Chapter 28

Drunk In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 28

 

Taeyeon sighed for the umpteeth time. 

"Taec, please!" She said as she couldn't listen to his explanation anymore.

"Taeyeon please! Promise me you won't tell Yoong-"

"I am sorry because I will reveal it. Taec, how could you do this to her? If you couldn't tell her, why did not you even tell me?" 

"Taeng, as I told you it was a quick decision. Tiffany came out of randomly and I did not know anything to do. She started telling me all the chaos happened to Yoona and her. I offered her help because she was Yoona's friend. Not because I have a benefit by helping Tiffany in the first place."

"Listen, both Unnie and you fooled Yoong and even me. If I never had gone to your house I would not have discovered her. My gut feeling said something was really off with you and this situation and that's why I wanted to meet you. But, caught all of you red-handed just because of Tiffany. Do you even understand how Yoong was feeling with all these happening around her? Her marriage is going to be fixed soon and here her friend is kidding around with her feelings. Both of us know, how much she means to us and vice versa and because of just one girl you started lying to your friend. Are you even sane Taec? Is Tiffany that important to you?"

"For god's sake, understand Tae. I know, Yoona is my best friend and so are you. You people mean so much to me too. I-I just only helped her. It's not that I expected anything from her or to accuse Yoong for anything and I know...I know Yoong was indisposed and off colour. In fact, I know both of them love each other-"

"Then let them be. Why would-"

"I am not trying to seperate them Taeng, it's Tiffany's sole idea. She is the one who avoids Yoona. And she needed help, so I helped with that. I can't force Tiffany to do things she does not want to do. She had enough. And she's doing better now. If you knew the whole story about her life you would not-"

"She's my girlfriend's step-sibling. In fact, I know what happened to her to the dot." 

"W-What? A-Are you dating Tae?" 

"Yes. Jessica's her name and Tiffany is her half-sibling."

"So, is Jessica the one who kicked her out...?"

Taeyeon didn't respond for a moment. Even though,she heard it through Hyoyeon she decided not to believe it.

"I don't know exactly but I wanna say that Tiffany has a major effect on the relationship I have with Jessica. That's why I asked her to leave us for good." 

"Taeng, how could you-"

"How could she, ask me Taec. Because of Tiffany I will be in the midst of a major crisis between Yoong and Jessica which in the end, I will have to choose one of them. I cannot do that Taec."

"What do you mean Tae?" 

"Don't you have a darn perception? Both Yoona and Tiffany love each other even though they do not say that. I love Jessica who has the biggest enemy in her family and would do anything to get rid of her. As a result, I have to either leave Jessica and accept Yoona. I cannot do that. I don't want to choose between the people I cherish in my life Taec. If you understand my situation, you will clearly know what I am talking about."

"This is complicated Taeng. How come?..."

"This is my final word Taec. If I ever have to take the worst decision and leave Jessica, I would not do that, despite anything or anyone. I love her from the bottom of my soul. If Tiffany ever will ruin the love I have for her, I won't spare no mercy to anyone for regarding anything, even if I have to lose my best friend."

Taecyeon stared at Taeyeon for a good time. 

"You will be held accountable for any action that Tiffany will make in the future Taec. Then, none will eever going to be there to support and justify your reasons and behaviour. Remember that."

Taeyeon left without a glance at Taecyeon who was lost at the moment between sanity any madness.

 

-

 

Amber held Krystal's hand when she saw her tears. "Krys..."

Krystal was sobbing lightly. "I am awful Am. I-I am awful." 

"No Krys. You are not. Why are you being like this?" Amber asked patting her Krystal's back.

"You don't understand Am..." Krystal stood up from her seat and stepped a little further.  "I have made my life complicated. In fact, everyone's."

"Do not say that Krys. You are fine as you are." 

"I am not fine. Not at all. At the end, I will be the troublemaker." 

Amber stood up and reached her best friend. She put her hand on Krystal's shoulder.

"Krys, you will be fine. Jessica won't make a big deal out of it. If she told you that she has no problem you talking to Tiffany, then it's fine." 

"That's the problem Am. Unnie would not say such a thing. If she hates a person, she will be on that note forever. She would not let anyone cross her lines. I know for sure...for sure that she did not mean anything she said. She said so, she knew I had been talking to Tiffany unnie. But how? She was aware of everything and Unnie made me swear no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter