Chapter 18

Love & Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Thank you. Every year we were honoured by you guys, and tonight I’d like to take the time to honour all our fans. Without you we wouldn’t be here, we wouldn’t be anywhere. And I know there was a lot of things going on this year, but I promise you better days, we promise you better days, so stay strong for us.   SNSD Tiffany Thank You Speech MAMA 2014       TOP Villa Hannah-Dong, South Korea  October 29 2014   "You have Instagram right? Let's take a selfie and post it.", TOP nudge Tiffany who's eyes are focus on her phone.   She looks at him as if he grew horns on his head. "Are you out of your mind oppa?"   "Nope. Come on.", he starts poking Tiffany's cheek making her irritated. "Hey you're getting chubby eh."   Tiffany stands up from her seat and glares at him. TOP just smiles at her weirdly and hugs Charlie in his arm.    "Come one Prince lets go home. Your dad is going crazy.", Tiffany calls out for her super tiny white dog.   "MiYoung I'm just kidding. Then let's just take a picture of Prince and Charlie paws.", he beckons for her to sit down once again beside him. Tiffany rolls her eyes carries the dog to the couch.    They both lay the paws of the dogs and Tiffany carefully takes a picture of them.    @xolovestephi Good Morning World!! 🐶🐶 CXP ~ #cutestdogsintheworld #princefluffy #cbaby #happysiblings #babieS    "Wow MiYoung that's a lot of hashtags.", TOP commented as he looks at the phone of Tiffany.   "Of course oppa. The more hashtags the better. It's cuter in this way plus additional emoji. So girly looking right?", she looks at him with a wide smile before uploading the picture.   "Do you think they'll notice that it's my dog?", TOP leans his head at her small shoulder.   "Nope. Girls' Generation members have dogs too. They'll think that it's either Yuri, Hyo, Soo, Tae or Seo. And only Charlie's paws can be seen.", she rolls her eyes at him and looks at the comment.   "See.", she let him take a look at the comments. TOP starts scrolling at the section and frowns when he saw some unwanted comments.   "They are saying that Prince dad is Nichkhun.", he hands her back the phone and frowns like a little kid.   Tiffany felt bad for him that he have to see the comments that KhunFany shippers always posts. Everything about her posts, captions, dress, shoes and accessories are being associated to him.    "Oppa stop pouting. Remember the fans don't know about us. They just assumed that everything I do is about *cough* him. But Prince knows who his really daddy is. Right baby?", she raise the poor dog up to her eye level and did a nose to nose rubbing.   "Argh you shouldn't have called our dog Prince Fluffy! They think that you've named him like that since Nichkhun is called Thai Prince. We should have called him Wine, Bingoo, Gelato or even Vanilla Cream!", TOP cross his toned arms in front of his chest and leans his back against the head rest.   "Eww oppa I won't call our baby like that and FYI you happily agreed to name him Prince Fluffy.", Tiffany glares at the older 'kid' guy. She hands him Prince ands stands up from the bed. "Take care of your kid I'll be ordering foods."   She went out of his room leaving the poor TOP with the two dogs. Prince and Charlie are looking at him as if they can understand what their dad is feeling right now.   "Aish your mommy is now getting good at glaring and stuffs.", he caresses the heads of their dogs.   The pair are now eating their ordered pizza and chicken while watching some afternoon news. One segment of the news program caught their attention away from the food.   'Tiffany of SNSD and Nichkhun of 2PM have been reported to have broken up according to a Chinese Media outlet.'   Tiffany and TOP looks at the report attentively. How come SM management didn't inform her about this? Did they caught them dating during SNSD Chinese fan meeting? But it happened 3 weeks ago.   'The media outlet confirmed to have been following the Hallyu Couple's love story. They stated that the recent tweet of the 2PM member - a lyric from Frank Sinatra's Strangers In The Night- is a hint about the relationship of the two.'   Both of them release a relieved feeling after hearing the news. Tiffany looks at TOP and mutters. "See I told you. Everything that we do and posts are always being connected to one another."   At least it's not about them.   'Aside from that Tiffany also posted in her newly opened Instagram a series of songs in her playlist that are mostly songs from the American singer Taylor Swift who is known for songs about boys and breaking up.'   TOP chuckles at the ridiculous news.   'And for the other news-'   The pair are now laughing really loud. Who would have thought that the Chinese Media would make a story like that? The report looks like a fan made news and not by a professional reporter.   "That was funny. I thought Chinese Media have sharp eyes. Guess we are wrong.", TOP slings his arm over her shoulder.   "They even use my innocent posting of Taylor Swift songs for their news.", Tiffany pats his thigh.   "Must be the reason why your company didn't inform you about the news. This is freaking ridiculous.", TOP gives her a kiss in the forehead before eating a slice of pizza.   "Eww oppa your mouth is greasy.", Tiffany looks at him disgustingly as she wipes her forehead.   "Ah you don't like greasy things eh. Look at my hands MiYoung it's smeared with the greasy pizza and chicken oil.", he slowly inches to her making Tiffany leans her back at the couch and starts tickling her side.    "Stop it! Stop!", Tiffany is now laughing and kicking because of his tickles when unfortunately she accidentally kick his something.   "Ouch MiYoung.", his eyes widen with the sudden impact and held his something.   "Yah! It's because you're tickling me! Omo what should I do.", she looks at him with scared eyes.   TOP is still clutching his crotch in extreme pain while Tiffany is looking at him with worried look. She slowly inches her hand in his face and pats it while TOP leans his head on her neck.   The door of his house suddenly opens revealing his older sister who almost drop her son after seeing the intimate position of the two.   "Wh-at the!", the pair looks at the intruder and their eyes widen after seeing her. Tiffany who's still below TOP's body push him away from her making the guy stumbles to the side.   "Tiffany-ssi of SNSD?", HyeYoon looks at them with disbelief.     "So you're saying that you guys are just friends 'yet' and you-", HyeYoon points at Tiffany. "-already broke up with the beastly guy and the news about you two are just an act by the company to save their freaking asses?"   TOP covers the ears of his beloved nephew. Tiffany nods her head in agreement to what she said. The pair told TOP's noona about them. Everything from having what they thought are one-sided crush, to being friends, to drifting from each other after they have their own relationships and busy schedules- everything except for the former affair that they have years ago.    "That's ridiculous.", she slumps her body at the couch with her hand resting in her forehead.   This is not the scene that TOP wants when he'll formally introduce Tiffany to his family. He already planned the meeting between them when the time comes that Tiffany is already cleared from being associated with Nichkhun.    "Now I know why Seunghyun is like that during one of our dinner years ago.", HyeYoon smirks at his younger sibling. The couple looks at her with confusion.   "You know during our dinner with John Lee and Hayul. The time when you walked out of the restaurant after seeing the two of them.", HyeYoon raise her eyebrow at the stupid couple.   "Oh?", now both of them remembered what happened after that night and blush at the memories.   "And how you always say that you like Moeka-ssi. I'm always thinking why you always say that and Moeka-ssi always complaining that you only like her. Just wow.", HyeYoon starts shaking her head at the random thoughts about TOP's aloofness in his relationship with the Japanese Model.   "The way you just stayed silent during the whole dinner and not even defending her from dad. Wow just wow. Now I understand everything.", HyeYoon looks at TOP with a blank face. Poor Moeka. She's just a rebound girl. She's just someone that was used to cover up his feelings for a certain idol girl.   "Noona can we please stop talking about the past!", his voice is not a pleading one but a commanding tone.    HyeYoon ignores him and face Tiffany who looks really nervous at the moment. "Seunghyun isn't just a rebound for your failed relationship right?"   Tiffany weakly nods her head. "He isn't. I genuinely love him HyeYoon-ssi.", she doesn't know where the confidence came from but one thing is for sure. Everything that she said are real.   TOP is smiling like an idiot beside Tiffany. To hear those words from made him happy and saying it directly to answer his sister question is something he never expected.   HyeYoon rolls her eyes after seeing her stupid brother smiling like a crazy madman. 'Too in love.'   "Well I won't question your love for each other. As far as I can see my brother is really happy with you and I've never seen him that happy before. The last time he smiled like that is two years ago which I presumed is during your 'friendly' hangouts.", she stresses the word friendly. She's not stupid not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter