Chapter 34

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 34

"So,"

Taeyeon uttered the first word to begin the tale. The intense stare of Krystal and Hyoyeon made her more nervous that she thought before meeting them.

"First off, I want both of you, to know this for several reasons. If there would be a time that, I would not have held the position or the gut to reveal this to her, then between the two of you, one will have to take the responsibility and let her know the truth. As I am saying this, I am in a crisis and I find myself lost between everything. Therefore, I need your support." Said Taeyeon while fidgeting her fingers. 

Krystal looked at Taeyeon. "Unnie, you know we are there for you. Tell us what we need to do."

"Yes, Taeng." Hyoyeon joined the conversation.

Taeyeon sighed before turning to Krystal with a heavy heart. "Krystal, there is something I really wanna know, in detail and you are the only one who could tell me the whole thing. Hyoyeon told me a bit of it but I just wanna know, everything."

As Taeyeon stated, Hyoyeon figured what was this going to be and she did not know how the Jung sister would react to that.

Krystal nodded with hesitation.

"I am sorry if this too raw, but I wanna know everything Krys." Taeyeon uttered with an anxious tone. Krystal did not seemed to mind.

"What I know is, that Tiffany is your step sister right?"

Krystal was taken aback by the sudden question. She started to sweat as she heard the name. Krystal wondered if Jessica had said something about her. Trying to calm herself down, Krystal gave a nod. 

"And Tiffany left the house after something happened, correct?"

Krystal shut her eyes. She couldn't bear remembering the most nostalgic memory she had in her mind. God knew only, how much she missed Tiffany. 

Taeyeon reached for Krystal's hand and caressed it lightly. "I know how it must have been for you Krys. But, at this moment, everything is revolved around your step-sister. Before coming into any conclusion, I just wanna know, what really happened between Sooyeon and Tiffany. Only, you will be able to tell that. You do not have to worry about Sooyeon. She did not tell me this. I found out it eventually." She said gently. 

Krystal looked at Taeyeon with eyes full of tears. 

"Will you tell me, Krys?" 

Krystal nodded again before opening . "Tiffany unnie was not actually my step-sister, Taeyeon unnie. She was adopted even before I was born. Tiffany unnie was the sister that I found as a best friend and even though, she was an orphan, members in my family did not let her feel like that. Her father was a dear friend of my father.

Tiffany unnie was abandoned by her mother when she was 3 years old and since then, she was a part of our family, until, recently, my father turned into a demon and began to treat her like garbage, after my mother's death. Tiffany unnie suffocated than she imagined. She was not in the position to tell anything to us because she herself knew, that she was being used as an object by the father who took care of her at a young age and that father was our real father, not hers. Therefore, she could not tell the truth even though she went through such humiliation because she did not want to gossip about my father like nothing. She put us before her desires. So, she hid it from everyone and acted like nothing is wrong.

That day, unnie heard incoherent sounds coming from father's room and she went in. M-My own father was...m-molesting Tiffany unnie..." Krystal trailed off as she started to sob. Taeyeon engulfed the younger to a side hug while soothing here back. "I'm sorry Krys. Take your time. It's okay." 

Hyoyeon held Krystal's hand. There was nothing anyone could do.

"Unnie," Krystal said between hiccups.  "T-Tiffany unnie is not someone like that. She never dared to act like that with him. The situation made her to surrender her to whatever happened to her. And- and, when Jessica saw everything, they started breaching and ended up kicking her out of the house. Ever since, she is in the notion that Tiffany unnie betrayed her family and did the most disgusting thing she could do. It's, it's not true. Jessica did not hear her out Taeyeon unnie. If she was given the chance, she would have proven it. Though, my unnie hurried everything. I met her on my way after school.-"

Hyoyeon cut Krystal off by adding more. "She's right, Taeng. Jess said this the day after we met at work. But what she said was that, Tiffany intiated it. She said it several times. But, there was something off."

Krystal wiped her tears before saying the final words. "Taeyeon unnie, I know you love my sister. Though, there was a misconception between those two. My unnie is not ready to acknowledge it, properly. If you understand what I am saying, please, explain this to her. I accept Tiffany unnie might be wrong for letting my father to get advantages from her but this is not entirely her fault. Right?"

Taeyeon gave a nod. She understood. Now, she knew the reality and the depth of this problem. 

Taeyeon wanted to support Jessica and comprehend the point of view of Tiffany's situation. But the situation was far worse. Nevertheless, in the first scenario, Tiffany was left with unjustice and on the second scenario, Taeyeon was not in the condition to her accept and forgive the fact that Tiffany became the reason for the destruction of her friendship with Yoona, that she cherished dearly. That made her mad. Yoona was in love with this girl and Taeyeon was in love with the girl, who detested the latter. At one point, they were seperated, coincidentally. 

Taeyeon rubbed her forehead from both of her hands. She remained silent for a few minutes. She needed to calm her racing thoughts. 

"Taeng, you okay?" Hyoyeon asked, as she saw no reaction from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon cupped and let out a heavy breath. Taeyeon was becoming emotional as she could not find herself in any solace. "I-I do not know Hyo, what to do. I..I am completely torn between the two people I love. Dammit why-" She said in a trembling voice. 

"Unnie-"

"I understand you completely Krys. But your Tiffany unnie, has ruined everything between my best friend and I." 

Krystal looked with a shocking face. 

"Im Yoona, is my best friend. And-and after Tiffany left your house, my best friend rescued her that night and provided her a place to stay. And in the process, she fell in love with Tiffany. Tiffany, when she found out Yoona was engaged, she left her too because both of them were accused of improper relationship by her brother-in-law. Yoona was indisposed because of Tiffany and when that girl ran away, she stayed one of my friend's house. Hyo, that day, the musical you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter