I'M NOT DATING KIM HEECHUL!!!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It was late afternoon when the girls decided to go home. Min Young dropped the 4 girls to their houses before going home. On the road, she felt uneasy as if someone was following her but she just shrugged the feeling off.

 

As she reached home, she parked her inside the garage. Before she opened the door to her house, she looked at her surroundings to make sure no one was stalking her. She entered the house with a couple of shopping bags on her hands.

 

“Oppa annyong!” she greeted her brother who was sitting at the couch watching the T.V.

“Come here quick!” he said. Min Young walked towards her brother, “look” he pointed at the screen. He was watching entertainment news but what caught Min Young’s attention was the caption: “VANNESS WU’S YOUNGER SISTER, SHIN MIN YOUNG, IS DATING KIM HEECHUL OF SUPER JUNIOR”

 

Min Young dropped her bags on the floor, shocked by the news.

 

“Last night, Kim Heechul was spotted dropping Shin Min Young, Vanness Wu’s younger sister, to their house late at night. Some reporters said that Kim Heechul gave Min Young a kiss before she entered the house,” the lady said in the news. Pictures of Heechul driving, with Min Young beside him was shown along with a picture of Heechul opening his car’s door for Min Young. “Could the two really be dating? It was reported that they just met a couple of days ago and they eventually clicked. Some even said they had a date earlier that night and saw them together at an Italian restaurant,” the lady continued.

 

“Is this true?” Vanness asked.

“NO!” Min Young answered. Scared of his sister’s answer, he immediately reached for his phone to call Teddy to ask for help.

“Hey dude. Are you watching entertainment news now?” he asked Teddy on the phone as he looked at his sister’s flaring image. She balled her hand into a tight fist.

“Yeah, I just saw it. Is it true?” Teddy asked on the phone and Min Young heard it.

“I’M NOT DATING KIM HEECHUL!” she screamed.

“Man, we need to stop this false rumor. Heechul just dropped Min Young off last night since it was already late. Min Young did go out with Heechul but the rest of Super Junior was there, too. They had dinner altogether,” Vanness cleared out with Teddy.

“Alright, I’ll handle this. By tomorrow, this will all end,” Teddy assured.

“Thanks,” Vanness said and he ended the call. Just then, Min Young’s phone vibrated She received text messages from her dongsaeng-deul, Ju Rin and some members of different idol groups asking if the news was true.

 

“ONCE AND FOR ALL, I’M NOT DATING KIM HEECHUL!” she shouted at her phone. She went up the stairs and slammed the door.

 

Vanness made a mental note to not ask her again if the rumor is true. “She’s scary,” he said to himself as he called other connections for help.

 

~●♥●~