine.", he takes a sip in his coffee and bites the bread. "Will you really have a comeback at the same time with us?"   "Uhm I don't know. We will start our dance practice next week and we still haven't done our recording.", Tiffany wipes his mouth.   "We too haven't done any recording yet. I wish we could have the same comeback date.", TOP cutely pouts.   "I don't think so. Our companies won't allow us to stand on the same stage.", Tiffany frankly says.   "Yeah cause they will know that I won't keep my eyes away from you.", another cheesy words from him.   "Cheesy.", Tiffany made him eat the bread on her hand to stop him from saying anything.   "Our songs will be weird loser, weird bae, party with a bang, sad love song, drunkard song, sweet song, and a rap.", TOP truthfully tells her.   "Two songs? You're gonna sing?", Tiffany tilts her head in curiosity and amusement but also a bit sad that everyone will hear him sing a song.   "Yes, how about SNSD what's your concept? You're done with cheerleaders, goddesses, taxi driver, genies, y hip hop, and many more.", TOP is really curious with their concept. He secretly wish that it won't be a very y concept which they haven't done yet.   "Secret.", T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter